Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
PrP TRoS The Mother of Grendel

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor has a better idea. While he trusts Milton to be able to do whatever he's planning, things go so much better when your target is completely taken out of the equation; she can be woken up later. He rears back and throws 2 more punches at Martha.

2 successes

1 success
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

No one pursues the Elder and the mist disappears farther into the trees.

Connor hits Martha again but she remains defiantly conscious.

Erle's composure negates the success rolled. Mable is unable to ride Erle's senses.
    Edward 18 – Connor 15 – Mable 11 – Dirt Nap 11 (with Celerity) – Martha 11 – Jennifer 8 – Milton 6

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hears Jennifer's snaking voice intertwine in her mind as she also tries to listen for sounds from Erle.

"Yes, I will watch him." She approaches the man and helps him to a more comfortable spot as she awaits the Lord's visit to the man.

Edward discusses the boat, "The boat? Do we have anyone there? Is that how they got here?" Mable asks since she was not part of the original plan.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Connor hits Martha in the jaw, forcing her face down towards the ground. You can see her jaw grind back into place as she spins to try and lock eyes with someone. This time the one person the Elder had seemed to pay attention to.

“You cannot stop the Third Age. Return me safely to Erle,” she commands from the ground.

2 successes

Edward 18 – Connor 15 – Mable 11 – Martha 11 – Jennifer 8 - Dirt Nap (no celerity)– Milton 6

Not sure if Jennifer is actually next with Dirt Nap without celerity. But I'm heading to bed, so I'm assuming for now for the sake of getting a post off.

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

" Please do keep positive control, Mr. Northbridge. Thank you."

The man passed to the Lord for his memory to be finessed and the animals freed, Jennifer was as pleased as could be. Her gratitude that Milton was quick to assist and responsible was shown with a sincere smile to him and a respectful nod.
    Had that bird somehow managed to elude knife and shots fired?
    A pity about Erle escaping. Jennifer did her best not to look at the dead sacrifices.

" Mr. Northbridge and I were already at the boat, Mr. Heinrich.
    It was Mr. Heinrich who requested our presence here at the farm?"

A look for confirmation was given to Milton. She reached to her phone, to alert Mr. Jack, when she read the message from him.
    " I have a message from Mr. Jack about DutCh taking care of the exit."

She intended to appraise the Seneschal, right after the immediate threat was addressed.
    Jennifer took action. She removed the leather strip belt from the belt loops on her leather trenchcoat. She removed her coat and draped the jacket over Martha's entire head.
    Jennifer held it in place with one hand, tying it somewhat with the strap. Luckily, Martha didn't need to breathe to be returned to Addy.
    Jennifer stepped behind the dominated woman.
    "Fuck that." The nosferatu decided.
    " Fight me, woman, and I'll pour everything you've ever feared directly into your brain. I am the leader of Haunts."

That should be deterrent enough, and obscured enough that this likely traumatized man wouldn't be able to get any working leads to Hunters.

let me know if you want any rolls
    Is Martha considered to have reduced Defense, or immobilized?

10. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Dex+Survival+1leg injury to securely tie Martha. She still has defense but being prone effectively negates it.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap takes a breath and sighs. He hates to hit a woman, but Martha is certainly making it plain whether she can help herself or not, that she can't be trusted awake. Besides, he has no interest in 'fighting fair' if he can help it.

He aims a kick with his boot at the prone, blinded woman with the lame leg.

2 successes

14. Likes liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

The sounds of struggle continue behind him as he leaves Connor and their...ward. Martha makes another command, but Milton is not sure who she's addressing.

His own displeasure at his unsuccessful attempt to pacify her and Mr. O'Brien's...eagerness to take the more physical route paint a wry smile on his waxen features. This is the look on his face as he approaches Jennifer.

"I will attempt to ease the poor man's mind," he responds to the Haunt. A nod in confirmation to her question as he approaches the man.

He gives the mortal a concerned look, ignoring the continued activity around them, focused on the task at hand. That look becomes something else, though, when he locks eyes with the man: "You've had quite the long night, sir... I am glad to say it is almost over. Tell me, where did they find you? From where did they abduct you? And who was it that took you? Describe them, please."

Dominate 3 Rolls (Phase 1)

Per ST, maximum success for this instance of Dominate 3, The Forgetful Mind, is 20 suxx. I will be rolling in stages. This round accounts for 15 minutes of work. When it comes back around to Milton, he will likely continue, but that will depend on developments with the group. Per VtR Core I am proceeding with a series of questions to the subject. Once Milton has answers, he will revise the subject's memories accordingly.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

16. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward was about to answer Mable when Jennifer spoke.
    "I see, and yes, it was I who requested assistence."

Watching the group kick the woman while she was down was... He almost protested, but then Jennifer was restraining Martha in a way that pained his conscience less. Instead, he let his eyes rove across their surrounding, checking for any threatening figures.
    1 success

18. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

As Jennifer moves in to secure Martha, Connor steps back; giving her room to work, but being ready to help if necessary.

Connor is Holding his action to jump in and help Jennifer if need be, otherwise he is taking no action this round.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

20. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread