Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2111) Introductions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 31, 2021 : (2111) Roaring Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

She takes the parchment gingerly and begins to glance over it. These were not her laws, but she would respect them anyway. At the very least to ensure that she didn't meet a sunrise. Samantha was not at all surprised to see that the law flowed directly from the Prince, as feudalistic as could be expected. She wondered if the Prince was even bound to these laws herself.

After some time reading - she spoke, "No questions at this time, Seneschal. And I agree to abide by the laws presented herein." She proclaimed, while sliding the parchment back towards Jack.
    | Aspect of the Predator

2. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"With your understanding we can complete the final step of your presentation," He smiled as she jumped ahead of him on agreeing to the laws.

"Do you, Ms Samantha Nyugen, swear loyalty to Prince Alessandra Antinori, and to the the officers of her Court, in addition to abiding by the Prince's laws as set forth by her hand?"

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was likely a small thing, a pledge required by all those who wished to take up residence here, but to Samantha it was an enormous request. Even attempting to process the words she needed to say chaffed the insides of her mind. She could feel the sneer form on her face despite herself. And more so, she could feel the beast's rage and her own harmonize in the depths of her stomach. This man knew she held no true leverage here, a runaway with no home, at the mercy of the court of Sacramento. And yet, he asks her to kneel. Metaphorically, at least.

"With all due respect, Seneschal," she replies with a tightened jaw, "Is such an oath truly a requirement in your domain? Am I to be a.. vassal.. or a serf? Certainly, if I were to offend the Prince or violate the law, she would levy her displeasure upon me - loyalty or no." She had been used enough, didn't loyalty need to be earned?
    | Aspect of the Predator

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She feels the weak press of the new girls Beast, but it only angered her own. Who already wanted her blood.

The Savage does not stop a polite distance away, she steps right in.

Dark eyes level on Samantha, “The Oath is a requirement for my Domain.” Plain and simple. “But you need not answer this night, seek Acknowledgement from myself at the next Months Court.” An edge to her voice, “And should you feel you are too good for the Laws of this Domain, you are welcome to not come back." A look to Twist . Then back to Samantha, “You can leave.” Blunt, to the point.

She then turns and makes her way back over to Jennifer.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes pisces, , DeepSeas liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Things were going rather smoothly until those four little words: with all due respect. Another rebel against allegiance. Another who thought it was appropriate to indulge in the stability and prosperity of the Domain without obliging themselves to maintain it. The absurdity of the entitlement, especially from someone who claimed to have so little freedom where they came from. His brow furrowed with annoyance.

A plain, "Yes" was all that could be spoken before the Prince saw fit to make true Samantha's prophecy. Her displeasure would be levied upon offense whether loyal or not.

There was nothing left to say or explain to her as he retrieved the parchment, folding it back into his vest. He bowed his head as the Prince left, acknowledging Her will with a "Your Grace." His eyes found Vincenzo's and he nodded to him in case he had wanted to discuss anything. Seryna

Blood Hunt:

10. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

Samantha could feel the Prince's beast as she approached, and barely had time register the growling of her own before the woman spoke. Her words were measured but their intent was clear, and truly barbed.

1 success

Despite the rage and shame building up inside her, Samantha did her best not to let the effects show. Those in attendance tonight would remember her clear scolding, but if she could extricate herself with some manner of comport, perhaps things could be salvaged. At a later date, of course.

She could do nothing though but nod, as the Prince said her piece and left. Her deep brown eyes looked toward Jack, "Yes." She mirrored his own solitary word. "Quite like that." She nodded to the Seneschal as well. "If you'll excuse me, then."

She then departed as swiftly as she could without losing what little air of control she had.
    | Aspect of the Predator

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable arrived as Samantha left.

Turning to Jack, "Should I go after her and discuss it with her? Or let her cool down first?" Mable felt as Gangrel Whip she should keep the matter under control for the Prince/Priscus.

Jennifer Hazelton

Vincenzo excuses himself as Samantha departed. He approached to conversational distance and made a bow to Seneschal Jack.
    "Madame." He nods to Mable.

He looks to Jack, addressing him directly.
    "Seneschal, I was wondering of we could complete our discussion. I'm amenable to meeting you tomorrow evening as the night grows long."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nothing to discuss," he offered to Mable. "Some wish to take but not swear loyalty to those who provide. I'm sure once she reflects on her past experiences she may realize that an offer to partake in the stability and prosperity that is Sacramento is worth the declared loyalty to maintain what we have." He shrugged, "Or she won't, and she'll find herself in some other domain or back in the cage she came from. Either way, we'll find out next month."

Turning his attention back to Vincenzo, "Certainly, I think we can wrap this up tonight." He reached back into his vest and brought back the same folded parchment and offered it to Vincenzo. "If you hadn't had time to review the Laws of this Domain, you can do so now. Please let me know if you have any questions about them."

Blood Hunt:

15. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Vincenzo reaches out and accepts the parchment, opening it to look it over. As he glances over it, apparently checking for changes with the quickness that his eyes moved.

"I did take some time to familiarize myself with the Laws of the Domain. No, I do not have any questions."
    Apparently satisfied, he proffers the parchment back to the Priscus of Lords.

"I am more than willing to swear. I appreciate the stability that the Prince Antinori provides..." There is a bit of a wry tone to his first sentence. "I, Raffaele Vincenzo, swear to obey the current and future Laws of Prince Alessandra Antinori."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread