Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

PrP: The Autumn Hunt

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Plugging in for Autumn Hunt to for accountability purposes!

When it comes time for Liam to speak his pledge, the color has returned somewhat to his skin and there is an unusually somber expression on his face. It's clear that he wants to be a part of the Hunt, but certain aspects of the task at hand were unexpected. He clears his throat and speaks. "I Liam, swear by the inexorable light of the Radiant Consumptrix to give no falsehoods regarding this hunt. I will use the powers of this pledge to find the quarry honestly and by sight and strength deliver it unselfishly." The words said, Liam visibly shudders as he takes a step back, nods respectfully to Rhodes, and returns to the table for the rest of the evening.

Definitely will post to Pledge Calendar if required!

2. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Twist Scenes

Sonnie disliked making pledges. Her instincts balked at mystically leashing herself down if it wasn't necessary. And this wasn't. She didn't need to participate in this hunt.

She still wanted to, though. It was a unique experience and one she wanted to have. With a grumbling sigh, the Beast put aside his distaste and made the pledge.

"Until Winter comes, I promise on the name of..." she hesitated just slightly, not wanting to speak His name aloud, "...The Great Multicolored Prince, to not lie about this fetch hunt to y'all, and I get to be Batman for a while!"

She glanced around, as if worried her Keeper had heard her and was going to suddenly burst through a wall like a (slightly) more horrifying Kool-Aid Man.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Hi folks!

My most sincere apologies for vanishing. I'm hoping things have settled down some and bought me some time.

If anyone has started any scenes, please could you link me to them, either by post here or PM? I want to make sure I don't miss them and Mentions can be a little unpredictable.

My plan is tyo react to player initiative here - you want to look into anything, make a scene and I'll fix a reply with what you find out.

Any questions, just let me know
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Aeolus liked this post

0 Scenes

This one for sure http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...-in-the-Hollow

And my Sloth brain is confused if this one is or not, http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...unk-Food-Party I thought it might be after we get comfy we'd go into autumn hunt stuff, but the Sloth Brain has a loooot to think about so I do get the confused sometimes. Cayce tell me if it is or is not and I'll tag the Scene and give this link a good in the PrP checkmark

i'm unsure if there's any more scenes up as of now, but if i've missed one please link it here and it'll get the snazzy tags too~

No, that's just a fun scene

8. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Okay, I started this for Sonnie: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...3#post14484703

Hope this is okay. Just taking the initiative.

10. Likes Xadun, liked this post

Started a thread for R'lyeh and Roshon:
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...-Hunt)-R-and-R

12. Likes Xadun, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Hey all! Thank you for all who started scenes - that was what I was hoping for! You should all have replies/rolls to make now.

I'm really, really sorry about how badly this has gone so far on my part - work really blindsided me.

If it turns our we run out of time because I got stuck with IRL stuff.... I mean, that's life, and I can only apologise again. If people are still interested in keeping things going, then I'm sure Saber Sloth and I can arrange something
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

14. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

If we run out of time, then this can be condensed into a single PrP instead of multiple people running different ways, we could come together and deal with Rhodes' Fetch.

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, BoxingUnicorn, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Okay, so.

First up, I really want to apologise for this falling apart. I had a plan and then work took all my time from pretty much everything, but it was like a shotgun blast to my plans for a plot. I wasn't able to keep things moving as I wanted and in the first couple of weeks for a plot that's a killer.

I know people were excited about this and got the balls rolling in their own way. I'm very grateful for people engaging. Unfortunately real life got in the way and I think it may be best if I just write the whole thing off. If people could close up the scenes that were meant to be for this that would help.

I'm really sorry about this. If I can put my thoughts for it back together after Christmas I might try a (much less ambitious) version of this as a more traditional plot next year, if people would still be interested.

I hope people can be understanding and I'm sorry this didn't work out.
    Saber Sloth Cayce Origins Abyssalstar BoxingUnicorn Shane
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

18. Likes Origins, , BoxingUnicorn, liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread