Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2111) Introductions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 31, 2021 : (2111) Roaring Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

Samantha mouths a thank you to Jennifer as she departs, and turns her attention back to her cousin.

"It sounds like you certainly keep yourself occupied." She said wistfully. With so much to do it must certainly keep one's mind off of the requiem, she thought. "Ever since my embrace, I feel like I'm not the dancer I used to be. I don't quite feel the music as well.. you know? Perhaps we could hit the town together some night? Share a meal, dance until twilight? You can show me around."
    | Aspect of the Predator

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds great." she produces her card from a hidden pocket in her dress. "These are my contact numbers. Do you have a cell phone?"

"So what kind of music are you interested in? I can figure out from there the best places for you and I to go. And perhaps I can convince a few others to join us. Maybe a girls night out thing. What do you think?
    "

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure do." She replies. Taking the card from Mable she quickly enters the number and sends a short text. "Girls night out sounds good. I like a lot of music. Somewhere that plays hip-hop or electronica? Or you mentioned Salsa dancing, that could be a good time."

Pausing for a moment, she looks around Elysium to take in the many faces. "Don't let me take up your whole evening here, though, lets chat soon about a meet up. Perhaps we should get back out there an mingle for now?"
    | Aspect of the Predator

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was happy that Samantha had a cell, if not she would have gotten her one. After all she likes to make sure her clan members have what they need.

"Great, I'll get something planned and let you know."

"perhaps we should see if the Seneschal is ready to acknowledge people?" Mable looked around for Jacque . When she caught his eye she mouthed 'ready?' "I could introduce you to him."

5. Likes DeepSeas liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Mable quickly added before Samantha could respond. "Hang on, I think the Seneschal will be heading over to you. He seems to need me where he is. We will get together soon." She gave a bright smile and went over to where Jacque was (here)

7. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord's eyes narrowed as he drew closer to the new beast. Another savage it seemed. He pressed back against the beckoning of his own as he forced a smile through the distraction.

"Good evening Miss Nyugen," he offered through the lack of formal introduction. "I'm the Seneschal Jack," a coy side-eye was shot briefly to Hazelton.

"I hope you're enjoying the event," he stated as he motioned to the surroundings. "Though from the sounds of it, even our normal soirees would have been a more hospitable environment to your prior."

"You mentioned that you had no intentions of starting any trouble. I believe you, naturally," well, not so naturally for a Kindred, "But I am curious: Was your vacating San Jose a mutual separation? I just like to know if we should expect trouble to follow you."

Blood Hunt:

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

Samantha offers a quick wave as Mable moves off to other business.

A strong gaze looks over the Seneschal as he approaches. He provoke no rage or hunger inside her, but she wasn't fooled. The way his handsome features seemed at home in the themed clothes of the evening - she had a hunch he may have spent more nights as a kindred than she had experienced her whole existence. Or maybe not.

"The pleasure is mine, Seneschal." she replied. "I am enjoying it just fine, so far. The kindred here seem unusually welcoming." Unusually from her experience at least. He quickly turns conversation to business, and she considers her response carefully.

"I suffered no exile or banishment, that I can promise you." Though it was the truth, things certainly didn't end amicably. "But.. it is safe to say my bridges are burnt, and I would be unwelcome to return. What I can't promise you is that trouble won't come knocking." Her sire and his like were sometimes unpredictable.

She didn't wish to admit all this to the Seneschal, certainly, but in this case any lie wouldn't be easy to protect. "There are two benefits I can leverage for your approval to stay, though." She raised her hand, two manicured fingers extended. "First, I can be very useful to keep around." Confident and cocky, "Second, if trouble does come calling, I'm sure you could get a boon or two for handing me over." Her calm veneer hiding an extreme discomfort with the thought.
    | Aspect of the Predator

10. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A corner of his lips pulled into a grin, "Yes, well Ms. Wood is probably a polar opposite from what you described. I'm sure most others you'll encounter will be somewhere in the middle." Unless you give them a reason otherwise, that is.

He shrugged, "That's a shame. Banishment or exile are... clean breaks," he debated the word being the right one he was looking for. "It makes it rather simple to know what was and what will be."

He hummed in thought, considering her offers. Confident, cocky but somehow charming. He couldn't quite place exactly why, but it was of little consequence to him. "Still, yours is a story that seems to be more and more common. Considering that you don't seem to be seeking asylum here and in fact expecting the opposite..." he paused and shrugged, content with his idea, "I'm willing to entertain a temporary acknowledgement."

He reaches into his vest and produces a folded parchment, "First things first, have you ever violated the Third Tradition of Amaranth?"

5 successes

Blood Hunt:

12. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiled at the Seneschal's words, relieved to hear that she could get the acknowledgement that she seeks. Time would tell what might be required of her to turn temporary into something more. Her smile continues unabated as Jack inquires further.

Amaranth. It was not something she had seen, only heard of in hushed rumors or desired by the beast at its most frenzied. Was it truly more than a fairy tale? How might the Seneschal's 'soul' taste, she wondered suddenly. Breaking away from that thought, she refocused on the matter at hand. Regardless, there was no hint of deception in Samantha's response, "No, Seneschal."
    | Aspect of the Predator

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Being to the point made the Lord pleased. A grin pressed across his lips as he methodically unfolded the parchment and offered it over to Samantha, "Please read that carefully, Ms Nyugen and let me know if you have any questions about any of the Laws. There's no time like the present to avoid misunderstandings."

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread