Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Roshon's return is a joyous occasion, which Circe wishes didn't have to involve her time during work. But there was additional options for that. Namely, giving Roshon access to the realm of Summer.

The real question about the High Striker attraction that Roshon would need to ask, is where was Circe in the maze of structures?

The Summer Queen had to be somewhere in there to have invited Roshon to here, did she not?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Huh," was all Roshon said as she stepped into the arena. She wasn't a stranger to gun ranges, but she'd never spent time in places like this. She probably would have enjoyed it, though. Ya know, before. As it was now, she didn't like the look of it. It was like a maze, a labyrinth of plywood that stretched out as far as she could see, and the silence that hung in the air only seemed to promise unpleasant surprises.

"I'm unarmed!" she called loudly, strolling forward with her hands held towards the sky. "Just came to get stoned!"

Hopefully the Summer Queen would take pity on her. Or, ya know, just find her too pitiful to bother with. Otherwise, well, it was going to get unpleasant.

Unpleasant for her, obviously. Circe was the fuckin' Queen of Summer, no way could Roshon touch that, probably not even if she had her hunting rifle, a nice perch, and 400 meters on her.

Gah, sorry Origins! I will get on it
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

An elongated, very blue, left ear twitches as the owner of said ear looks up from the control room console. Circe had been preparing the lights but Roshon arrived after she'd had to fix some things. Yet before the Queen had it prepped. Oh, well, as long as she was in the control room and could see Roshon, she might as well have fun with the spot lights.

Click, all lights go out save around Roshon.

Click, the PA system comes on.

"Be wary then, for thee who is without sin shall cast the first stone upon you," Circe says into the microphone with an ominous voice. After a brief pause, "I am not qualified fer that, oh ho ho ho," click and the PA system cuts off.

Click. The lights are all on properly, back to the usual timer. Circe exits the control room, heading for Roshon.

"Welcome back Roshon," is her cheerful greeting to the chimera girl. Red and black eyes give her a once over upon getting closer. Not great but acceptable. The Summer stops a good 20 feet from Roshon, left hand on her hip, "Don't worry. I know what ya mean really meant. Just having a pun time ya could say. How did yer walk about treat ya?"

Suspicion in Circe's voice? Nope. Just curious. Roshon missed the stone's arrival and the elf was wondering what she'd been up to.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Everything disappearing behind a sudden curtain of black didn't bode well, though there wasn't much Roshon was prepared to do about it, particularly considering who had probably cut the lights.

So, when everything lit back up again, Circe could see that Roshon had simply dropped to the ground, curling protectively around herself as though she expected a bomb to go off. Which, to be fair, wasn't that far out of the realm of possibility.

When the Summer Queen finally appeared, though, Roshon uncurled and stood back onto her feet, brushing dust off of her clothing.

"Well, figured I'd just get to know the west coast a bit better, considering I'm gonna be living here now. Went up to Portland and Seattle and then turned around. Was kind of tempted to keep going and go see B.C., but I heard some weird rumors. Besides, vacation was getting a little long, ya know?"

It was pretty clear she was bullshitting. Not about where she went, that was true, and not because she had something nefarious to hide, more like because she was embarrassed about the actual reason why she left.

"Anyways, let's hit that stone, yeah?" Roshon prompted, jerking her thumb in a 'let's get going' motion. "M'sure you've got better things to do."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The ball curling got a raised eyebrow and ear from Circe. She wasn't a Spring, nor was it a prank holiday. Roshon needn't have worried about antics more then this.

Circe grunted but didn't call her out on the bullshit, for it was obvious. "Guess lack of a passport will deter that. Did ya have the chance ta see any otters?"

Circe nods at the matter of the stone. "Right, right. Be glad I'm not a Spring or I'd joke about weed, cocaine, and LSD options," Circe reaches her hand into her suit's jacket pocket. And removes the Wyrdstone, gripping it in her left hand.

"Right, so. Do ya swear the Oath of the Freehold upon this stone, the violation of which would be ya'd get a bone?"
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Aug 11th, 2021 at 03:07 PM.

0 Scenes

Quick note, the Wyrdstone is sit on a table under a glass cloche sized, not carry it around and hide it in your pocket sized. SO Circe would have had to roll in the table with the Wyrstone on it, so it's here in scene

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

(Wyrdstone Oath)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"I dunno, weed's pretty nice," Roshon replied, though it was really more of an off hand comment. The Wyrdstone had stolen most of her attention. She could probably stare at that thing for hours without getting bored. She wasn't, ya know, like an Autumn. She approached the occult like she did most academic subjects: as a source for cool anecdotes and brain teasers, rather than a serious area of study. Still, the Wyrdstone was fascinating.

Shame that she couldn't actually stare at it all day.

"Yup, I swear to uphold the oath and all that,"
    Roshon agreed, reaching out to touch the strangely pulsing artifact and letting a touch of glamour slip out to bind her to the rest of the Freehold.

11. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I try ta avoid the medicinals given I'm such a blue gunbunny," was her response to the praise of weed, "Bullets add up when ya get high."

"Dun, dun, duuuun," Circe chimes as the Wyrdstone does its thing, "Yer done. Now, did ya need help fixing that problem ya mentioned earlier?"

After a moment Circe clarifies, "Being unarmed. Because I really hate disarming conversations, goes against my professional standards," her hands rise as if to fluff out her not present coat.

Sorry on the stone size. I was trying to look up the size of it, but I wasn't sure save smaller then Size 4. Also Saber Sloth, great living pokemon picture.

13. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

The Summer Queen was really not what Roshon had been expecting. She probably heard that a lot, though, so there was probably no point in pointing that out. As for her offer, though, well, that was certainly interesting.

"What kinds of guns do you have to offer? I've already got a rifle and a shotty, although I've been meaning to take a saw to the latter to make a coach gun. You know, something more portable. But if you've got something fancy, I might be interested. Although, I suppose I should also ask about payment, too."

If Circe wanted something besides cold, hard cash, Roshon would walk. She'd made enough bad deals in her life not to bargain unless she knew she had the upper hand, and that usually meant dealing with humans.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooh, good choices. Preference or lack of options? Good ta have a way ta reach out and touch along with a street sweeper," Circe nods in approval, "I got tools if ya need help with the sawed off."

Then nods in thought as she thought of what there was. "Well, currently I could get ya some Chinese niner quickly," Circe tells Roshon. Her hands are rapidly moving as she talks, "Don't worry, I replaced the shit parts myself with stuff that works. Could probably even swap caliber ta 40 Smith and W if ya want, it'd be fun."

"Anything else? I hafta get cash fer ta help it move. Takes some time, surprisingly large amount of Soviet surplus available," Circe laughs at that as a thought comes to her, "Unless ya know a Pledge fer extra funds. Oh wait! There's also the add-ons. Bayonets, fiber optics, munitions. Oh, but I'm not Hedgespinning anything right now fer folks. Working on some wedding presents instead," Circe gives Roshon a thumbs up, "Priorities!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread