(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Exit scene
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Sonnie walks in drunk and Cassandra could almost sneer at it. How ridiculous, showing up drunk in public. Well, this isn't entirely public, but she had to be in public to get here. Insane.

"Sonnie, any chance you want a ride home after this?" Cassandra says in a concerned tone. Maybe she ends up being the killjoy, but someone's gotta ask.

She nods to Ram's statements, "I'll keep it under advisement." And she certainly would. She needs something to be able to fight with and this is better than nothing at all. It also just feels good to finally have something she can do well that isn't just connected to what her Keeper made her. This is something she chose.

Cass looks to Circe then at the mention of booming arrows and she can't help but laugh, "I think my instructor mentioned that on the first day. Many of the things we see in movies is a bunch of stunt crap and you'd be hard pressed to find some of the arrows they have in video games. There was some disappointment. Just a little."

She watches as Sera moves off to chat with Ram. She'd meant to join, but she felt that pang of annoyance still. It's obnoxious because she has no reason to feel anything at all. What she would give to not feel the need to judge people.

John smiles at her, talking about supporting her at her concerts and her heart melts just a little bit. A slight relief from the other emotions building up inside of her. She smiles back and then he looks away too soon for her liking. But then, it's always too soon, isn't it?

3. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"Deal," the Colonel says enthusiastically to Sera before she steps off with Ram. Two things he likes doing: fighting and lending a hand where he can. Two birds with one stone, much?

Sonnie lunges for the pizza and drops the beer. Without missing a beat, Worm steps up and crouches to retrieve one of the abandoned cans. Pops it open in a spray of foam as he straightens. The Goblin gulps it down and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "Ugh...good..." is all he can manage for a second. Why hadn't he thought to bring along beer? In any case, it doesn't even seem to cross his mind that Sonnie hadn't actually given him permission to take one. Share and share alike.

He raises the can to Liam, "I'm a generous tipper, no worries brother." Another sip of beer and a wink

With Circe off wrangling Sonnie and her pizza, and Sera and Ram chilling on the bench, Worm turns to include the two Winters in his attentions, "So, what should we talk about? Y'all seen any good movies lately? What's your favorite type of music? Done any interesting drugs?" White-within-white eyes move from Liam to Cass to John as he peppers them with questions. The Colonel seems quite content.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie could probably have started talking with her mouth full of pizza, she'd done it before. Beasts were not known for their table manners. Being being drunk, she had trouble doing two things at once. So, rather than accidentally choke to death in front of the entire Freehold, the drunken monkey chose to finish chewing, and swallowing, before she attempted to answer anyone.

Her words were still kind slurred, though.

Her somewhat-unfocused eyes leveled at Circe . "I alrudy known dur... drunkin fisht! M'a kun' foo mastur!" Well, mostly a master. She was getting there, and impressively fast given the short amount of time she'd been training. Almost as if the Wyrd liked the story of a kung fu monkey being retold.

James Turner caught her attention, and she grinned lopsidedly. "Ish the Winner King! Nish t'see ya! Uh.... sod--" Sonnie paused, thinking hard. "Wadder!" She looked down at her shirt and picked a string of cheese off her chest. "I know sev'rel stylesh. Win' chun, monkee, tigur..." Then she shook her head, "Naw, staff'sh for bo... bojutshu..."

She craned he rneck up to peer at Liam Gelt . "Treebeard! 'Sup?!" The Beast laughed, "Ya mean th' Drunken Mashter flicks? Th' ones wif Jackie Chan?"

If Sonnie cared that anyone was drinking her beers, she didn't show it. The Pizza had her focus now, anyway.

She was about to take anohter bite when Cassandra Reeding showed some concern, "Ah, th'nks! But I was gonna..." What was it she was going to do? She forgot for a moment. Eyes scanned around before resting on Seraphina. The Monkey snapped her fingers as she remembered, "I wuz gonna crash at Sera'sh! She let me th't b'fore!"

Whether that was Sonnie's actual plan or she just remembered it on the spot as a possibility, was hard to tell. The Steepscrambler's brain just worked differently.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

6. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Damn straight Cass," Circe agrees about the movies, "Ya seen the 5th Element? I really, really, really wish that gun was real so I could have a dozen." She giggles, "And I totally know fighting when drunk is a European style, not Asian."

"But John," Circe whines, "The games where the only winning move is ta not play can be so much fun." Truly Circe should have been an Ork instead of an elf. Circe didn't comment on the freighter. She knew that joke, didn't want one landing on her head.

Wait, John what? "Ooooh," she coos, "Do feel free ta share. I am a most diplomatic Summer, the kind that swings around the axe fer questions, multiple swings even. Very Summer ta swing around ta axe about stuff." Though the elf frowns at the idea of giving Sonja caffeine. Then she'd be hyper and drunk. Circe starts shaking her head no until Sonja asks for water.

When Liam brings up the drunken martial arts movie she is quick to recall it, "Yup." She points at Sonja, "Jackie Chan is a fun actor. Also yes, the rides are, currently, closed."

And wow, Sonja Wu was in the high levels of intoxication scale. Past plastered, certainly drunk, and maybe even wasted. Possibly black out. "Sonny, I think its ale downhill fer ya from here. I know yer lager then life, but brew are a silly, wait. Do ya just say there's a starfish style? As in the monster from second Suicide Squad?

"I think we are going ta get Sonja a complimentary bucket fer her ride with Seraphina. Though I have better cleaning stuff and hangover cures,"
    Circe drags out the last word before sighing, "At my place," as she accidentally offers to manage the monkey in her intoxication. "Cazzo."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He gave Liam a small half smile and nodded to Liam, noticing the effort to get his name right. "I look forward to it, thank you." John was trying to be on his best behavior and not meddle but glad Cassandra stepped in to bat and help Sonnie. She could use an uber but had to be careful not to get to direct a route. Only upside to not being able to drive himself, never something he had to worry about.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Sonnie's joke, winter would be winter after all. Glad she asked for water because he only had that on him, he took a couple quick bites of his pizza, chewing as he began rummaging in his backpack before he pulled out a water bottle he'd snagged before leaving and handed it out to her as he continued eating his pizza. Though he almost choked as Worm dropped his bomb. He took a second to swallow, shaking his head. "I smoke some pot but that's it." He shrugged though his grin widened when the topic of music came up. "I'm more Cure over Morrisey. And though I didn't appreciate them at the time Tears for Fears came to grow on me."

"Bojutsu?" He hadn't ever heard of it and wasn't sure he'd heard correctly. But he'd seen a first hand demonstration of her skill in the dream. "That's a lot of training, you ever try teaching on the side?" Wasn't that the way it usually worked, student became the master and taught their own students. Like that, but with franchises. Hearing she was going home with Sera lifted a weight off his shoulders though he wondered if Sera knew yet or not. Nodding his agreement, "Bucket might be a good idea."

"Games of mutually assured destruction are never fun when those are in your plane to start." John gave a small snort, it wasn't plan A or B by any means but it was never off the table either. "Working out how to shape a construct in the dreams so you can practice Oneiromachy a bit more safely. Getting knocked out of dreams is a terrible crash, don't want to do that to people. It's a working theory for now."

Goes by the name: John

9. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam snaps his branchlike fingers. "Yeah! That was the guy; Jackie Chan!" He'd been a bit behind on pop culture, given the whole adapting to normal life out of Arcadia. But Jackie Chan was fun to watch, and he tended to be in a lot of comedies. He's not too surprised to hear from Circe that the rides are closed, but there's a brief twist of disappointment on his normally sunny features. "Oh well, maybe next time. I've always wanted to try the ferris wheel." Assuming I can fit.

Worm's question takes him a little off guard. ​"Uhm....I've kind of been busy around Funderland recently, not much time for...stuff." Drugs weren't really his thing; with his size and metabolism he wasn't sure they'd have much effect on him anyway. And he hadn't had much time for going out to the movies since...

"OH! I almost forgot!!!"
    He pulls out his phone and begins flipping through his photos, finally flipping around to show anyone and everyone with eyes to see. "I got a new friend." The screen is inundated with pictures of a small, grey rat in a well-stocked terrarium. "His name's Templeton. I found him in the tunnels below Funderland. See, he's got that little mark on his tail where..." ​He looks apologetically at Circe. "Um...someone didn't see him coming."
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

11. Likes Origins liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

CW asks his questions and she can't help but laugh a little, "I'm with John on that one. Nothing interesting aside from the occasional brownie." She does think about the other questions though, "All of my movie suggestions are going to be sci-fi if you're into that stuff. Rewatched Bicentennial Man a few months ago with some friends. It's a huge tear-jerker though." She'd have to admit, it's one of her favorite movies. "As for music, honestly, my tastes have opened up quite a bit over the last few months. When I was reintroduced, Symphonic Metal and Ska was about as far as my tastes extended beyond 'classical'. I just liked hearing the combination of unexpected instruments. Nowadays, it's just music for the sake of music. I'm enjoying the experience of just shuffling something and finding something new. Oh Wonder has been the latest non-classical obsession, I think. And then Sheku Kanneh-Mason has been my classical music muse. Such an incredible Cellist."

There is a sense of relief that Sonnie has a plan for after this, but it's still disturbing that she'd just show up as drunk as she is. "Well, good. If your plan doesn't pan out, I've always got a couch and some coffee." She at least tries to be sweet about it. Offering help is better than sitting in judgement. Especially when you could just do both.

She looks at Circe with a smile, "5th Element is an absolute gem and that gun was fantastic." She laughs a bit, "I'd believe drunk fighting came from Europe. It's a huge trope of my red-headed ancestors." Given her mostly Irish heritage, though, of her siblings, she's the only one who ended up with the red hair.

Liam mentions the sweet nugget that is Templeton and she can't help but smile a bunch, "He's grown on me. We did pretty good down there not getting eaten by the ROUS." Because she'll never miss a chance to insert a Princess Bride joke.

13. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, I know how ta turn them on Liam, but there could be some issues," she her left arm behind Sonja to point at said Beast, "Bouncing around," points at Sonja a lot, "Ta make a mess on any rides active tonight. Maybe next time."

"Hmph," Circe huffs at the picture of the cleaned up rat. Eyes narrow on Liam such that her black eyed glare has two tiny sparkles of red , "Ya recruited a dirty rat with enough balls ta bite a Summer?" She gently punches Liam in the shoulder. Her eyes are wide and sparkling happily as she smiles, "Good! Courage is a great trait, just don't feed him anything from the Hedge. Whilst living fluffy guns could be awesome, best ROUS is no ROUS."

"I like death metal and sci-fi music. Like in 5th Element," she comments when the discussion goes to music. Plus she was a gun bunny Smurfette, so a bit of a pun in that statement. She then points at Cassandra as she confirms the drunken style is European, "Yup. Plus a mix of German and Russian in there too." The Larcenist nods her head sagely, "Not Romans, they went fer tantric drunk activities instead."

"I don't know about that John," Circe smirks, "That MAD lil' game plan worked out fer the Cold War. And using Oneiromancy ta fire BFGs too, seems to break every dreamscape, but very fun."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

15. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie, mouth full of pizza, just blinked repeatedly as Circe made her long chain of puns. Slowly, the Beast chewed and swallowed, and said, "Huh?"

Too inebriated to follow all of that, perhaps.

"Yuh, bojutsu! Shtaff fightin'!" She nodded her head more than necessary. "An' I'm a teechur! I teech classeses atta dojo!"

"Bucket?" She blinked in non-comprehension again, looking back and forth between the Summer and Winter Monarchs, "Bouquet?"

"Ooooo! I wunna shee!" The Claviger scrambled to her feet and swooned over to Liam, peering at his phone screen more closely than probably necessary. She stared at the images of the rat for a moment, before she squealed, "KITTY!"

Try again, drunkie.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

17. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread