(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The night of the meeting had arrived.

And the warehouse hadn’t changed much. Though there were signs that it had been being used. Boxes and shipping crates stacked in various areas; the floor swept. But it was still rundown and not much to look at.

In front was parked a 1970 Gran Torino, and Gaberiel. Who was leaning against the outside of the building and nodding as each entered. A text sent to Ale from his phone alerting her.

The Savage sat in a chair, reading a book. The room was comfortably lit, but nothing blinding. She was as casual as she wanted to be, in leather pants and a yellow tank. There were other chairs setup near her, in case people wanted to sit.
    Mable Wood Psychangel Dirt Nap Ruach JC Smith Scourge
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC arrived on foot, unsure of exactly what to expect. Which of course had his mind trying to futilely guess and plan for every option. It wasn’t as helpful as some might have thought, especially when you ended up wondering if there were bombs planted at the meeting location by nebulous enemies that likely didn’t exist.

Not helping was the fact that this meeting had come as a surprise and made it so he had had to push back talking with Quinn and (more importantly for tonight) Dirt Nap.

JC was in a better place than where he’d been that night in YOLO park (and for the two weeks afterwards). However, better didn’t exactly mean… good. The anxiety was still hard to separate out. But he couldn’t, or at least didn’t want to, bring up those feelings here if he didn’t have to before talking privately. Though it remained one of those options his mind tried to plan, just in case.

He gave a slight nod to Gaberiel, a little surprised to see him here. Was Alessandra considering making him part of the Clan? Had he been at the last meeting? JC didn’t remember, but then the Curse made that more difficult.

He found the Prince seated reading a book he thought he had seen on the piano bench at one point. Dante’s Inferno? His inner politician wondered if she was trying to make a statement of some kind. He knew she wasn’t exactly pleased with him at present, though Clan reputation and Domain weren’t exactly the same thing.

The feeling of mental weariness he'd felt at court began to creep in again. Hopefully he'd get his head on straight and things wouldn't be as bad as Elysium could be. This was 'family' after all.

“Good evening, Priscus Antinori, ma'am," he greeted the Gangrel leader. Last meeting they had talked openly, so he didn't use her 'public' name this time. "What circle are you on?" he asked with a slight smile, indicating the novel she currently had open.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

(Assume human seeming form from owl.)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap came winging in to the area of the warehouse. He landed on an eve and looked around, noting the distinctive car out front, like a beacon. And the ghoul.

Then he fluttered to the ground around a corner, in the darkness, and being sure there were no observers, assumed a human seeming shape.

He walked around and over to the door, passing Gabriel with a return nod acknowledging, and entered quietly. He wore no weapons of any kind even a phone. Just cleaned up work clothes, a color shirt and hat and boots, all clean and not dirty or sweaty. He'd changed for this.

Inside, he nods, deeply to Alessandra, his Priscus, and also though not so deep to J.C.

"Evening, Priscus." Dirt Nap says, "J.C."

He moves slowly with no sudden motions to one of the seats, the deepest, most comfortable one around or if they are all the same, then the one facing in the least defensible direction, to show he isn't trying to set up any kind of way to defend himself, and sits.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable drove up in her old beat-up pick-up truck. She said her blessing to the goddess while she sat in the truck. "Please protect my family as we meet from our enemies. Give me strength to persevere when faced with tribulation, give me hope to continue on in the face of adversity, help me to find a way to enlightenment. Thank you goddess for all you do."

She wasn't working tonight so she was dressed comfortably in a cute bohemian style romper. At the door Gaberiel leaned against the wall. Mable assumed he was the guard as well as telling Ale when they each arrived.

Mable walked through the door and felt the beasts of Ale and JC. A quick look around and she spotted Dirt Nap. She gave a curtsy to Ale. She may be the Priscus but she was still the Prince. "Good evening Your Grace, Priscus Antinori." She gave a smile and nod to Dirt Nap and JC, "Gentlemen." was her greeting to them.

Mable walked over to a seat and sat down crossing one leg over the other in a lady like manner.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look up from her book as she felt her Beast raise up in anger. It wanted, no, demanded, the blood of the weaker one.

Closing the book, and ignoring her Beast, “Good evening Mr Smith.” She greets, “The seventh circle, middle ring.” She’d read the book before and greatly enjoyed it.

Then came Dirt Nap, “Evening Mr Carter.” A nod of her head.

All the seats are the same. Just regular chairs.

The appearance of Mable and her Beast caused another rage filled primal scream from her own. Another weak one it wanted.

“Whip Wood, good evening.” Seemed Mable had taken what Twist had taught her seriously. This was a good thing.

“I thought it might be a good idea to all touch base, see how things are going and all that.” A shrug, “Any concerns or whatever.”

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC tried to remember what the seventh circle held but whether it was time or the way the Gangrel blood had ravished his mind, he couldn't remember.

"Dirt Nap," he greeted the cowboy. He didn't feel coldly towards Dirt Nap, just... something he couldn't process right now.

"Hi, Whip Wood," he said when Mable came in in another outfit out of a country magazine.

He sat down in when of the chairs that had been set up as the Priscus asked for how things were going. He wasn't sure how much of what he could say would be new since she was already the Prince, given hi biggest news between Dirt Nap and himself was of a more personal nature he didn't really want to bring up here. Still, might as well bite the bullet and go first. Waiting wouldn't make the anxiety go away after all.

"I've been able to master the form of a wolf since we met last time."
    It was one of the few things he remembers talking about wanting to do wen they were here before. "And have started working on hiding my beast."

"There was a meeting on what was found at the morgue in the jackal investigation. We'll be springing a trap on the Jackal and the poacher we've been going after soon within a month or so."
    It kind of felt like he was listing things in a report but he tried to not let it bother him. He was here. He didn't need to perfect in his response.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap returns Mable's nod as she comes in. "Evening, Ma'am." He says with a slight smile. "Whip Wood." He adds with respect, following Alessandra's example.

He nods with some encouragement and admiration at what J.C. has to say.

He takes a breath to sigh. "Well, Priscus, it seems like last time we had a meeting of the Clan, I said I was working on the Mist Form. And I still am. I guess I'm closer to it now than I was then." Dirt Nap admits grudgingly. "Had a lot of other things come up in between, had to get my affairs in order, but I believe I'm gettin' myself back on track for a spell of serious studyin' now."

He nods, but doesn't comment when J.C. reports on the Jackal activities, figuring it was more J.C.'s by right to give a report, and he didn't really have much to add to it.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listened to the others first. "Personally, I have been working on my occult skills, building connections, practicing skills in general... and finding new ways to keep the beast leashed like Yoga. For the domain, I have continued to do patrols of Citrus Heights...all has been quiet. And doing general patrols as I have been working on the cemeteries and trees. For the most part, things have been quiet. Except for the few things that you are already aware of. I have been involved with a few investigations with some measure of success. And have used more than just my fighting skills."

"I don't have any concerns. Well, not really a concern but wanted to point out that we are now out numbered by the Nos. Given some of their skill set, is that a potential concern?" Mable gave a questioning look.

"I realize I am probably sounding paranoid, but I just wanted to check in with you about that because for a while we have been the larger family." Mable had been screwed over by strong factions before, even with how much she liked Jennifer... she let the ideas just simmer while she waited to here Ale's thoughts on the matter.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “Congratulations.” Showed he was working towards something. Always a good thing. Now the hiding the Beast thing? That was something she would never understand. She wanted those around her to know the sheer power of her Beast.

Now news on an investigation? This was good. But not who she was expecting to hear it from. “Interesting. Thank you for bringing me up to speed on it.” Was Dirt Nap sitting on the information on purpose? Was he not seeking Reeve anymore? A look offered to Dirt Nap, one of question.

“Mist is a powerful form to seek out. Not an easy course of study.” One that took time and patience. Though she had mastered it herself years ago. “Serious studying?” a shallow nod, “Does that include what I had requested of you?” ever one to get to the point. Why was JC making the report and not him?

Yoga? Seriously? But, she had come to expect such things from Mable.

A brief shake of her head, “Why would we be concerned with the Haunts?” she asks. “The Clan numbers have always fluctuated. While we enjoyed being the largest in the Domain, it was a matter of time before another Clan grew in size. Give it time and they may lose numbers and another pull ahead.” She wasn’t worried about it. “Each Clan has unique skill sets, and I have never seen an issue between the Clans arise. Is there something that has caught your attention?” cause if so, she missed it.

“And as we have seen in Court, having numbers does not mean a Clan is strong.” Anyone seen the Shadows lately?

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

So still nothing with the false Prince. At least that Mable had found.

The thought of the Nosferatu clan being a threat didn’t seem too much of a concern. Not when they couldn’t even lend their voices to support each other among themselves. Plus everything the Priscus said. He'd wait a couple months before worrying about what plans Connor may or may not be doing.

Alessandra gave Dirt Nap a questioning look. I seemed to JC she wanted to make sure JC wasn’t holding back. The urge to claw out her throat rose sharply at the feeling of being doubted. And stupidly because, he was trying to read her intentions when he didn’t know them. And because despite the rage, he knew she could probably kill him without much effort. He followed her eyes though to see Dirt Nap’s answer.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread