Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Meeting 01/03/22

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"A Mekhet working in the county morgue took note of four bodies found in the industrial district. A bit torn up with bitemarks, but completely dry. So far, it passes as animal attacks, but who knows how long that'll hold up. We, thats Mr Wells, Mr Northbridge, Miss Carter and me, have found a passage from the Testament of Longinus on some way-back backalley, as well as a guy who might be a suspct or a witness. We don't know yet, but we will soon enough. I can put you in on a copy of the preliminary report, if you want. It's really a bit early to say any more without going down speculation lane."

She grins as Bellemy asks about shopping for religion.

"You should include the Ordo folks, then it'll look like that proper and you'll have the full set.

Apart from that and Court, there has been some political stuff, a short meet with Mr Smith and some... other guy I don't know and I have an appointment with the Prince in the near future. Should be interesting enough. Apart from that I've done a bit of library stocking, special stuff, but could prove helpful enough if folks don't mind some old-fashioned paperwork."

In the strictest sense possible, there were enough folks who got by with their phones, google, wikipedia and whatever the hell else is out there. Meh. Also funny how quick some folks were with setting up businesses and all that. Some things never change, was it the movies ? Asked about Maeve, Helen gives a short shake of her head.

"Nope, haven't seen her or heard from her."

Too bad, because Maeve is also still on her list, but what can you do ?

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

2. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy smiled as the other two volunteered the information a little coaxing to remind them they actually were bad ass spies and the words flowed. There was actually quite a lot going on when one stopped to think about it.

Bellemy sat quiet while Connor spoke his piece and absorbed the information. It would not do to undermine him at this point by admitting ignorance so the haunt nodded along as if they were in perfect harmony.

Helen mentioned the Ordo and Bellemy smiled
    Very true cousin. I shall have to make an attempt at in roads. Thank you for the suggestion."

The information Helen offered about the bodies was interesting but not really much concern of Bellemy so the haunt said nothing.

Curse: See Minisheet

4. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listened closely as cousins shared. This was a vital reason for the meeting. An exchange of information, a chance to exchange thoughts and perceptions. For the reason that the Family as a whole appeared well informed and wise to outsiders. Or at least terrifying in their ability to gather information.

"I am glad to hear of your efforts. Do let keep us informed of developments, please."

A very good way to spend a Danse. Influence, creating a place for kindred to socialize. To stave off the destructive tendencies of the Beast by socializing, reminding them of why they socialized.
    She knows that what she bestowed to Connor and why he needed it. She was curious to see how it came to pass.

Jennifer frowns as Helen shared her information. Disturbing news. Anything that could lead hunters to look into a Kindred's activities were cause for concern.

"I am glad you are taking an interest, Helen."

A look at the tall kindred.
    "That situation could go badly for our Society. I'd enjoy a copy of the report.

And a good idea about looking at the Ordo. Priscus Quinn used to be a member. And Dirt Nap leaving creates a power vacuum. I think I heard a gentleman at Court introduce himself as a member of the Ordul. One of the faceless who finally stepped forward.

An appointment with the Prince? Very good. I am glad to see you stepping out of the shadows a bit, Bellemy and Helen."

They had proven that they had good minds. It was good to see them become involved.

"I am involved with what Mr. Kowalsic shared in Court: the meals of kindred going missing.
    We - Priscus Durant, Mr. Clay, Mr. Smith and myself- confronted a Poacher. I actually delivered a good punch to the poacher."

A look at Connor, for he had taught her.

"The poacher did score a cut in my leather jacket...
    Priscus Durant took a wound so that I could Cloak myself for further observation.

Using the cloak, I watched over a strange cryptid that Mr. Clay and Mr. Smith captured in a trap. This was simotaneous with the physical confrontation with the Poacher.

The poacher used the Cloak, as well. I did not see signs of an ability with our Family Gift. I suspect that the poacher is Mekhet. She was captured. The poacher and cryptid were delivered to the Domain officials. We are continuing our investigation.

I remind you to feed with care. Developing a herd could be a good idea at this time."

A look around the assembled Family.
    "I believe there the call has been stated for an investigation team to be created. I suggest keeping an eye on how things develop.
    When a Reeve is announced, the Reeve normally appoints a Deputy. Perhaps more than one may be sought.
    Mr. Clay and Mr. Smith have departed from the Domain."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor listens to the back and forth between everyone else going on. He'd said his piece, so he stays quiet, taking in every bit of information gathered. His eyes dart between the 3 other kindred as they take turns speaking, making it apparent that he's following the conversations.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

7. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Right, I'll do that." Copy of report, coming right up... Some faceless stepping up for the Ordo ? Hm, she must have missed that, normally, that'd be something that'd gather attention, or not ? Anyway, Jennifer's report of some poacher hunt throws her off a little.

"What's a cryptid ?"

The term doesn't ring a bell, and sh's not sure she's heard it before. A herd, though ? She's thought about it before, but as each time before, she puts the idea right back up ghoul alley and leaves it there. Feed with care, though ? Yeah, she can do that.

"Depends how the Reeve goes about it. The ones considered for the job will know soon enough, I guess."

So Clay and Smith are gone. Hm. She hasn't had too much to do with any of the two. Seems like ebb is the season of the part of the year.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

9. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Like Connor, Bellemy keep mostly quiet. A little distracted by dark thoughts perhaps. The creature did answer Helen, relying on the years of occult study to inform. "Cryptid is a pseudoscience term to describe a creature that is claimed to exist but never proven. Think big foot or loch ness." Bellemy said absently.

11. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Dark brown eyes move around the room, marking the gathered Family and their expressions. Never wasted words, something she appreciated. No wasted time. Her head inclines to Bellemy as she answers the question, remarking.
    "Thank you, cousin."
    Jennifer nods slightly to Helen. The candidates would know soon enough. Change would ripple throughout the domain, perhaps shaking loose knowledge and exposing ties.

"I would like to mention that I am pleased to see Bellemy," A nod to her. "As well as Helen," Another nod to her. "- becoming involved and discovering this information.
    Is there anything we should discuss?

When would you like to gather for our next meeting?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I'm also pleased to see Bellemy and Helen involve themselves in Domain affairs more. Well done." He offers a small bow of the head to both of the named Haunts.

Then his focus shifts to the next meeting. "Every three to four months seems to be doing well for us. So April or May?"
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

14. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Ah, like that."

You never stop learning... Helen's pretty sure she won't be using the word enough to remember it, but hey, perhaps it sticks. She gives Bellemy a nod for the pointer. So O'Brien is pleased they're getting involved ? Too gracious... Nod for him as well it is.

"April or May sounds good."

Anything else to discuss ? Hm..

"After that Mekhet invitation went over pretty well, you think we should think about repeating that ? I mean, might be other folks around as well worth having a closer look at ?" She suggests, not addressing or looking at anyone in particular, just putting the idea into the room. They could of course repeat the Mekhet thing, but in her opinion, it was the other guy's turn, as she'd already stated earlier.

16. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy reacted at the mention of Jennifer's pleasure. The haunt nodded formally in recognition of the praise and replied "Thank you Priscus. And you Connor." It was well and good to be noticed when one did something useful.

"Those months both seem appropriate to me." Bellemy turned to Helen at the woman's statement. "I concur, We should do that again but I think your point is fair. Having the Mekhet return will strengthen bonds between our families but it may ostracize others. We are the largest family of people who matter and to combine our strength with the Mekhet places us at near half of the domain's influential players. Others will surly notice this as well. I offer that we attempt to entice the Ventrue into a meeting before bringing the Mekhet back."

18. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread