(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A genuine laugh, “Those are people I don’t want to defending me. A good shot only needs one, maybe two to take out a target. Anymore is overkill and tells me you need practice more.” But, that was her opinion on that matter. “Don’t get me wrong, I always carry extra clips with me, because I would rather have them then not.” The whole getting caught with your pants down thing. “I can’t argue with that. When I was younger, I carried mine wherever I went. Well, once I got my license.” Getting arrested is something a Kindred never wants to do. “But I prefer to carry when I’m on business, cause that’s the nature of my work.” Sure, she had Claws, but sometimes you needed a gun instead.

“I’ve enjoyed watching politics from the outside for more years than I care to count. Age, environment, all playing a factor.” Was interesting.

A chuckle, “I’ve seen it a few times. There were times when the Priscus would sit back and allow tempers to flare until someone met Final Death, then try and lie about it.” Shaking her head, “Family is something you should be able to count on to have your back. I know I personally prefer to not see it happen. But, some people just enjoy chaos.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"I've always lived on the principle that if I can't bring something down with the first six or seven, the other 20 won't make that much of a difference anyway, but then, there are folks out there who shrug those things off like hail, so there's that. So yeah, I got mine around, but don't carry it most of the times unless I know I'll need it. Don't really want to use it against actual people and using them against fangees is pretty hit or miss."

She frowns at the Prince's last sentence.

"You make that sound like some folks just wake up and think 'What the hell, lets blow up some stuff.' I mean, there are clowns like that, but they're rare and when the dust settles, you can put things together pretty quickly. I think it's worse when the people start looking to others for leadership because they lose confidence in their designated leader. That leader makes a few bad calls in handling it and people rally behind someone they'd think is better ? Thinks get that far, there#s a lot of broken china to fix when the smoke settles.

But yeah, you should be able to trust family. Not necessarily trust-trust, as in 'deepest desires and issues and sentimental stuffs', but trust that you won't wake up one evening and notice you're not dead, but dead-dead. Once that basic trust is gone, so's the sense of community that keeps things together."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“You’re right, it is hit or miss. But I’ve found a good head shot will make them crumple like a sack of potatoes. But it shouldn’t be the first line of defense in my opinion. There are better tools to get the job done against,” a pause, then a smirk, “fangees.” For one, her Claws.

“Yes, they are rare, but they are there. I’ve come across a few in my travels and some just don’t want to take the time to plan a strategic course of action. Yes, sometimes you get lucky with guns blazing, but not often enough in my experience to make it a viable tactic.” Nope. “It can be easy to lose the confidence of those around you when mistakes are made. Some are quick to condemn one when a mistake is made instead of stepping back and taking a look at the situation. We will all make mistakes, there is no getting around it. The one the rally behind, who they think is better, is just telling them what they want to hear.” It was just one of those things.

A nod, “That is very true, trust is the foundation for pretty much everything. And yet we have those who toy with it, tell you what will gain your confidence just to stab you in the back later.” But so was their society.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"That's for sure." A nod. "Eh, not everybody has had the training or time to pick that stuff up. It's the lucky ones that never got their noses bashed in for that you really have to look out for." She shrugs. "Mistake is a word with a bad rep. I always liked 'get a shot at learning' better." She taps her lower lip as the Prince goes into quick condemnation. "Depends, really. Once you're higher up the ladder, there are those rookie mistakes you're no longer allowed to make because you really should know better. Falling into that pit makes people think maybe you're not that good, just've been really damn lucky. Some crowds are also a pretty superstitious lot, that doesn't help either."

Helen shrugs and gives a wistful sigh.

"Ain't that the damn truth. But as long as folks can gain from doing that and there's enough loopholes for 'em, it'll happen. Even without the mindfuckery and other stuffs some folks are capable of. Makes it even more valuable, but also makes people way more careful with it."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens with interest as Helen explained, a nod here and there. “I like to think getting your nose bashed in a few times builds character.” a little humor in her voice, it was how she learned to fight. “Now that you mention it, I can see how the word has a bad rep. There has always had a negative connotation associated with it. And I’ve never believed it had to be negative. Some are simply a lapse in judgement and some are completely out of ones control. I find it important to weigh the factors before rushing to judgement.” It had been done for her many times. “Ok, yes, some things one is expected to know better on. But when other factors are weighed in, and the history one has, should all be taking into account. Though if it's a repeated habit, then that changes things.” Maybe that was just her, but she had those above her at times that saw past some mistakes to let her grown and learn.

“I was always taught, even when I was still alive, that trust was something to be careful with and not freely handout. There are many who would love to see others fall. But, we have those among us that hand it out too freely in my opinion. On the other side, without it, society falls apart. So a tricky thing to navigate.” But also important.

“I have to say Ms Kingsley, I’ve greatly enjoyed talking with you.” And she meant it. Seemed there was more to the Haunt than she thought. What she had heard had been true, and that was always a good thing. “I’d like to get together again sometime, maybe outside of Court and all the formalities?” get a drink and just talk.

Soo sorry I was slow with this scene

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Also one of the more effective training methods, really. Works great to not get stuck on certain mistakes." Yeah, she's been there herself. "Sure, depends on the overall situation. It's best to make informed calls, but that's not always possible. The way I learned it, you make the decision as good as you can judging by what you know and then deal with the consequences, for good or for bad. Everything's better than avoiding a decision because you're too afraid to fuck up. And I mean everything." As Dad had always said, a guy who works makes mistakes, the guy who doesn't make mistakes also doesn't do any work. There's a simple truth in that she appreciates.

She nods as the Prince goes further into the trust thing.

"Sure, we need to be really careful who we trust with what, seeing whats on the line. But then, it's pretty much something a lot of folks crave, having folks they can be open with and who they can rely on to not stab them in the back. Even without the shit fangers can do to folks and each other, its a pretty hot mess, really."

Another nod.

"Agreed, it was pleasant." Way more than expected, really... Nice surprise for a change. "Sure, just let me know and I'll make some time, Ma'am."

No worries, that happens ! Great scene, thank you !

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Going to close it here and I hope we get to have another scene soon!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread