Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Jennifer Hazelton.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
4 12
Domain OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Public 3: The Lady Notary Hazelton, Priscus of Nosferatu is a shining example of what a member of the Domain should be.

Private 3: To Bellemy and Helen: She gives the family a good name in court, and is an example of how we should all aspire to be in the eyes of the public.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Public ●●●: Priscus Hazelton clearly has her family's best interests at heart. It's inspiring to see the Nosferatu united under her leadership.

Private ●●●: (to Quinn) I can't say I understand her reasons for confronting Heinrich so vocally when she did, but she doesn't appear to be suffering for it. That should say a lot not just for her connections, but her ability to bounce back.

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Public/Private 3: Lady Hazelton is the person I trust most to watch my back, and I'll do my best to be there to cover hers whenever she needs it. She is a straight talker and somehow makes it polite and graceful like all the same. She keeps her word, and doesn't rub anyones' nose in it neither. She's already got a lot on her plate, and keeps it all on track. I expect she'll keep on getting more respect and responsibility as it goes along. She deserves it.

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Public 4: I cannot speak highly enough when it comes to Lady Notary Hazelton. As Priscus of Haunts, she guides her family with purpose and discretion. As a member of the wider domain, she lends her intelligence, dedication, and significant skill set to the defense and prosperity of Sacramento.

Private 4 (to Jennifer): You have my support in all of your endeavors. And against those who might be foolish enough to slander you in public.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 3:

"Priscus Hazelton is a credit to her clan, and more than that a staunch supporter of the Domain. She has been a friend through some adventures to rid the domain of those who would bring us harm. The more we endeavor to learn from each other, and work together, the more I have come to appreciate her."

Private 4:
    (To Jennifer) "I have your back, and honor our words to one another. You can always count upon my support."

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Public 4: Priscus Hazelton is a boon to this domain and someone I look up to greatly.
    | BP 2

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Public 4: She is willing to put her life on the line for the domain. I witnessed it during the trap laid for the Jackal.

Private (Jennifer) 3: Please don't take this the wrong way, but I heard you'd like to sit down, talk and iron things out. Let me know when, I'll work to be available.
    Also, I'm sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way after the battle with the jackal and poacher. I was in a hurry and stressed from the fight. I didn't mean to be so short with my words.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●● I do not enjoy petty interruptions at Formal Courts, especially ones with an important punishment, being interrupted for a childish squabble. Next time I will not be so kind.

Private ●● ( Jennifer Hazelton , Twist , Jacque ) While I understand there is discourse among the two of you, try and refrain from making a circus out of Court. It is unbecoming of a Lady of the First Estate.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Public 2: Her contributions to the Domain are varied, and the leadership she demonstrated in the repelling of enemy Kindred is to be admired. A shame then, that she is so artless and boring of an enemy.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Public/Private 3: Priscus Hazelton's competence and leadership remain exemplary and worth looking towards for guidance.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread