After the meeting has concluded, Helen returns to her little corner of the Necropolis and after a short think on things and browsing a few papers, she decides to go through her Rolodex and dig out the entry connected with the guy who has started it all.

No...
No...
No...
No...
There he is ! Stevenson, A., county morgue.

Sitting down at the desk, she dials the number on the card and waits for Stevenson to pick up the call. Which he does, only takes a while.

"Evening Dr. Stevenson ! Helen Kingsley, we talked about those issues with animal wound forensics late at the last conference, you remember ?"
(...)
"Yes, we have looked at some of the samples. Interesting stuff. We might have found something, too. Not groundbreaking, but good enough for a cross-reference or two, I think. We're still chasing that."
(...)
"No idea, depends on how the lab holds up. Might take some time, but they say they're on it."
(...)
"No problem."
(...)
"Yes, that too. That isn't all, though. Could you prepare some copies of what we had in that case study ?"
(...)
"No, the photos should be enough. You could add the reports if you have the time, but those aren't top priority."
(...)
"Awesome, we'll get back to you as soon as we get further results. Can I send someone to pick them up ?"
(...)
"Make it 2 and that should work just fine."
(...)
"Yes, I understand, should be no problem."
(...)
"Alright, thank you for the help, it's really appreciated."
(...)
"Thanks, you too. Until next time !"

She hangs up. Well, that went way better than she thought it would, knowing things. A look at the clock. Plenty of time until that pickup. She puts the phone down and pulls the typewriter over to where she's sitting before putting a fresh piece of paper in. Now, how best to put all that ?