"Alright ladies yah sound perfect, Bartender and waitress experience. Once we open up you can consider yourselves hired." Mark was standing behind the bar paperwork spread out before him. On the other side were two women, twins to be exact who were politely dressed.

"Thank you sir" They said in unison

"Please call me Mahk." He said with a smile, "Sir was mah Dad. Now ladies on to other matters. Ah'm a painter and a photographer on the side and I see you both have some modeling experience as well?"

"When we were little." One of them said.

"Well I still do," The other said.

"Would either of you be willing to model for me? If Necessary ah can keep yah on the clock."

"I wouldn't have a problem with that depending on the type of photography. I am not into some of the crazier stuff." Number 2 said

"I guess I could for extra pay." Number one said

"Well that would be fantastic... Mia" Mark said with a nod of his head. "And you too Jayne..." he nods again. "Did Ah get it right?"

"Yep" they both said.

"Ok so Mia, you will be bar tending mostly but I may need you to waitress some. Jayne, Ah will have you on the floor mostly but Ah may need running apps and such. The Till is both of your responsibilities and any shortages come out of the tips. If ah shortage is more then the tips it comes out of the checks Split evenly. Okay?"

"Yep" they both said again.

"Ah am looking for ah bouncer and an Assistant Manager. Hopefully one and tha same but we will see." Mark said looking down at a notebook.

"Okay" Mia said

"Thats Fine" Jayne Said

"Now one other thing." Mark turned around began to make three shots. He cut up two slices of lemon and as he did so he nicked his thumb just a little. As he dropped the lemon into the shaker he forces blood out of his thumb and mixes it with the alchohal in the shaker. Once done with that he pours the drinks and passes them to the ladies. "Tah new partnerships." He says as they take the shots. Mark of course does his customary fake chase by spitting it back in the bottle.

Both the girls drains there drinks, "Wow that was good," they both said in unison.

"Yeah its a talent" Mark says with a smile. "So ladies" Mark says coming around the bar. As he does he calls upon the powers of his blood "Can Ah show you the rest of the place..."

"Yes please" Mia said

"Can I have some more of that" Jayne pointed at the shot glass...

"Sure but ah have something better." Mark said as he takes the ladies by the hands and begins walking toward the steps that lead up stairs.

Mark leads the ladies back down the stairs and over to the door. He kisses them both soundly on the lips, "See yah later ladies."

"Bye..." They both said bemused looks on there faces
XP Expenditure

Once his new herd is gone Mark moves back over to the bar where his laptop sits.

Mark begins writing an advertisement in help wanted...

the Ad

After posting the Ad Mark moves off to continue working on his Apartment. "Somebodies gotta do it..."