Watch

PrP - BaF - Discussing the Mark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Conner Texts Quinn: A Shadow for the Job
Feb 5, 2022 - Feb 6, 2022
PRP: B&F GroupText - Assemble
Feb 6, 2022 - Feb 8, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Well, she's said her piece about Quinn. Quartermain ? Hm, not a lot she knows about him. Still, a few others also come to mind.

"I was thinking about Mable Wood. What do you think of that ?"

Not that Helen knows a lot about her either, she's seen her a few times, but its not like they've talked before. But she knows Mable has a pretty solid reputation among the fanger community and for her, that's good enough. Bellemy might have been another go-to, but she's pretty conspicuous and Helen isn't entirely sure how good the other Haunt is when it comes to the hands-on approach, or most things, if she thinks about it, really. Might warrant another talk at some point.

"If it's not just used as a prop, he might also not have a lot of ammo to go around on. If we're lucky, that means he might not use the gun unless he feels there's no other out."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Conner keeps his face fairly neutral. But how neutral? Milton is always watching...

Read Conner's Emotions, 1 success

"I would imagine so," Milton replies to Conner's assessment of Quartermain's capabilities. "Unfortunately, I don't have much information on his...methods. He is, after all, a new arrival. But, he is also an Alder Soldier of the First Estate. One does not receive such titles without proving oneself. Repeatedly." Age and military acumen are both represented in those two words. A potent combination.

Turning his attention now to Helen: "An interesting suggestion. I have seen Ms. Wood in action. She is formidable..." But, after her performance at last court, a possible liability in other areas... Milton is not sure how closely he wishes to be associated with that, particular Kindred just now.

"My proposition is we make Reeve Durant aware of the issue in general. If she wishes to join our investigation, we should be lucky to have her. If she is too busy with other affairs, we can decide between Alder Soldier Quartermain or Ms. Wood. Does that sound like an agreeable approach?"
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

3. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner nods in acquiescence to Milton. "I'd say so, I'm sure the Reeve will appreciate us keeping her in the loop." He can't help but feel a swell of pride at his Priscus' accomplishments. Maybe someday it would be his turn to rise to prominence in the Domain? "And having some extra muscle at our disposal certainly won't hurt in the long run."

Barring any further discussion points or objections, Conner begins taking some notes in his notepad. "Alright! Unless there's anything further to discuss, I'll get right to contacting Reeve Durant. Once the team lineup is secure, I'll get the letter prepped and delivered to Mr Jacobs." ​He hands Helen and Milton each a page from the notepad with an address. "This is the address for my Haven for our meeting." A gesture of trust, and so that they won't fall prey to his Haven's occultation magics.

I can start jumping into Comms as soon as we're ready!

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

An Alder soldier... Helen has a rough idea of what that might mean. Good enough at this point. She's not as sold to the other points Milton makes, but they've made clear enough that there is some difference there and it doesn't need to be ridden to death.

"Sounds good enough to me." she agrees.

Not that she can't see how Quinn would appreciate being kept in the loop... In more than one way. Well.

"Alright." She takes the page from the notebook and stuffs it into her notepad.

No objections !

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton nods, concurring with Conner's summation of their plans. "Very Good, Pastor Wells. Very good. Please keep us informed as to the Reeve's response. If she requires a meeting before we move forward, I'm happy to make myself available."

A glance at Helen. It seems she has signed on to the proposed course of action. Good.

The Lord accepts the sheet of paper from Conner (aware of the significance of the information he is sharing), closes his laptop, and slips both the address and his computer into his bag.

"We will await your call, then. Should you need anything in the meantime, you know how to reach us."

One last look between his two colleagues, "Good evening to you both."

Plans made, next steps confirmed, the three Kindred go their own ways into the night.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the scene!
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread