Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dropping Bodies: Night Club Rapture

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hadn't been to the Rapture for a while. She really wasn't a night club type of person but she did go with friends occasionally. Before going she had gone out to get a bite to fill her up. After all she would need to be warm and drink.

She put on her black sequined romper with the zipper up the front. It showed plenty of leg and cleavage. It had the advantage of having a pocket for her phone. She put that on silent and slipped on her apple watch. That way she could still get messages even without grabbing her phone. She popped in the little bluetooth ear bud connected to the watch. She added big hoop earrings which peaked out under her soft wavy hair framing her face. She tugged on black swede thigh high boots which clung to her legs like a legging.

She then grabbed a small sequined purse with a cross body strap. Inside was a compact with mirror, her credit card, and $100 in cash. She slipped on a fitted leather jacket since it was cold outside and she wanted to fit in. She drove in her old work truck which had tarps, lye, manure, shovels, ropes, tents, sleeping gear, and saws in the back. In the front seat was her backpack with a small laptop, work papers, pens, a flashlight, and granola bars (she would give out occasionally to the homeless).

She pushed her blood to give her skin a nice warm alive look. Then she was on her way. After parking she headed for the club. This part of town wasn't the best but she did like it. It was somehow more real and raw. She looked around while waiting for her turn to enter. She paid the fee and got her stamp on the hand.

She entered the club. Looking around like she was a single woman on the prowl she headed to the bar and ordered a shot of tequila. The shot went down leaving her mouth feeling tingly. Tipping the bartender she turned to watch the scene. Night clubs were such meat markets. She could almost imaging the words being spoken from across the room. Light flirting, a hand on his chest while gazing into his eyes. Nice personal feelings like he was the only guy there. Mable chuckled, mating and feeding did have many similarities.

She looked around again for any familiar faces from the last time she was here. Mable waited and watched. She moves around the room keeping to the walls mainly so she could see everything.

Jennifer Hazelton

Mable recognizes a woman from Mable's other visit, way back in August. A woman with long, loose red hair who Mable initially encountered in the bathroom, who had ignored Mable. The woman is sitting with three attractive young men. Mable gets a look by two of the men facing her direction at the table. The first has sandy blonde hair, and is very fit. He has average looks. He wears a dark blue button up shirt and dockers, dark brown leather shoes. The second man has strong shoulders and a narrow waist. Light brown skin and glossy black hair, worn slightly longer. Cleanshaven. He wears a deep forest green shirt with dark pants.Two are actively engaging her in conversation. The third man, who is tall and lean, with dark hair in a no nonsense sensible style. He dresses in expensive fitted suit jacket and a periwinkle button down shirt. This man looks around the room. He spies Mable watching the room. He politely excuses himself and walks over, giving a winsome smile. He is Asian, very attractive.

"How are you this evening? That is quite a nice outfit. I haven't seen anything like it." The tone is appreciative. "You waiting for anyone? I am Dal Tan."
    A polite way out for a young lady, signaling that this man does not seem to be aggressive or pushy. The large man looks over the room again. At seeing Mable speaking with Dal, his gaze glides over. Not appearing to take any extra notice of Mable.

The body guard remains within arms length of the man bedecked in expensive accessories and his female companion, a tall blonde wearing sapphire earrings. The two order drinks at the bar and then move to the back, the man following. Appearing to be acting as a body guard. Mable recalls that in the report, this back area of this bar was exclusive, with the two Kindred unable to pierce its confines in their earlier excursion. Mable watches the two vanish in the back area of the bar. Mable - and the other patrons - can not see the three people any longer. There are four humans socializing in front of the back area of the bar, discreetly blocking access to the back.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable doesn't stare at the people at the table, she does wonder if the woman would remember her. Then approached by the Dal she gives him a smile. "Thank you, Mr. Tan. I'm Mable." Mable glances around. "I was supposed to meet a friend here but she's running late, like usual." Mable flashes another smile.

She watches as the Body guard and his group go out back. "What's back there?" She wonders aloud.

Jennifer Hazelton

Dal nods. " Holidays can make people remember that they need to do a dozen things. Let me know if you need a ride home, or anything."
    Dal turned to follow Mable's gaze.

"Looks like a private gathering. I've seen them before. I think they are friends with the owner. Nobody can wander over there."

He directs his attention from the gathering, smiling to Mable. " How was your day? Mind if I ask what you do for a living?

I'm in finance, myself. A bit of a new transition for me. Just having the weekly guys night out to celebrate making it through the work week."

One of the women in the back steps out of the private area, heading towards the restroom.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles at him. "Oh I'm all set with a ride. Thank you for asking." Mable was starting to think about snacking on him.

"Oh huh, private gathering area for parties most likely." She nodded.

"My day was great, thanks. I'm a forest ranger. I help clean up after the fires and replant trees, mostly. Finance?" she chuckles, "That's a broad category."

She sees the woman go to the restroom, "Excuse me for just a moment. I'm going to powder my nose and give my girlfriend a quick call. I'll be right back." She was sincere about coming back, the more she thought about it the tastier he was sounding.

She then followed the woman into the bathroom.

Jennifer Hazelton

Dal nods to Mable as she mentions her job. He looks about to say something when she excuses herself. Mable walks into the restroom, where she finds the woman touching up her make up at the mirror. The woman does not glance over, continuing to touch up her eye makeup.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks in the mirror and fixes her makeup. She mumbles to her self and pushes blood to complete the ritual.

2 successes

She focused on hearing the woman.

She smiled into the mirror, "That's a lovely shade of lipstick. What color is it?"

Jennifer Hazelton

What Ritual is this? When performing rituals, please spell out exactly what the ritual is for me.

The woman looks over to Mable for a beat. Then looks back to the mirror. She takes a minute to inspect her lip liner. The moment stretches as the woman appears comfortable with the silence. "Something in the wine family." The woman replies.
    She continues to ensure her appearance is as she wishes. The woman steps aside to use the facilities. Mabel is joined at the mirror by a second woman, this one taking a moment to brush her hair.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cheval - Sorry forgot to give the name of it

"What brand?" she asked before the woman leaves for the facilities.

The next woman shows up and mable gives her a smile. She then leaves to rejoin Dal.

Jennifer Hazelton

The woman replies as she pauses before closing the door. "L'Oréal Colour Riche."
    The other woman makes a distracted, but polite nod to Mable.

Walking back, Mable cannot see Dal where she left him. Glancing around, and she sees he is talking to a tall blonde wearing sapphire earrings. They appear to be speaking politely, their bodies a bit further from one another.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread