Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dropping Bodies: Nameless Check-In

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward listened, hands clasped, and made a series of mental notes: poacher is tall and took orders, black women with dreadlocks is a likely accomplice, possible religious motivation.

Of course, it was also possible she was just nuts and this was a coincidence.

Edward spoke first to Mariposa: "the gray-eyed woman is likely a Poacher we are hunting. We suspected the two cases were related, this helps build the connection. Thank you." They gave good information, and Edward would reciprocate.

Next, Edward followed up with Jake: "Which nightclub did you observe this in? And would you please give me a description of the man who was giving orders? Finally, to clarify, the black woman revealed no Beast?"

Edward nodded to Stacey. "All of your work is appreciated."

2. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Ms. Mariposa Sánchez looked pleased at Edward's statement. Ms. Clark was a more composed. It was more difficult for Edward Heinrich to get an emotional read from her.
    "Thank you, Mr. Heinrich." Ms. Clark replied. "We appreciate the information. We'll get that out to our people."

Mr. Jake for his part remained silent. The thin Kindred studies Edward, appearing very interested in the Daeva.

"The man was giving orders. The woman gave off no Beast. I suppose she could be a Haunt or a Shadow. Yet I haven't seen her around. Certainly not at Court.
    "It is the least we could do. Are people investigating the Poacher? If there is something that you need, we would be happy to help."
    The shorter woman assures Edward. As Edward asks what club it was at, the woman frowned slightly.

She glanced to Jake. In the delay, Edward realizes that the name of the club had already been stated earlier.
    "Jake saw this at the Rapture."
    "I am glad that you are taking the time to ask folks who frequent the areas in question." Stacey nods slightly.

Not every one maintained herds or had the means to procure safer meals than trolling for drunks. With the Poacher and the meals dropping dead right now, its a riskier place to hunt. Yet what options were there? The Kindred had to eat.

3 successes

3 successes

2 successes

4. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"You're quite welcome." Edward nodded to Stacey and then gave Eddison and small polite smile in response to his attention.
    6 successes

Determining the deeper meaning of that smile and Edward's other words and actions, if there even was any, was far behind Eddison's skill. At least on this night.

"Thank you for your kind offer, Ms. Sánchez. I would request that if any of you see the man or woman again, please inform me immediately." Edward retrieved a set of business cards labelled 'Danse Security' with his number underneath.

"I may also ask you to help identify anyone we capture, if possible."

Edward laughed softly in the face of his mistake, "ah please excuse my lapse. Your information is so very valuable, and many other details are clicking into place. I found myself distracted."

"Mr. Jake. As you were the one who saw the man, would you please inform me of his physical appearance? His race, hair colour, and any other distinctive details would be most helpful to know."

Jennifer Hazelton

Mariposa frowns slightly. Stacey nods slightly, glancing to Madame Sanchez and Mr. Jake, reading their expressions perhaps. Mr. Jake looks momentarily confused, and reaches out to accept the set of business cards. Mr. Jake looks down at the cards, studying the title, name and number before securing them on his person.

"He attracted my attention immediately when I entered the bar. I can't say why exactly, yet he had such a commanding presence. He is a white male, about mid-thirties. Close cropped brown hair. Brown eyes. He was dressed down, yet his clothing looked tailored to him and well made. Definitely expensive.
    I can't think of any details on how he looked.

He did turn away two ladies who came up to talk to him. I did note that while he appeared to be drinking alone at first, after he would turn away a lady, a tall man would get up and walk with the lady a ways. Then the man would come back and sit at the bar next to Well Dressed Man. There was also a blonde lady standing a ways away from the man, leaning on the wall. She would be talking to a man occasionally. Yet she would be watching the Well Dressed Man. The tall man was six feet, five inches. Real broad shoulders, and not fat. He was Black, with his hair natural and a bit long. He wore clothes that were easy to move in - a leather jacket, knit pants.

The blonde woman was a little over 5 feet. She was real dimunitive, I seemed to lose her the second I looked back at the other men."

As Mr. Jake finished giving his information, he glanced around almost self consciously. Unused to so much attention. Stacey was watching the others flit and manuever around the Elysium.
    "People are heading out." She stated quietly to Mariposa.

Mariposa looked around for herself. She looks to Jake, who checks a wrist watch - a common, inexpensive watch. He gives her a meaningful look.

"Thank you for speaking with us, Mr. Heinrich." Mariposa says, infusing it with what seemed to be real warmth. "Sad to say, we have a ways to go before the dawn. We will keep in mind what you said. If you need us to identify anyone," Mr. Jake extends a business card out towards Edward. It reads Sacramento Networking with a phone number and an email listed.
    "- we'll be happy to."

The Kindred wait for Edward to make his goodbyes. The coterie leaves - Mariposa's facial expression serious, Stacey's relaxed and Eddison's slightly concerned.

It appears that Edward has gained some valuable information from the faceless Kindred that most do not deem worthy of their time. There were a few signs that they were not used to all of the attention. What could Edward do with the information he had gleaned? It was time to return to his Haven.
    What would Edward do on the following evening? He could reach out to contacts, attempt to decide who else could provide more details or perhaps needed to get boots on the ground at this Club!

7. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread