Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

What We Are in the Dark

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner hasn't had much time to make the Moore house his own, but he's done his best so far...

Just off of the main sanctuary was a hallway with a few unpurposed rooms, one of which was clearly some kind of pastor or deacon's office. It's sparsely furnished for now: a desk, a chair, and some bookshelves to be filled. At the moment Conner waits at the main entrance, the doors unlocked but closed to the outside world. It was time for his first audience as High Pastor of Sacramento.
    Bellemy

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

A gentle wind blew gusts at the shadowed figure as Bellemy walked toward the nigh abandoned house. The ancient whitewash paint still reflected the moonlight increasing the ambient glow of the building and darkening the surrounding shadows. How poignant this place is. I would imagine in it's youth this would have been quite the scene. Bellemy mused at the approach.

If the haunt was being honest, at least internally, Bellemy would admit to a feeling of misplaced nervousness. The creature stopped on the path only now beginning to pick at the frayed emotion to determine it's nature. It cannot be because I am here on his turf under his terms can it? I have met with several Kindred with worse demeanor by far then Pastor Wells. Could that be the case? That he is a priest? My beliefs are secure I hold no lack of confidence and though I do not seek to offend I will hold true to myself. What is it that vexes me? Bellemy considered that point for a long moment. Silently standing on the path, framed in moonight.

With an intake of unneeded breath to steel the nerves Bellemy approached the landing. Slowly a pale, corpselike hand reached out through layers of black cloth to knock three times on the door.

Curse: See Minisheet

Jennifer Hazelton

Is this scene still active? Conner Wells

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner’s keen ears register the knock and there’s a brief protective rumble from the predator inside. But he contains it for the moment, and opens the door with as close a welcoming smile as he can muster.

“Ms. Bellamy, thank you for accepting my invitation. Please come in.”

Conner let’s Bellamy in and closes the door behind her. He’s spaced out electrical candles on the floors for mundane light so there wouldn’t be a need to spend precious blood for darkvision. He leads Bellamy to the lead row of pews and sits at the end of one, giving her the option to either sit on the other pews or at his side.

“I trust your evenings have been well?”

Apologies for the delay; I’ve been away from my laptop on vacation.

Jennifer Hazelton

Alas, Conner realized that he did not take the care to procure the Moore House keys before setting up this social get together. He finds the House firmly locked and protected against anyone who would steal inside and take any thing from the house devoted to his Covenant.
    Bellemy noted the estate looks dark, and has no signs of being used recently.

Create a new thread at a new location, please. And do remember that we don't automatically assume things that involve other people's characters.

Closed Thread