Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
PRP - Paranoia - S

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie blinked at the dog. It wasn't often anyone called her smart, let alone an animal. Not that she was dumb, but her brain didn't work as well as it once did. Before the Screaming Jungle, she used to be very intelligent. Straight-A student, honor roll.

Now, simple multiplication problems gave her trouble.

But the pooch wasn't mocking her. Dogs were too genuine for that. So, she smiled and scritched him under his chin. "Thanks."

The Beast blinked in surprise again. "Wait, what cat? What alley?" There were alleyways in this well-to-do suburb?
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

It was here. Somewhere. He could ken it. He remembered the shadow of movement as she sat down at the couch. Had that been it? Or may… was it using her as a new ghost prison.

He tensed when she made the slicing motion with her hand, feeling like she might try and attack Titania. Feeling like maybe that would be a good thing. The Fairest calm but he wasn’t sure where she was going with the conversation. Just that they were still trying that route. Might as well keep going.

“You don’t forgive? I’ve seen you forgive! The whole thing with the lavender oil being added to the mister in the changing rooms your first day on the job? But you stayed, kept the picture, helped make it more than a job for the crew.”

“Then you get that necklace…,” get whatever was inside it. He wished he could just come out and say it. Confront it. He glanced around the house again before looking back to the woman he knew as Frances but hardly recognized.

“What happened? What changed?” He didn’t so much demand as plead. Was she still in there? Or would this end like Titania had hinted it might. Would he have to kill her to get at the enemy?

Persuasion 2 successes

Perception 1 success
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"That was a lifetime ago. That was before I quit. That was the old me. I am the new me."
    Her voice and tone are very clearly different from the old her. This new tone is harsher, more afraid.

Rams question seems to strike a chord, and the woman leans forward in the gloom.
    "I found a friend, It talks to me and keeps me safe. It gives me help and advice. It doesn't leave me like everyone else." She rests her hands on her chest.

"Yeah! The alleycat. its a short run setting sunward."
    Sonnie is familiar with this area of town having large wide alleys between the numbered streets, commonly used for parking and waste removal.
    "Want to go look for him and scare him?" the dog's grin is ecstatic
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

This whole business with Frances has started to become annoying. She wonders just which kind of trauma would have prompted such a dramatic shift in personality.
    Then she realizes she doesn't have to guess.
    "I see", she says, taking a breath and preparing herself for the inevitable vision.

1 success

Catch fulfilled
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

(Omen 1)Glamour 0 Spent
    FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Catch
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey was always up for creating some chaos. She threw her hands up in the air and laughed, "Lead the way, doggo!"

Wait. Sonnie paused and looked around. Could the good boy even leave his yard?

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

(Persuasion)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

I see? Ram was getting mad again. Was that all Titania had to say? I see. They were supposed to be trying to solve this by talking but so far, aside from getting them in the door it was nothing but small talk. And when Frances basically came out and said that she was under the influence of an entity, an ‘it’ of a friend, all she had to say was... I see.

He stared in slight disbelief at the Fairest, before he got a determined look in his eye.

“I’d like to talk to It,” he declared turning back to Frances “You might not believe me but I still consider myself your friend and I’m not convinced It is good for you. You quit your job, you’re seeing dolls and monsters, you’re living like a shutin in your house. It doesn’t look like to me that you’re better or safer now. You’re definitely not happier.”

He leaned forward to match her posture.

“It doesn’t leave you. It’s here.” It wasn’t a question. “I want it to explain what advice It’s giving my friend that makes her so scared.”

3 successes
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Vision

"I can talk." A voice, deep and piercing, like nails on a chalkboard played through a subwoofer. The voice comes from near frances, but her lips don't move. The darkness around her seems to shift and undulate.
    "Your friend? You hurt your friend. Not friend anymore. World full of people like you. Not friend. Threats. Threats real. Threats everywhere. I show her threats. She hide. Smart."

The dog heads to the gate, and leaps up, banging the latch upward and free with his nose. He bites the bars and pulls the gate open, before trotting outside.
    "Hurry, this way! Ltes go scare a cat!" He charges off down the street.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Welp. Frances' most traumatic experience was her assault at the hand of no other than her crush. She shakes her head, looking at Ram, before focusing on the woman.
    Despite the appearances she was a very fragile girl.
    At least they knew she hadn't experienced anything more traumatizing.
    In that moment, she knew she should give her a paranormal assisted push.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

What a smart dog! Sonnie giggled, clapped her hands softly, and followed the canine after he made his daring escape from the yard!

Prepare for trouble, and make it double!

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread