(Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens and looks around. Jewelry. Helpful talks.

Hm. Seems like if showing strength is the goal...Gangrel style...there's some blood ties that would do the job right well.

"Well."
    Dirt Nap says slowly. "It seems to me the scariest thing is a Clan that shows a real commitment to each other."

"We could think on whether we'd be up for taking on a real Pack-like commitment to each other. Pack Blooded, like." Dirt Nap muses. "That would likely be a bit more intimidating than matching outfits, but I'm alright with tryin' that on for size too." He offers.

2. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Could we incorporate all these ideas? That would cover all bases and leave no question about clan strength." Mable always had felt clan was important even with the domain putting more emphasis on covenants.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“The thing to remember with the flowers is that it also ties into the Invictus. A code the Covenant has held to for centuries. So I, personally, would not go that route. I’m the only member of the First Estate here, and it’s not right to use the code among others.” Plus, she didn’t care for flowers. “But I’m open to the other ideas, a bone of some sort as a piece of jewelry or pin.” Probably pin for her. Rings and the such were just not her thing.

Looking to Dirt Nap, she takes a moment. “That would be something I would have to look into more. But do we really need a Pack like commitment to show strength? Where there are benefits, there are also drawbacks, and both need to be weighed. The number of Gangrel in the Domain is always changing.” She remembered a time it was just her.

“Only a fool questions the strength of a Gangrel.” And they only made that mistake once. “But I’m onboard for some sort of symbolism like Mr Smith suggested.” Anything else would need some thought. "Perhaps an animal we hunt together."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Pack blooded? JC wasn’t sure what that was. A specialized Gangrel vinculum? The Prince seemed hesitant, so he supposed it didn’t matter, but he would have to ask later.

He also hadn’t realized that flowers had Invictus connotations. He’d thought it was just ‘language of flowers’ that Hazelton had talked about at the book store and been adopted by others when they saw her doing it. A layer of symbolism that would make wearing them as a group a little odd. So, not flowers then.

The idea of hunting though, JC smiled. He liked that idea for some reason.

"I'd enjoy hunting together." It was a good idea to make any pin made from the materials even more meaningful. He just needed to find someone to carve the bone.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods.

"Yes, Priscus. I am asking permission, too. After you get to look it over, the good and the bad of it, if you feel being Pack Blooded might not work for all the Gangrel, if'n you'd permit it between just one or two of us. My understanding is, it doesn't influence us to obey anyone or control our choices about our loyalties, only makin' us quicker and fiercer in a fight, and makin' us a little bit less human like when we get together. I could be missing something important tho, bein' a Dragon and all, we sometimes are a mite more willin' to experiment on ourselves than maybe is completely wise." He offers.

"I'd be fine and willin' to hunt an animal together." Dirt Nap agrees with only just the littlest bit of emphasis on the word, 'animal'.

Thank you all for the amazing, fun scene! I am good to close whenever you all are!

10. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nothing more needed to be added on the jewlery or symbolism conversation so she went to the hunting, her thing.
    "Your Grace, would you like me to setup a hunt for us? If so, Bear or boar? I know of two areas that would lend relative privacy as well as good hunting.
    " She looked around.

"Can we all shift into a hunting form?"

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

JC was on board.

To Dirt Nap, “I’m not as eager as the Dragons to experiment on not only myself, but our Family as well. While some experiments might end well, there are those that don’t. And I’m not willing to place any of us in danger. So I will look into it, and let you know.” It could be harmless. And it could be bad.

Looking to Mable, “Yes, please set something up. I will clear my schedule for the evening that is decided.” At talk of what animal, “I think a bear would present us with a challenge and a chance to work as one.” A nod, “Yes, hunting form will work. If someone isn’t comfortable with it,” or can’t change form, “then they are welcome to use claws to help.”

Closing this to get it into continuity. Thanks for the great scene!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

14. Likes , Ruach, liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread