Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero smiled, "I am usually pretty mum about the buzzwords, but it seems to be safe from well living ears."

"And as for this acquaintance of yours, I think it would be a good idea to meet him."
    Zero looked down, "It has been too long since I have been able to settle down, especially with those with the same path in life. When do you think we can set up a meeting?"
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai nodded again. "Fair enough."

He wiped his hands on his overals and reached into the farmers pocket to pull out his cell phone. "Can't guarantee he will be available but it doesn't hurt to reach out."

He clicked out a quick text.

"So Zero. Got any questions?"
    • Member of the Caretakers.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

A short while later, Corn's car parked, and Corn, dressed in casual clothes of everyday quality stepped out of his car. He took a look around. Eulogy was making good things with this place. A meeting in a graveyard. He wondered whether the person Mordenchai wanted him to meet would appreciate it, but he certainly did.
    He entered the place and moved around, enjoying the chill and the peace. He felt a bit guilty - he should be doing a bit more as a Moros for a place like this. Certainly, he should have visited it before.

As he approached the councilor and the newcomer, he stopped a few feet away to give them privacy if they wanted to finish up their talk. And to come down from the shock of watching Mordenchai in gym clothes.
    I thought he would be doing gardening in a suit, corn thought to himself.

Please feel free to discuss over me, as Corn won't be there instantly; he was in the car when the message got to him, but it would still be a few minutes before he shows up.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So this place where we have met, is it yours or does it belong to the city?" Zero looked around, "Either way it really is beautiful. Additionally is there anything else I should know about yourself, or your contact for that matter?"

Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

The moros answered politly. [color÷blue]"The Green here is technically owned by me but I consider myself more of a steward then owner. The interred were people at one time and they have rights even after passing. The area is open to the public for visitation which means it isn't super private but the nature of the place means people tend to be left alone. Great place to ponder our path."[/blue]

He grunted when asked about himself. "I am pretty straightforward. As team Ladder I like things all nice and ordered. Which we don't really have right now but we are working on it. The city just elected five seats at the head table so give us some time and we will sort out the details."

Mordechai's phone beeps an incoming text. He reads 8t quickly and responds.

"Welp about our colleague his name is Corn and he is pretty awesome. He should be here soonish so I will leave details to him."

Mordechai offered another friendly smile.

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero nods at Mordechai "Well I cannot wait to meet this Corn fella. As for this place, well I am glad it is considered a private place for contemplation." Zero pauses "I have recently purchased a place to live but it has yet to feel like home. Maybe in time all things will become more ordered for you as well as feel more at home to me."

Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:

Active Spells

None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Eulogy considered Zero's word in quiet contemplation before offering a small shrug in response.

The Moros turned his head at the sound of a car pulling in. He watched as the new arrival parked. As Corn approached the pair Mordechai said to Zero "Ah here he is now."

He waited until Corn had joined them before offering introductions. "Ah Corn welcome. May I present Zero, newly arrived in the city by way of the path of doom. Zero this is Dadouchos Corn of the same."

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero turns his head at the sound of a vehicle arriving. "This must be the fella that Mordechai mentioned", Zero thought as he watched the gentleman approached. Only to have it confirmed moments later by Mordechai.

"Corn is it?" Zero said dropping his R briefly showing the accent of his former life. "The name is Zero like the man said. Glad you could meet us so soon." Zero finished while offering a handshake.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn first greets Mordenchai. "I love what you did with the place, Mordenchai and I am glad I've been invited to meet our newest fellow." Then, he returns Zeromancer 's handshake with a smile as he addressed the man.
    "Yes, I am Corn, daduchos, moros and pleased to meet you, Zero." Corn drops his voice and looks around to make sure that there are no sleepers in earshot. The other two talking openly about such things makes him somewhat uncomfortable, but if Eulogy feels safe to talk that way here, they are probably safe to talk that way here. Probably.

" There is a place that the entirety of the mage society gathers once a while to see who's coming and who's going. Sacramento has a high turnout ratio. People come, go and return here all the time, so those big meetings help us know who is still here etc. I won't name it here just in case but if you have trouble finding it, please inform us and we will give you directions. Sleepers cannot give you directions because they don't see it. It's more like Hogwarts from Harry Potter in a way. If I may ask Zero, are you a member of the Ladder or you're here for the councilor of our path? "

After hearing Zeromancer's answers, corn would turn back to Eulogy.
    "We should perhaps move this meeting indoors. It may rain at any... " then he spotted the grave and he raised an eyebrow impressed.
    "Excuse, sorry, apologies. Is that ... from the 18th century?" Corn said as he moved towards the grave Eulogy was working on earlier.
    "How old is this place, Mordenchai? This is very impressive! I am glad it's one of our own that got it. Do you have trouble with any... lingering tenants? I am not very trained to deal with them, I am one of the worst you can find in our path in fact, but I would be glad to help you as much as I can, if it comes to that. You and this place seem to deserve it. Have you thought to... chronicle the stories of those entered here? Whether parts of them are still around us or not? A woman that reached her 80s in the 18th century is mightly impressive.
    "

Turning his attention back to the newcomer he bites his lower lip, a bit embarassed. "Sorry for that Zero. I didn't mean to diminish the importance of your arrival. These graves were here for over two centuries, they can wait for a bit more. But... Pre-independence graveyard. You are a moros. I hope you understand. "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

14. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero was astonished by Corns energy, when he answered"I am not of the ladder, I contacted him as he was mentioned as a Councilor of the path. And I have nothing but respect for this area. It would be great if you can give me directions to a safer place for us to meet. I have been one on the path for a while, so I know all about the need to for secrecy. But if you would like to take this somewhere more private, I am sure one of you may know of a place."

16. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread