Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Night of the Poacher: Hunting the Hunter

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Psychangel Edward Heinrich , What location are you at? What time did you meet up? Did no one pick up anyone from the Coroners Team, so the idea of JC's to pick up the Coroner team was decided against? I didn't see that conversation IC.
    I need information.
    Are you parking in a parking lot and staying in the parking lot of [some address]? Are you walking around? Describe your action in your post if you want some information from me.
    Are you using Investigation Skill - if so, you need to include rolls.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm doing great, thanks."
    "Ok Edward. After we are done you and I need to have a long talk about the future and what you want from it."
    She gave him a kind but stern look.

"This is our first stop?" She looked around. Hmmm. "Where are the reports?" she held her hand out. "Where did it happen?" For some reason she thought he knew more than he actually was conveying.

"Who was the one involved here?" She knew it wasn't the cemetery she had been involved with. Next stop was going to be her choice- the cemetery.

I'm not sure where the first area is...She will roll investigate area next post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

OOC

Edward laughed softly, "thank you, Mable. That sounds nice." It had been a long time since someone expressed that kind of concern for him. Not that he had made a habit of expressing it for others.

He spoke softly.
    "I am very sorry, Mable, but I haven't any paper copies. Merely a version of the map Quinn gave us on my phone, and the memories of what I have been told."

"Ms. Kowalsic and Ms. Green noted this locale. They saw one grey-eyed and reportedly gorgeous woman who made a habit of enjoying heavy truckers in a way we cannot allow."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a little nod. "OK let me see the map." She looks at it.

"Let's start over there at the edge of the lot. More places to hide or wait." She heads over to the area she indicated and started to look around for anything odd.

2 successes to investigate

Jennifer Hazelton

I asked in my last post what time you met.
    Are you at 1- Florin ( a large section of City, so I would need your exact area a bar, a park?) 2 - the Barrens 3- The site that JC described to your characters or 4- the site that Quinn described to your characters.
    Your characters were both present in the scene these where these were discussed.
    I can't storytell if you are not paying attention to the information gathered.
    Tag me when you make the post including everything I asked you for.

6. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

OOC

Edward hands Mable his phone, letting her get a closer look. "Sure." While she did, Edward decided it was about time to blend in properly. "We'll want to use a bit of colour before speaking to the locals, of course." Hopefully, she wouldn't begrudge the reminder.

"After we look through the lot, let us make some inquiries regarding any grey-eyed beauties"

1 success

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded, "Yes. Color. And maybe a hat."

She slipped into the truck and pushed blood through her system then grabbed her work hat, a blue baseball style hat. She tucked her hair into it and came out of the truck. "Better?"

"Yes. Good plan. I can check with some of the drivers." She gives a little wink. Then heads over to the lot to look around.

Jennifer Hazelton

As the Kindred exit the vehicle and remember to hide their dead appearance, they look around a parking lot. It appears to be a quiet, out of the way location. There are two brick stand alone buildings marked as restrooms. a small wooden frame errects some cover over a few picnic tables. As they look around the lot at 930 PM, they see two men smoking cigarettes under the wooden frame, talking quietly. Both men where work overalls, stained in oil in spots. A woman wearing a black T - shirt, athletic pants and a well worn baseball hat is tossing a tennis ball against the wall of the women's bathrooms, catching it over and over.

There are six big rigs in the parking lot - three black, one red, one pink and one blue. Edward and Mable do not feel the Beast of anyone.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable starts across the parking lot. "Babe, I'm going to the restroom." She figured it was where she could go easily that Edward couldn't. She walks across the parking lot as she passes trucks she memorizes plate numbers. Once in the bathroom she will write them down in her tree notebook.

When she approaches the woman, she smiles. "Is this the line?" She asks sweetly. She tries to see what color the woman's eyes are.

Jennifer Hazelton

Mable notes that only one of the trucks- a red one- has a California license plate. The rest are from Oregon, Arizona, Pennsylvania. One from Texas.

The woman pauses throwing her ball.
    She gives Mable a puzzled look.

" Line? It's like 9 at night. I think you and I are the only chicks here.
    I'm just getting out of the cab for a minute."

Her eyes appear dark in color- brown or black. The woman turned back to the wall and resumed throwing and catching the ball.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread