Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A very morose meeting.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Way ahead of you - I've already nudged his player. We'll get something going if they want and have a bit more free time to not get stressed about this.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

As the discussion was reaching its conclusion, Corn got ready to leave. With an offered handshake to Eulogy and Zeromancer , Corn stood up to leave.
    "Pleased to meet you, Zero. Mordenchai, always a pleasure. I hope we can meet again and discuss about this very special place you secured, councilor."

After his goodbyes were all said and done, Corn headed for the exit.
    I kinda need to free up scenes, so if you please excuse me, I will leave the scene.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

3. Likes liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer responded to Eulogy, "I would love to come back and do some poking around. And Corn I would be happy if you joined me. Together you and I should be able to unlock any secrets that may be uncovered."

Zeromancer bid Corn farewell, "I guess I should be going as well, I still have some unpacking to do as well as some reflection on the days events. Thank you very much for the warm welcome and I hope to see you around Mordenchai."

I believe we are done with introductions here, and by freeing up the scene we can give Aeolus and Eulogy time to set up Corn and I a chance to look into the grounds.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai stood as the other moved to leave. He gave both a warm friendly smile. "The green is an open environment I would love to have you back to poke around and thank you both for coming. It was very nice to meet you Zero. I hope you find Sacramento as welcoming as I do. If either of you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I am a Caretaker after all." he added an emphasis to the last word which turned into a jolly laugh.

Thank you both for the scene sorry about the bad timing. Look forward to our future meetings."
    • Member of the Caretakers.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread