Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird listens as Emily continues to weave the tale of the Rite, here and there adding his broken humming to Hector's throat singing. Ever-observant eyes watch as the ritual has its effect on his fellow Irraka.

His gaze drifts to Bleeds Well as the Rahu says his piece: "Fire could work. All we'd need is an idea how the pack to the South marks their territory. Leave some of their signs in the area before and after. All of the sudden, it's a turf war." He shrugs. "I can do some recon down south, need be. Look into their tags."

Only three, Chris says. Not bad odds.

Now his attention is on Tiny: "Don't like it," he says. Matter of fact. "Keeps us in the middle. Shows our hand. If the fuckers to the North aren't driven off and the fuckers to the South are scared, they could still get together. Make a problem."
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

1 success

Emily keeps working. She would keep going untile the essence dried up.

"So, um, the thing about that story? Some say it was Skolis-Ur that approached Fenris-Ur. Others say it was Kamduis-Ur, and some even argue it was Sangrim-Ur taking lessons from the humans that healed themselves that sought out his older brothers. All we know is the Rite spread from brothers to sisters, and from the Firstborne to their cubs, and the ones after.... until now, to keep. us. alive. to. do. our. job." the finger poked Chris again in the chest, "To help us be ever ready for the battles yet to come."

She pauses, licking some of the blood from her fingers, then looked up at the others. "Sorry if that was a bit... rambly. Just.... gotta do this right y'know?"

Emily looks up at Bleed's comments. "Well... not sure if it was a proper guardian, but there was definately something there. Like an eagle fucked a power outlet. I didn't exactly stop and check names, but I can if we approach through the Hisil." She pauses. "Look... I'm not expert on Pure tactics, so I dunno if it's a bound thing or just a resident."

She shrugs. "There shouldn't be much to the south - that's Azlu territory. Unless they've cleared some of that up, saved us a job. Need to see to be sure."

The Crescent lapses into silence as she continues her work.

2 successes

Not quite 3 healed yet.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector smiled grimly as Chris confirmed what the Alpha had long suspected.

"Three. Hmmm. If they're such hot shit what are they doing here? Anyhow...

"I think we have the numbers and I think it is time to take them out. Can't say I don't approve of burning down their house and sending them packing with their tails between their legs. But... We do have enemies south of us, as Bird and Emily say - I don't want to loose People if I can help it."

He bowed his head, thinking things through.

"Nah. I want these Ivory Claw punks gone. Is the Chorus up for a straight out fight? 'Cause I'm thinking of just giving them a challenge they can't ignore - and if they do, well... I will have given them the honourable option. You know... call 'em out our way. That way we can fight out with fang and claw away from the Herd and just get it done."

He looked at the pack. His pack. He left a pause - a space for any of the Chorus (how suddenly he thought of them that way) to speak up and offer alternatives.

"And while that gets set up, maybe Bird can scout of southern reaches for signs of what our enemies are doing. Directly south of us are Azlu. Further south is the other Anshega we know of."

He lapsed into silence, giving Tiny a curious look that spoke volumes about the Cunning Alpha... making plots within plots.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Ideas are bandied and Emily's story winds down.

Bleeds is quiet for a long moment after Hector gives his decision. He clears his throat and steps forward.

"Boss, if we issue a formal challenge perhaps only I need to be risk. I fight their strongest. Keeps the rest of the pack ready, keeps you ready, should our southern flank be assaulted during or immediately after." Keeps you safe from the threat of sin... hangs unspoken on the Oath Enforcer's lips. The Purest shrugs, wrestling with something "Venom-hunter will probably be annoyed this won't be their debutante ball, but you're going to have plenty of opportunities to bring that fang to bare I'm sure." Eyes search Emily's face for a rebuttal rather than Hector's, Wisdom and Cunning each have their own place.

PU: 4

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

As the pack discusses Chris listens quietly, though with a quiet ow as Emily pokes his chest. Then after everyone has their say he speaks up. "I'll be where you think is best Hector. Not going to lie I want to mess that guy up." The Talon bows his head as best he can to the pack's Alpha. Can't screw this up again.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"That works for me boss. I'll chase and howl and bay with the best of them. Not sure about the single combat idea though.

If we offer them single combat, or perhaps two on two, I would think we would accept that back at us. The question will be stakes. We wouldn't accept being kicked out of town from just one fight, nor should we offer it to them.

But if we fight and they win, and offer us flee or die, could we that? Remember, we have to balance honor with purity."

Life was harder for those of Destroyer's get to find resolutions that didn't end in broken bodies and bloody messes. But he was learning how to find the way.
    He personally was not averse to taking that surrender. Better to live and fight another day in shame than die to weaken your pack.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird's eyes move from one wolf to another as they speak. It seems that things are leaning toward a full on fight. Not Bird's preferred solution. Too often the People ignore all other routes but the most direct. Still, the Alpha has spoken. Bird listens.

"You say fight? We fight," he acquiesces. "You want me to travel down south? I'm there."

A glance at Bleeds Well when he volunteers himself as their champion. Fa-ninna doesn't pass comment.
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

failure

The group's Ithaeur is scowling as she continues her work. She jerks a head towards Hector. "I'm not sure a duel is gonna fix this. Don't the Pure hate everything we do? It's a war going back centuries, not a family feud. Where's the proof they'll stick to their word?"

She looks back to the wound. "'sides, I don't mind getting into a scrap. Thought you all knew that by now. Or I can point out the edges of the Azlu territory."

2 successes

Chris has healed 3 Agg!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector watched the pack.

"Well... I would be willing to work out some sort of formal challenge. One on one or two on two... As long as our Elodoth can help me craft the right words. I'm a teller of tales, not so good on the more formal stuff with words."

He ran his tongue along his teeth under his lips, thinking.

"Also. I was thinking - by way of challenge - that we simply call them out and tell to show up at a place where the Herd won't see us. So we can let it all out and finish this once and for all. Thats kind of why I'd like some intel about whats happening on our southern flank. If we are going to do this, I don't want any nasty surprises come up while we recouperate."

Some Alpha's kept their thoughts to themselves. Hector didn't quite work that way. Sometimes an Alpha needed to take the pack into his confidence and this was one of those times.

Hector gave a glance to each of the pack, letting them know he had listened to their words. Then he gave space for them to reply.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

16. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well ponders Tiny's words, "Beating 1 of 3 of them is a mighty blow, 2 of three would be decimate their ability to defend their territory. Perhaps demanding they flee is proportionate when those odds are weighed?"

He grunts at Hector's suggestion, "Sounds a lot like testing the boundaries of the Oath. A lot of risk of Kuruth and sin there."

PU: 4

18. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last