Jennifer sat in the Necropolis, her personal journal in front of her.
Dirt Nap has been called to run a project in another Domain. I do hope that he will be well, as I distribute the information he relayed to me. A long term ally of mine. Also, a friend. Perhaps more rare. I am sorry to see him go.

Jennifer tucked the journal away where she kept it safe and returned to her writing desk. Now she laid out fine, expensive parchment and penned the letters to inform the relevant people that he had departed. She was ambivalent. She did not want to see Dirt Nap go. Yet he had turned down the position she thought was good for him - perhaps it was this work that called to him. Perhaps that would bring him joy and contentment. Jennifer pulled out her investigating journal, the first page marked ' To go meals' as the name of the investigation. With Dirt Nap gone, so was her plan to have him reach out to Mabel. Jennifer made a few notes and a to do list in the journal devoted to the investigation. Perhaps she could occultist... Yet what she wanted to do was interrogate the Prisoner. Could that be done?

JC had found the photograph, perhaps she had kept ties. Perhaps her ties and accomplices could be found. Jennifer made a page full of random thoughts and plans that occured to her, a page to refer to for ideas on how to move forward. Accomplices. Feeding the Master. Range on that headset. Any additional cats? Can I get to examine the cat? I should see if anyone has a talent of drawing animals to include in the journal with the familiar entry.
Jennifer tucked her investigative journal in her go bag, with the tools to assist her in the investigation. Jennifer departed into the night, ready to continue.