Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Meeting 01/03/22

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The evening of the Family meeting has arrived.
    The Nosferatu moves confidently into the bath house. Her ghoul, Liam, wears a fine tailored suit in grey with a white dress shirt. The ghoul waits at one of the stools in the adjacent sitting room. The tailored suit is reinforced in areas and tailored to account for the weapons he is required to carry in his role. The man appears average in every way. When a Family member walks by, he gives a deep bow of the head. He does not meet any Kindred's eyes; he is respectful and not presumptuous.
    Jennifer sits on one of the concrete benches. The electric lights in the bathhouse are set for a certain mood: soft and dreamlike. There is a deep pool, its own pool lights calm and steady. Brightening the space as Jennifer has chosen a seat near it, with space for others to spread out nearby around her.
    Jennifer removes the scarf wound around her neck and shoulders, revealing the gruesome scar. Jennifer wears a bulky, knit grey scarf that has been discreetly pinned in place to her long, dark green tunic. She wears black pants and grey ankle boots. Her hair has been styled straight and in a half ponytail. Her Beast is Cloaked, to best prevent any snarls from the Beasts tonight. She looks down into the soothing pool, organizing her thoughts.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip leaves his sleeping quarters at the determined time, working his way through the catacombs to the Caldarium just beyond them, towards the entrance. His beast is thoroughly cloaked.

Tonight he wears a smart, yet very well tailored suit; Charcoal jacket and pants, a white shirt, and a black tie. On his right hand he wears the ring Jennifer had given him at his first Invictus meeting.

"Good Evening, Priscus." The haunt says as he enters the bath house and sweeps into a bow of respect. I hope your night is well?"
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

4. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Leave it to the Invictus folks to make even something like a simple family gathering sound like some fancy get together ! That its the second time Jennifer has decided to tack everything up to her great-grandsire onto the Invitation is also something that doesn't particularly help. She's pretty sure that should tell her something, she's just not sure what that something is. In any case, the debate whether she should dress up for the occasion has been had. It was short, to the point and, in the light of earlier get-togethers, very one-sided.

Thus, she arrives not from the Necropolis, but from the outside, still clad in her street attire of jeans, trainers and a dark blue turtleneck.

"Good evening, cousins."

She gives Jennifer a small bow of respect and Connor a nod before she sits down on one of those concrete benches.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

6. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy entered the room without fanfare. The creature reaized everyone else was already present. "Apologies for my tardiness cousins. I do hope I didn'tmiss anything."

Bellemy had dressed business casual for the occasion wearing a navy blue polo shirt and dark slacks. High gloss dress shoes and a silver necklase complted the ensamble.

Curse: See Minisheet

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Whip.” A smile to her family member as well as a nod to show the respect he held.
    Jennifer notes the small bow and gives a warm smile. Not an easy thing at times, and perhaps additionally hard on some Cathians.
    "Helen, it is good to see you."
    To the eloquent Haunt, Jennifer shook her head. "No, not at all, Bellemy. Welcome.

"I hope that every one has been well since we spoke last." A general statement as she looked to each of the Nosferatu gathered. "It has been a few months.
    We had a lovely meeting with the Mekhet, to further our ties."
    A pause as she looks at the expressions of the Kindred.

1 success

" I want to hear your thoughts. Shall we exchange information and opinions?"

They were adept at gathering information... Shall they share their precious horde of knowledge?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

9. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor feels the approach of his cousin before he hears her. A tightness grows in his chest as the challenger, The Usurper, draws near. A small snarl escapes his lips as the beast tugs at the Whip's wrathful nature, but it is quickly silenced and replaced with a smile. After nodding to acknowledge Jennifer's acknowledgement of him and his position, Connor turns on his heels to face his approaching cousin, Helen in this instance, and offers a nod of the head. "Helen, wonderful to see you tonight." Then comes the final Nosferatu of note, headlong into the fold. "The rest of us have only just arrived, Cousin, you are just on time."

Connor chooses silence as Jennifer begins the meeting. It had been a fine few months for him, but of course the Priscus knew that... in part, at least. A small smile touched his lips at the mention of the meeting with the Mekhet. Not only did it exceed expectations in his mind, but it was the first chance he'd gotten to be seen with Quinn in Kindred society.

Then the big point of the meetings, the point that he himself was not suited for. "I am unfortunately unsuited for the gathering of information. I believe the rest of the family have the skills to do so in spades. My skillset only lends to information gathering in very specific settings, and should you find that your questions need a little more... weight... behind them; my services are always available." With that said, the Whip falls quiet again, listening to answers from the other two.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

11. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen acknowledges Bellemy's entry with a nod and ponders her thoughts about the meeting with the Mekhet clan some time back.

"Can't complain, really. The Meeting as such was interesting, if a little short for my liking. Perhaps we can go a bit deeper into things if the others return the invitation at some point. As is, I've had some more contact with Mr Wells since then. We're looking into some issue in the industrial district together with a few others." Not that she wants to shortchange Milton or even Ms Carter, but as they're really focusing on the Mekhet for the time being, so does she. And some of the issues she's had with the meeting, or rather stuff happening at the meeting... Bringing that sort of stuff up in here was pretty much pointless anyway, even if she'd been inclined to do so in the first place, so... meh. "Nothing to write home about too much, but still interesting nonetheless. I'm curious how that'll turn out. Or Mr Wells, while we're at it."

Or that blue-haired one. Also not the most verbose, as it seemed.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

13. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy was silent while the others relayed their information to Jennifer. When the time came Bellemy replied, A distinct feeling of happiness was palpable coming off the Nosferatu.. You sell yourself too short cousin.” Bellemy said to Connor. To Helen and Jennifer, Bellemy continued ””While it is true that we did not learn much from the meeting with the Mekhet, Connor and I have decided to infiltrate the city’s elite. Using our veritable charm we intend to grow a connection into the upper echelon of kine society. Our end goal is to have a reliable source of contacts to ferret out information at that level. As many of our Kindred dwell in such areas of the city it would be to our benefit should we require eyes.”

The haunt stopped to gauge the reaction of the others before moving on to the next part. ”Likewise as I am sure you may remember, I have independently been cultivating a connection to the city’s downtrodden. Making groups of the homeless grow accustomed to my appearance. By offering them money I intend, over time, to forge them into another network of spies that would be useful to us.”

Again Bellemy looked around the room. ”I understand that movement among the kine might not be as relevant as information regarding our domain. So in that regard I too have set a meeting with Conner Wells. He has shown interest in discussing his more esoteric knowledge. As he is the sole Lancea in the domain I believe he is looking for someone like minded to talk to. It is my intent to attempt to have him open up about what abilities he possesses. This will give us a clearer picture of the strength of our allies. While it is currently true that Priscus Hazelton has made great strides in joining our clans it does not hurt to have foreknowledge of any potential future threats.”

There was a brief pause before Bellemy added. ”Besides, Magic is cool.”

”Lastly, as I had discussed with her at the meeting, I have received an invitation from Priscus Durant to attend the crone farm. This is a wonderful opportunity to gauge the security of that sacred location. Wait.” Bellemy stopped when a flood of confusion suddenly passed over the haunt. ”Do I look as though I am shopping for religion?” The haunt shrugged and continued. ”As the Hierophant is also alone in her covenant there is a possibility she too may wish to speak to interested persons and the potential to uncover hidden gems is great.”

Curse: See Minisheet

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

A look at Whip O'Brien.

Jennifer looks to Helen.
    "I am glad someone made another meeting. Knowledge serves.
    It would be nice to know a bit more.
    An issue? Can you tell us more?"

A look at the three.
    "Has anyone seen Maeve?"
    Jennifer gives a sincere smile to Bellemy.
    "Isn't that delicious?"

A slight tilt of her head. "I have a relationship with some of the displaced. Down by the university. I do believe that paying attention to the Kine is important.
    They are an avenue."

She listens to what the cousin has said, listening between the lines.
    "There are always reasons to speak to the leaders of organizations.
    I'm sure you have ideas."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"It was not my idea to report, Cousin." The Whip says to Bellemy. "But you honor me greatly by including me in your report. What Bellemy says holds truth; I will be providing my establishment, Nuit D'Encre, as a location for the Organization to meet." He cut himself off there, say only what needs to be said. There are no lies to an unasked question.

"I supposed I can say that I've made minor contacts in both Emergency Services and the Entertainment circles. Though nothing has come from them yet, I feel at least one of those avenues may provide a healthy dose of information at some point. Furthermore, I've been working with the Seneschal, Priscus Durant, and Madame Maeve on a matter brought to us by a Coterie from outside of the domain. Though I have not seen Madame Maeve since our last excursion. I'm not sure exactly how much detail I can go into currently; but once the matter is handled, I will be an open book to the family." His emerald eyes flit between the other three gathered, watching for any reactions to his secrecy. "As far as meeting with other Kindred; I've spoken to some at Elysium, but have had no other meetings beyond Bellemy and I discussing the organization. Most of my time has been dominated by seeing to getting my establishment all of the proper permits and renovations for opening."
    The Vanishing:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread