Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 19 of 29 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last

Since there is some time between the scenes (due to the nature of continuity here) it's not unreasonable to spend XP in between (if the spending is somewhat justified by earlier Character goals/efforts or is reasonably acquirable in the given time [i.e. if it doesn't just reek of metagaming]) and the FC hard drive seems like a good source of knowledge in that regard as far as I'm concerned.

Waiting for input from the others, but tracking down Malcolm using contacts or 'simple' spells could be done in a research 'glimpse'.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Promoting Death Positivity and Doomsayer in Training are up!

If you have any questions/want to discuss things with your fellow player, feel free to do so here.

TMTP is waiting for definite input from Shane and Xadun - until then, Xander is free to do Puck's own research whenever.

4. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Fedup liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Phoenyx couldn't even see what was happening - there were no spells that she could see, only feel the influence against her mind.

Short of "burn everything to the ground" she doesn;t have a lot of applicable knowledges or skills, but she'd be happy to assist anyone that could.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Maybe Guru or Puck have talked to Phoenyx some time after this - or the catching up happens once the gang meets again. I just didn't want to leave you out, but if you say her course of action would be whatever the others decide to (since burning places down has grown out of style a bit), that's peachy

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Thanks Aeolous!!!
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

Vincent
    Is Winter on the scene for Doomsayer in Training, or at a safe distance? Just curious for placement for Belle's entrance.

0 Scenes

At a distance

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Puck Scenes

We could always teamwork the research rolls if Aeolus is okay with it. At least Phoenyx would have a definitive thing she did beyond scare some sleepers. I'm not sure how comfortable Aeolus is with talking dots and dice pools but Puck would be a decent lead for the teamwork roll.

All we really need at this point is to know what the capping skill is for the research rolls and we can start rolling. We could probably do a quick scene of it, since Puck also has to pass along everything he got from interconnections and his interview with Malcolm to the group.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

14. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post

Sure, Teamwork away! Puck hasn't made a secret out of working as a Journalist as far as I know, and the bare minimum of IC discussion would have disclosed his strength in that regard so I have no problems with that.

Capping skill is Investigation, rolls are limited to (Library Merit + 1) for each. Whether it's a Glimpse or a short scene is also equally fine - I just didn't want to start a scene myself because I didn't want to shoehorn you in either direction. Just go for it and I'll read it and do my part.

Shane is planning on checking the theatre (closed for repairs) once again to erase traces and have a final look around (which also won't be exhaustive), to give you that input.

16. Likes Ruach, Xander liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Someone may wish to tell the Obrimos that. It's the eternal plan B! Not seeing the effects was unfortunate, but we had no way of knowing what things were! Is the nature of plots and all cool.

I'd be happy to help with some kind of Teamworking roll before we go back in there. Sharing that it was Spirit-related would also let Phoenyx explain she doesn't have much to give that isn't raw firepower in that respect.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

18. Likes Ruach, Xander, Aeolus liked this post
Page 19 of 29 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread