Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PrP - Blood and Faith

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Many uses for blood? Milton glances at Wei Lin, his expression blank. The Lord can't imagine having anything to do with blood if it weren't for the fact that it's his sole means of sustenance. Too messy.

And now he's examining Helen with his unblinking eyes, seeming to assess, to measure. She's asking very good questions. Jennifer's family all seem quite capable. Yes, the Haunts would be useful allies...

"I think the second option presented by Ms. Kingsley is highly possible: we could be looking for more than one...culprit. Working in concert. All the more reason to be cautious."

Indeed, Connor acknowledges Milton's caution, but insists on splitting up when it comes to investigation of the site in question. Annoyance tightens the skin at Milton's temples, but he knows that the Shadow is not wrong. Prudence must be cut with timeliness. They have to move quickly, and conducting parallel investigations is one way to do so.

A rueful smile is offered to the Daeva, "Ah, my apologies. Ms. Wei Lin then." Not that he cares. "I would be happy to accompany you to the factory. And to co-interview the families, if you would like." Between the two of them, these...social calls should proceed quite smoothly.

"In the meantime, I will research the employers of these poor souls on background."

Eyes back Stevenson, seeming to ask: Anything else?

Ready to rumble!
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn, liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Animals don't like to eat in the open, but iof the bodies were dumped, how'd they do that without leaving too many traces, though ?"

That's what pokes the biggest hole into the animal theory in her mind and bothers her. A lot. "True, there's a lot of stuff people can do with blood. But you can't put that stuff into a tupperware box and shove it into the fridge. I mean, sure you can, question is what its going to be used for. Unless that stuff is used instantly or preserved correctly, as soon as its out of the body, the clock starts ticking. I agree though, it sounds like the four of us should take a trip to the morgue at some point in the future." Ideally, before the bodies are collected. "Asking doesn't cost a thing, but if it's a herd, I doubt its registered with the Prince. I mean, leaving the bodies out like that ? Thats not some feud, that's poisoning our well, with or without intent."

She makes a face and scratches the back of her neck in thought while going over what they know and what they don't know. Finally, she addresses Stevenson again. "It's probably not your area of work, but do you know or know someone who'd know a little about whether there's some noteworthy kindred or coteries active in the area ?" Shortly, she wonders whether she should ask Stevenson for some sort of papers, but its currently a little early for that. And she doesn't think Stevenson will want to stick his neck out for them that far just on principle.

(OOC: As good as good to go, I assume, even if Ive probably overlooked something that comes back to bite me later... XD)

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

4. Likes Endymion, , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Stevenson runs a hand along his chin as he thinks on Helen's question. After a short moment he finally responds. "I can't think of any, to be honest with you. There are so many Kindred in the city that keeping track of all of them is difficult; especially those that don't normally rub elbows with the Priscii and other members of the Court. Not to mention the Kindred that just use Sacramento as a stopping point on the way to another Domain. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance."

With that said, he gathers up all of the photos and paper work back into the manila folder and hands it to Conner. "I already have copies of all of that, perhaps you can make some use of it. If not, it's always good to have something to refresh your memory later. Thank you all for taking this on, there's absolutely no way I could do this without raising suspicion." He pauses for a moment looking between all of them, then his face changes to a look of realization. He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out 4 cards. "I almost forgot, if you intend to visit the morgue, give me a call. I can make sure the cameras are... malfunctioning... when you arrive." He hands each of you a card, gives a small bow of the head, and turns to leave.

Alright! That ends our first thread. If you can all post in the Blood and Faith OOC thread with what your characters are doing next, I can get our next threads up shortly after!
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

6. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Endymion, liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread