Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I need to be careful. I have trouble with finding a good balance. But I'm working on it."

This lead her to think about the domain in general. "Looks like the numbers are climbing again within the domain. The ebb and flow is so fast sometimes. Are you going to be adding positions back again in Court? " ​Mable was trying to stay on top of what happens within the domain.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An interesting question.

“You are correct, our numbers are growing. It’s been a nice thing to see.” But more Kindred meant more problems. “Bringing some positions back into play so to speak, is something I’ve been thinking about. I won’t introduce positions just to introduce them. There has to be a need for them.” And someone worthy to fill the role. “Why do you ask?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded, thinking about the domain. "I know the Keeper job in particular had been dropped when the domain numbers fell. I really enjoyed the job. However, I do understand that there are others who want and crave the courtly titles. And understand someone else may need to fill the position for political reasons. But if you decide that I am right for the job, I would love to do it again. I enjoyed the work."

She gave a shy smile, "I'm not trying to push for the position right now, just answering your question. It's been on my mind recently as I have watched kindred come and go. The domain is having an influx again and I thought that may mean new needs. Sorry, this is a relaxing evening not a business meeting. To that end, I wanted to invite you to go to a play. There is a little theater in town that's playing Agatha Christie's Mouse Trap. I'd love it if you could join me."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An understanding nod. “Positions are not filled based off politics.” She begins, “I’ve always filled positions with who I feel would best fulfill the duties. If it was political, I would put other Invictus into positions just because.” Shrugging, “But that’s not my way. Though I’ll keep your desire to fill the role in mind.” It was something to spend more time considering.

Waving a hand dismissively, “It’s quite alright, it’s an important matter.” But she did hate talking business. Then an eyebrow quirks, “A play?” it had been some time since she had been to play. “It would depend on the evening, but if my schedule is open, I’d be glad to go.”

A glance out the windows, "The night is getting late. Afraid I need to start to head back." standing, "But thank you for this. It was fun." in a way, it had been.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a tilt of her head. "I do tell people when asked, that you are always fair." She grins, "And deadly to oppose. I would hate to be the idiot who underestimates you." Mable referred back to how she herself enjoys being underestimated.

"And thank you. I would appreciate that. I believe I did well in the position."

Mable looks out the cats window. "Yes, it is getting late. I enjoyed hanging out. I hope it helped to relax a bit. It wasn't an exciting night on the town but we can and should do that soon. And I'll check with you about the play after I see what they have left for tickets."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a shrug, “Some will never see it that way, and it’s fine.” Those were the ones who learned the hard way.

Standing, “It was nice to just get out of the office and just chat. I look forward to hearing more about the play.”

Ale will exit the Farm. Thanks for the fun scene!

7. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread