Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Talking to a Dragon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Aug 31, 2021 : (2109) Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap chuckles low and soft. "Not boring at all to me, as I am not overly political and have my studies as a Dragon to occupy me. I've been called 'oblivious' and 'unambitious' by some, in fact. There's plenty of opportunity for seeking positions and such though, if like most normal people that is an interest of yours." He says.

He nods. "It's a good place, and I'll make my stand here, I think. It's a bit disappointing to me in turn, when others don't think the say way about it."

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

Wei Lin files away the information away in her mind, the picture as to what kind of person Dirt Nap is slowly becoming clearer.

"It is commendable to know with such certainty what you want, though. It can make going through the years potentially limitless much easier, I'd imagine." It was certainly the clear focus she admired and maybe even envied a little. Maybe Dirt Nap can teach it to her too, it time. The expression on her face goes a little sad, before she shakes the thought away, easing the sadness into the routine smile. She sidesteps the assertion of her being one the 'normal' people with another question, not even knowing for sure what type she'd belong to right now.

"There seem to be a story there. One you would be willing to share, perhaps?" They smirk, eager for gossip, much for future use and inborn curiosity both.
    BP: 2

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well." Dirt Nap says slowly, "It's a pretty simple story I think. Most folks either don't stick around long here or else rise up in positions with power and responsibilities. I haven't chose to do neither. That's pretty much it, I think."

"If'n you don't mind my asking, do you have any plans along either of those two trails yourself?"

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was no pausing a respectable distance away. This was her Court, she could interrupt any conversation she wanted.

And she wanted to.

Her Beast roars in hatred and anger at the weakness being this close. But she moves it off to the side, ignoring it for now. A small smile touching her lips,

“Good evening Mr Carter.” Greets the Italian, dark eyes then moving to the magnetic and exotic new face, looking for an introduction.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

Wei Lin's response died on her lips at the arrival of the Prince in all her glory. The Daeva took a step backwards, breaking the little close tet-a-tet they made with Dirt Nap, but really it was almost instinctual, her Beast whimpering in fear and hatred inside, eager to get away.

Getting a hold of it took a moment, but she didn't miss the Prince's words. Carter? Really, the world is filled with coincidences that look much like fate. Still, Wei Lin held her silence, head lowered, remembering the rules, and only throwing a curious if cautious look at the Prince.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap bows low at The Prince's approach.

He answers her greeting in a quiet tone of sincere respect. "Evening, Your Highness."

He indicates Wei Lin. "This here is Wei Lin. I only just met her, but she tells me she's met with her Priscus already, The Archon." He explains.

Turning slightly towards Wei Lin without turning fully away from The Prince, Dirt Nap says, "Wei Lin, this is The Ruler and Protector of the Domain of Sacramento, Her Highness, Prince Antinori."

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed the new face knew her place. It was a welcome change.

As Dirt Nap introduces the exotic beauty, dark eyes look to her. And she was already Acknowledged. Good.

“Good evening, Miss Wei Lin, welcome to Sacramento.” Greets the Italian, “How have you been enjoying the city thus far? Mr Carter is a long term resident, so I hope he's been helpful.” a hint of playfulness in her voice. She knew Dirt Nap was helpful.

13. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

"It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Your Highness."

Wei Lin adds quick curtsy before straightening, eyes careful on the Prince, gauging the mood.

"May I say, you look magnificent. As does your Domain, which is treating me very well, thank you. Mr. Carter has indeed been most welcoming, for which I am most grateful."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap watches and listens, not ignoring The Prince, but not staring at her neither. He stares intensely at Wei Lin with an openly evaluating expression.

"Kind of you to say, Wei Lin." He says softly when they say that he's been welcoming to them. To the Domain, if not to the Dragons, but that's best talked about in private.

17. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Grazie.” Replies the Savage with a smile. “I’m glad to hear both are treating you well. Where do you join us from?” she asks, curious.

Eyes look to Dirt Nap, “I believe most would agree with the assessment of Mr Carter.” Little did they know. “So what brings you to the Domain?”

19. Likes Ruach, liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread