Markos and Obsidian road through the night. Mark may have been showing off a little as they road across to the Sundown. Once there he parks the bike and helps her off the bike, careful to avoid the Muffler. "So Did yah enjoy tha ride?" Mark asked. Obsidian is wearing his Leather Jacket and his Skid Lid.

Obsidian nodded. "It was quite nice, thank you." There was nothing unusual about her smile or tone, but there was some excitement in her eyes she couldn't hide.

Once off the bike, Obsidian heads indoors, as if the ride was just a ride.

"Yah welcome, Now lets see what the Reeve thinks of your Idea." Mark says as he follows 'Sid into the Sundown.

It's easy enough to find Arnold's office. Inside they find him reclining on a couch, watching a local news network. He mutes the television and says "Good evening, Deputies. It's good to see you two working together. What can I do for you tonight?"

"Well boss, Ah was talking to Obsidian about my dilemma with the Police and she had a rather interesting Idea we wanted to run by you..." Mark said as he turned to Obsidian, prompting her to continue.

Obsidian took her cue.

"As you are aware, Deputy Connelly has been making new acquaintances with some of Sacramento's not-so-finest. He has some concerns regarding their attentions, which should concern us all. However, seeing as we may need some expenable diversions in our hunt for O-Yama, these new acquaintances may find a role in our investigations. I suggested that Deputy Connelly ask for a simple favor to start, to lull them into believing his interests are rather mundane."

"I am aware of The Prince's Laws concerning public servants, such as the police department, so this scenario will need approval. However, if properly manipulated, they may serve use well, and dislodge Deputy Connelly from their sights."

Arnold appears to listen carefully.

He looks from Markos to Obsidian "I will need you to be more specific about your plans for these officers, or have you not gotten that far in your planning yet?"

"We have nothin set in stone. Didn't want tah get ahead of ourselves.Was thinking on the way over that getting the cops to set me up with a fake ID may not be ah bad Idea. Maybe one with a badge. Would tend to open alot ah doors." Mark shook his head as if he was lost in thought for a second. "But back ta tha matter at hand. Maybe set them up saying that there is a break in or they could make bank on stealing a bunch of Pharmaceuticals."
OOC

"Correct. Just brainstorming at the moment. When we have O-Yama's exact location, and we are ready to move in, I just thought it would be wise to keep these associates in reserve. It would be best if we knew more about the resources of O-Yama's captors, and what they are prepared to do to defend themselves. Putting some police in the line of fire may attract the kind of government or media attention the captors won't want, and our Kindred resources should be able to erase Kindred involvement. Again, I am just brainstorming."

Arnold nods, listening to the input from both of his Deputies

"These policemen are a rogue element. And evidently they're either well organized or you're not, Markos. I speak in reference to all the trouble you experienced in your first meeting. Above all else this situation must be brought under control."

"However, I do see the usefulness that a police ally could provide against Horizon, as a diversion. Even as a source of leverage. I am sure that they are as much an enemy of Kine law as they are an offense to us."

"Very well. I will speak to the Prince and inform him of these events, as things are growing more complex from here. When I receive his judgement I'll let you know."

"In the meantime, there is an operation I may require help with. There is a man living in Sacramento who is a confirmed employee of Horizon Pharmatech. It is my intention to infiltrate his home and do what I can from there. Do either of you have any skill in stealth? Familiarity with the ways of Obfuscation?"

"No Sir but Ahm always willing tah learn..." Mark said to the Reeve.

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve that may prove quite useful," says Obsidian. "However, I am still a novice at the being one with the shadows."

"I see. I am able to teach you, should you want to learn. Even still, I think I'll have you accompany me inside, Obsidian. Markos, you can be our wheelman."

"Our target is the home of a man named Fredrick Winslow. There's a good chance that he won't be home when we're there, but I wouldn't be surprised if the house is well protected anyway. This mission is in direct relation to the Lost Nights and O-Yama's Kidnapping. It's important that this go off without a hitch. Otherwise we've tipped our hand to early. We don't want Horizon knowing how close we are to them until we're ready to strike."

"I am at your service," says Obsidian.

And one more step towards reaching O-Yama.

"Ahm Down for what ever yah need boss." Mark said to the Reeve. Haven't been a wheelman in a long time.

"Excellent. When I've chosen a night for it I'll let you know. It won't be long from now, so be available."

"Was there anything else?"

"Not from Me sir..." Mark said. "Ahm Good."

Obsidian looks at her partner, then back to the Reeve.

"No, sir, I believe we are done."

She looks back at Mark.

"Now, to get back on that Ducati."

"Very well, then. Thank you both for keeping me informed. I'll soon be in touch."

The mute goes off the TV as Arnold goes back to watching the news. Their meeting is over.

"Sounds good to me, How bout ah cruz along the river..." Mark said as he holds the door open for Obsidian as they leave.

<<End Scene>>