Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
2 Faced

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Treasured is a small store that is easily overlooked, stuffed full of antiques and oddities that are probably worth more to the heart than to the wallet. Behind the counter, a shelf is stocked full of snow globes with various images inside ranging from cities to wildlife, as well as the odd cartoon character smiling and waving amid the fake flakes of snow billowing around them.

Behind the counter, seated and reading from a well thumbed copy of Doctor Zhivago, is Katrin Byeli, the Winter Queen and current ruler of the Freehold.

S
    Steven

A thin black man walked down the street toward Treasureds. He was wearing jeans and a Jean jacket. Under it was a white button down shirt. He had a thick beard and thick black hair.
    Dorian's Mask

He was humming to himself and grooving his head. As he walked into the door he began browsing. He was now singing quietly to himself...
    "All a part of this great nation
    I got my fist I got my plan I got survivalism"
    He browsed around, not really looking to buy something but just see what the place has.

Dorian needs to make a Wits + Subterfuge + 3 rolls for the disguise, unless he is using Contract of Mirrors 2: Skinmask, in which case he needs to make a Stamina + Wyrd roll and spend 1 Glamour for each limb or aspect of the change.

S
    Steven

disguise roll 2suxx

Skinmask for his Face 2suxx

Katrin looked up as she heard the voice and her eyes narrow until she is satisfied.

"Ah, Mr. Dorian. Your face has improved but you need work on the costume, no?"

Spotting Dorian

S
    Steven

"Hello my queen, Yes this person is one of the harder one's that We become. Its the body, the language of his skin that is so hard for Us to become." Dorian says as he looks to the winter Queen. Dorians voice is much different, it is still soft but now with much more bass. "He is loud and boysterous and We am not. It complicates things."

Katrin merely smiles genially, maybe in bemusement. Turning briefly away, the Winter Queen reaches up and takes hold of one of the snow globes. Giving it a little shake, she places it upon the counter top. It has a model of the Wells Fargoe Building inside.

"Dorian, answer me this. What does globe tell you?"

S
    Steven

Dorian picks up the Snow Globe "We see a Monolith to a world that We are no longer a part of. We are outside. but We blend and adapt." He sets it back down and looks to the Queen, "We apologize Highness but we may not understand the question?"

M
    Mysantheral

As Dorian puts down the snowglobe the door to is opened. In through it comes the stiff winter wind together with a very short woman with rust red hair dressed in a worn leather jacket. Tucked under one arm is a folder and a pair of heavy objects are stuffed into a inner pocket in her jacket. A air of muted fear and worry hangs around her though it swiftly fades as she gets of the street.

Sam takes a moment to run her fingers over the shape of the goggles around her neck to calm herself down before looking over at Katrin and Dorian, her gace lingering on him several moments. She gives both of them a slight bow before she walks up to them. "I hope I'm not disturbing. You wanted to speak with me, Queen Katrin?"

The corner's of the Queen's mouth turns upwards, which could be mistaken for a smile, a reaction to Dorian's answer. As the door opens, Katrin looks to the Wizened.

"Not at all, Ms. Silversmith, come and be seated. Have you and Mr. Dorian met?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread