Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about .
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
OPINIONS

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Public 2: "Mr. Northbridge has effectively changed my opinion of him. Where once I saw a man who preferred to blend into the background and wait for opportunities to present themselves, I now see a man who seeks opportunities through more subtle means than I."

Private 1: (To Quinn) "I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, but he's getting there."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public: ●● “Mr. Northbridge is a valuable asset to the domain, and has proven himself trustworthy with sensitive information. That aside I have worked closely with him on two investigations and he has performed brilliantly.

Private: ●● (to Jack, Jennifer, Connor) “I think he has the grit to make it.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public: ● It brings me pleasure to see the quality demonstrated by Mister Northbridge. The clan of Kings is greater for his presence.
    Private ●● (Quinn, Connor, Jennifer) :
    Indeed he does.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Public: 2
    Mr. Northbridge is a wonderful addition to the Domain. Well educated and thoughtful, an excellent conversationalist. One may not know that he has stepped forward to assist in several investigations in the Domain. The one where he stood at my side came to blows with powerful adversaries, and he neither ran nor made himself a detriment to the battle by rushing in. I am impressed.

Private: 2 (Alessandra, Connor, Jack, Quinn)
    I have become impressed by Mr. Northbridge's devotion to the Domain. He was at my side during the incursion. Mr. Northbridge was instrumental in preventing a Breach caused by the those individuals.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Public ● "Mr. Northbridge seems determined to put himself out there in service of the Domain. Good for him."

Private ●: "Someone who takes himself that seriously is doomed to make a comedy of himself. But comedies are always good to follow."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public /Private ●● He has stepped forward to aid the Domain in some ongoing investigations. I find to be an excellent conservationist and have enjoyed the talks we’ve had.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Public/Private:
    I've been seeing more of him lately. More interesting than the first impression gives credit for.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Public 1: Mr. Northbridge hides a deep and calculating mind. His insights are clever and he was a joy to speak with.

Curse: See Minisheet

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Milton's Domain Status remains at 1!

Tried to tag you, but it wasn't working
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

10. Likes Endymion liked this post
Closed Thread