Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Enjoying the Forest for the Trees

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue waits on bench across the street from Southside park. It is seven fifty something. Every time Shadow Tongue has faced this spirit it was at night. Now for something different.

It was time to see just how bad this Spirit was.

B

Phoenix Fire is early and manages to find Shadow Tongue quickly. Strolling up to Andrew at a leisurely pace, he fingers a hole in his blue jeans and, with some effort, produces a coin. Nearing Shadow Tongue, Phoenix Fire waits at a respectful distance for the Uratha to sense him too and then approaches.

"Andrew, my man!" he greets the talented musician with a big, wide smile.

"Haven't heard from you in a while, what's up?"

Firebringer

PRE

Not long after, Matthew lopes in in Urhan, doing his best to remain out of sight of the occasional early riser. He gives Shadow Tongue a nod before walking behind the bench, and then seems to fade into his surroundings.

Blending

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Same here. We have a another Wolf joining us. Shadow Tongue nods back to Matthew. "That would be him. Are you ready to take this thing down?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Luna's full face shines down upon you. It is fitting, that the Warrior Mother should watch over you as you go to do battle with your foe.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

I know I was not clear. Shadow planned this assault to happen early in the morning thinking the growing sunlight sun light might be a part of the Spirit's ban. Shadow Tongue came to that conclusion in 'A new song and an Old friend'. He then contacted his pack with the early meeting time. I neglected to add as much to the first post though.

Maybe the Moon is late to set today?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The Full Moon sets. The warrior crashes down upon her enemies, as her brother rises to strike from behind.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

B

Has Andrew even told Leo anything about what they're doing? If so, I might have missed it.

Phoenix Fire mimicked Andrew's reaction as the unknown Uratha approached.

"The People are born ready, Andrew." Leo says, almost solemnly, his smile confident.

"And with yet another set of ears, eyes and jaws we should be ready for just about anything." he adds without looking over to the imperceptible ally.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Absolutly. The power we showed to the Locus Thief proves our strength. This Rogue Spirit will be humbled.

B

Leo slowly looked around and, seeing no one in their immediate vicinity, decided that, while he was ready to take on the task of punching out God if necessary, more information couldn't hurt.

"Seems we got some time left. What do you have planned for the rogue?"

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last