Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! Yes," she laughs getting his idea, "But if we really wanna cook before kill, I can see if the props guys I know are looking ta ditch flamethrowers," then shakes her hands in the negative, "Not military. Don't want that chemical taste."

Circe sighs, "Disappointing that they'd not embrace Summer because of a little pain. Martial but not too painful? Well, the old guard know me enough that something like paintball is right out, since I did NOT use powers ta cheat the last time," Circe smirks at Colonel Worm as she leans forward until she is bent at the waist, "Though, being honest Worm, ya know what? I think some of them DID use Contracts or Blessings. Still lost ta the only Summer in town though."

Possibly true or the Summer Queen letting her Fairest ego out. Given how much she is proudly smiling as she straightens up, latter is true whether the former is or isn't. No matter how much she laughs at herself, the Gunbunny Smurfette is still a Fairest.

"Pageantry fer the violence would get Springs interested fer sure," was her thought on the wrestling personas. For enthusiasm sake if nothing else. "I'll stock up the healing fruits fer when someone gives somebody the chair," she chuckles at the thought of it happening, "Just because I doubt they'll go full Summer, doesn't mean I won't encourage it. If folks know that healing will be readily available," she taps the side of her head, "They'll be more reckless. Aggressive. Summer. No hospital no foul if they lash out at the folks that have been pissing them off lately," Titania seemed quite angry at everybody lately. "Unless," she sighs loudly, as she gives Worm a sad look. Cleary and truly exaggerated to Colonel Worm's eyes, "Ya want Wyrd-er stuff then chairs Worm. I'm open ta suggestions. Maybe insultingly themed fer each Season?"

"Yes," she nods, "I can Hedgespin something that'd give somebody a little boost ta wrestling. Bling it out ta make it a real trophy too," she couldn't do a LOT with just Hedgespun but she could do something. Well, she looks up at the crab claw. Melee right there. That could work. "I have an idea fer finding the parts fer it. I know Sonja made a necklace of protection, so a belt of brawling?" Circe nods to herself, "Feasible. If not, eh," she shrugs, "Blingy belt with some knuckle dusters attached that are the actual Hedgespun prize. Well, gold and jewels too, oh ho ho!"

"Ooooh, idea fer the runner up prize. Colonel? Are ya familiar with the brass knuckles that have word imprints on them?" The elfin Fairest decided if they were going to do this, she'd have some extra fun. Like trying to get a Summer to actually seek out second place. "I saw a gal with a set that had Bitch imprinted in reverse on them. Left Bitch shaped bruises after a bar brawl. A good mundane prize I'd say."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Disappointed? Maybe a little. Surprised? Not at all.

"Well, you know. It takes a special kind of person to be True Summer," he says with a grin. "Usually we're sexy, smart, charming, and totally batshit insane." A shrug, "Not everyone is up to the standard, Queenie."

He gets up, retrieves the vodka he'd brought. Sits back down, uncaps the bottle, takes a swig, and sets it between them.

"I can forgive them for it. Keeps us in a job, right?" Soldiering is one of those recession-proof industries. Like the Mafia. Or prostitution.

"Oooohhh. Good point. Let 'em know that any boo-boo's will be fixed right up. They might actually start to enjoy it." Nodding along. "I like, I like."

He rubs his chin, "Let me think about accessories. I'll get back to you." Who knows what the Goblin will come up with.

The bitch-brass gets the Worm thumbs up of approval. "Perfect. OK, so it's the Summer Slam. First place gets the Wyrd-Championship belt. Second place gets the Bitch Fist. Goblin fruit on the house. Bring your own costume and character. I think this sounds like the real deal."

Another swig of vodka. Looking pleased.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! Yes we are," she smiles back at Worm, "Well, we ain't totally batshit. But I don't hafta worry about ya running, screaming inta my line of fire."

"Yes, just like my old kin in la nostra cosa," she grabs the vodka and takes a swig from it. Strange minds think alike, "Or the whores in Vegas." She puts down the vodka.

"Just like dumb teens, no thought ta consequences means more risk," Circe confirms as she slightly insults the other Seasons.

"We can also make the Burlap Brigade," she laughs, "Oh ho ho ho! Fer anyone who doesn't have a costume. Burlap outfit and mask, spray paint fer the numbers, no drink cover fer not having a costume!" The elven Fairest laughs more as an idea comes to her. "Ah, Colonel Worm, ya brought over a great idea in a bottle. The Goblin Fruit will entice them to risk, but so would alcohol!" She grabs the vodka for another swig, "Beer and booze if ya wear a costume. Don't, and ya hafta pay fer it. With some, maybe throw in no dessert, no no no," she puts the bottle back down, "That'd only work fer Sonja Wu. And the wrestle-sona thing would get her involved instantly."

She gives Colonel Worm a smirk, "But yeah. No injuries and drunk. Great combo to entice them ta get involved. Yer brilliant bro!"

ooc 2 days to go! Are you ready to wrap soon?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"If there's one thing I won't do, it's get in your line of sight. No worries there." The Colonel has no intention of getting friendly fired.

"Burlap brigade and booze. It's a fucking plan," the Goblin says with a grin. Full of soup and vodka and happy to be scheming with his fellow Summer. A good time.

But all good times must come to an end. "OK, I gotta run, though. Gotta see a man about a horse and all that."

He pops up from his seat, begins collecting his gear, including the sword.

"Thanks for the grub, and the talk. And this sweet blade," he salutes her with the sword.

"Call me if you need me?" He says, giving the Hollow one last look.

Good to wrap! Thanks for the fun scene!

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Try fer a firey steed Worm," she advises him, "It'd go good with the sword."

After Colonel Worm departs, Circe has to see to putting her stuff into some kind of organized positions. She could use some cabinets or at least shelves. Can probably make or order the latter. Well, no rest for the wicked and the Summer Queen was that.

End Scene. Great contrast towards the end, between Circe's borderline burnout on showing Summer to the other courts and Colonel Worm's enthusiasm. And the announcement of the Summer Slam will be suitably fun too.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread