The touch was welcome, but she only absently nods at the words. Lost in her own memories, knowing she needed to get over what happened and move on.

Smirking, “Maybe you need to lure them with the promise of treats at the end? Treats can be a powerful motivator.” It was true. “Both sound like a good time to me. Though maybe not at the same time.” They didn’t strike her as things that went well together. “It’s what keeps me coming back to the city to be honest. There is still a lot for me to see and experience, and the city has always felt so alive.” And the people. She liked the people too.

“You know, I bet the beach would be really relaxing. Maybe I can find something online and give it a try. I would like to find a healthier way of meditating. Or maybe even the sound of the rain.” She always enjoyed that sound. She really liked that smile, that goofy one he had. “I’ve sold a few pieces and had a few reach out to me for a custom piece. It’s weird, because I’ve never thought my work was that good, but some people like it.” And that kept the money coming in. “It’s a good idea with a sound logic. Would be good to see everyone work together or just letting their guards down enough to get to know each other. As for a project? I have no idea.” A chuckle, “There is always those team building outdoor places. The ones with trust falls and all that.” Now that would make for a day. “So I say we do a beach day! Reach out to the others and just have a fun and relaxing day. Not think about work or anything else.” She lived for those days.

Following him, she helps rinse and place them in the dishwasher. “Of course, I’ll let you know. It wouldn’t seem right not to.” And she had already told him the first time. “Oh yeah, some serious thought. Maybe something to add to my list of things to work on.”