Liam feels the weight of Rhodes' thanks, especially given the clear gap in experience between the Autumn Sovereign and the Spring Giant. He gives a solemn smile and a nod. "Thank you for visiting. It's not often I get to have guests at home." Honestly, most of his time had been out exploring the Freehold. Perhaps now he had a reason to spend more time in his Hollow. The mention of Diana...spreading does prompt a raised eyebrow from Liam, but he just scratches his head. "You know, I honestly hadn't thought of that..." Which wasn't entirely true; he HAD considered it when he talked to Sera about adding an Archive to the Spring Tavern, but he figured it was a surprise.

Diana nods respectfully to the two visitors, giving a contemplative look in answer to Rhodes' request.
"I'll have to consider that. And please feel free to ask the Shepherd to stop by, it's nice to have visitors." The Dryad/Archive giggles at John's yawning, like a child seeing a cute puppy.

Liam grins with John mentions Gerrit. "You're right! I'd been meaning to meet up with him and have some quality time." It would be nice to know the man he kept getting mistaken for. "And I'd love to pick his brain on any Goblin Fruit knowledge." He sees the Winter Sovereign yawn, and the Ogre's Spring brain kicks in. "Oh! No worries, I can whip up a quick cup of coffee in the kitchen! What kind do you like..."

And so Liam, as he leads Rhodes and John (or perhaps they simply begin their exit and Liam follows after) out of the Hollow and back into the mundane world, goes through a brief list of the coffee/espresso beverages he could potentially prepare on the spot for his guests. A Giant's hospitality, if you read the old tales, is no less grand than his stature. Eventually the Lost return to their own homes, leaving a contented Dryad and a host of squirrel-things in their own little patch of Hedge-Heaven to await their next visitor.

Thanks for a great Scene folks!