Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

1 week remains. Ready to wrap up folks?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Works for me. Not a lot for Rhodes to add here
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Sonnie is the perfect choice, just watch the concessions that day or we'll run out of stock. Think the motivation switches from chocolate to coffee at some point." Thought it was around the same time he started smoking, somewhere in his teens. Looking between the two of them, just as shocked as Circe about this turn of events. "Yea, I highly recommend it. I mean I can show you the costume, I had some fabric and some old clothes I was going to tear up and sew into it. It might be, useable but certainly not good. If you have the time I wouldn't mind the help."

John gave Circe a puzzled look, "Wait was the chef part going to be actual food? Or did my imagination get away from me? It doesn't have to be a great prop, I was trying to figure out how to do it myself and I'd settled on cardboard so if it's above cardboard we're more than thrilled. Seriously. Thanks."

Think that's all I got too. Thanks guys!

Goes by the name: John

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well John," she freed her hands so she can calmly fold them under the chest, "I am doubtful most places would let me in the kitchen in THAT costume I had planned," she looks to Seraphina, "You might," then back to John, "But most don't trust a chef who constantly shouts, ahem," Circe's smile is huge, "Bork bork bork!"

Alrighty then! Show is over and we are well past time for the holiday. So, no sticky City Shards I am afraid. But past event glimpses are still a thing. So if anyone in this thread or Sonja Wu wants to do a Talk Like a Pirate Day event glimpse at Funderland? Go for it is my recommendation.
    [/ctl]
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread