Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You know me, I love traditional looks, so I was planning something in black. Midnight black, perhaps. The cut was something a little more unusual to fit my shoulders. And while I've seen you look positively scorching in some of your dresses, I think pants might be more suitable for this event." He smirked. The Summer queen's red number left very little to the imagination.

Rhodes arches an eyebrow. "Is that so? And just what prompted you to pair us before you found out?" he asks curiously. A hand was waved. "I really don't mind. I hear there is one golden rule of such speeches - don't insult the bride. Not that I think you might," he adds quickly, "But as I say. I am - perhaps against better judgement - giving you free reign. As for Fireworks? I think that would be a nice surprise." A roll of the eyes. "Olivi-yay, Circe. Lawrence Oliver? A soliloquy as in a speech? To be or not to be, Is this a dagger and all the rest?" He sighs. "Never mind."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods as Rhodes explains the dress code. "So, not a monkey suit, er, tux? Good," she nods with that, "Sonja might get irked if she saw those and didn't get ta wear one." Pun was left unsaid, "Any specifics ta add? Ties, lapel pins, or other required accessories?"

Circe chuckles as she sips her coffee, "Yer visible chemistry with each other and a stellar coloration match," is her sweet reply. Like honey on jelly beans level of sweet. "Ha!" was her response to the no insult to bride part, "I can declare her irksome at not allowing me to proceed with first of April attire plans fer you," she smiles at Rhodes again. "I'll see what I can do about proper fireworks," she nods in thought on that.

"And I will actually look up wedding speeches. Not gonna not be me, but I'm a bitch not a colossal asshole. Doubt I could get a Barbossa quality one, fun as it'd be, ta happen." And also very wrong of the Summer elf. Geoffrey Rush's character officiated the wedding in Pirates, he didn't give a speech.

Circe's expression when Rhodes explained Lawrence Oliver included a head tilt that demanded a question mark above her head. "Why wouldn't it be called a speech then?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes sips his coffee, grinning. "Perhaps. But I think Sera already has dress ideas sorted for the pair of them. In fact, I'd be amazed if she didn't have them ready." A shake of the head. "There'll be gold and red as touches - can't escape that one - so anything that fits with my usual shades," a hand twists idly, gesturing to his temples where flowers are hidden under the Mask, "will be fine. You could probably pass off anything in red highlighted, to be honest."

There is another chuckle. "You realize when we first did those matching outfits we'd been dating for over four months? Closer to six now I think of it.... wait... what attire plans?" Eyes narrow suspiciously, though the smile is not totally wiped from his face. April fools? God only knows what the elf had tried to plan.

Childhood memories rise from deep within. "Rings a bell... though it was, aha, a long time ago for me. If... it seems far less than when I got back from abroad." Time worked strange in Arcadia, and the Dread Lord knew he had lived a lifetime there. There was relatively little of the teenager that had been taken left. "And... well, I suppose it is, to the theatrical laymen. A soliloquy is where one of the leads in the performance expresses their current feeling and situation in a heart-felt monologue of expression. Part speech, part emergence from the fourth wall, part narration - sometimes no other characters are even present, such as Macbeth or Hamlet. Shakespeare has some of the more famous, but Marlowe and so on all have their great... speeches." He sighs and chuckles. "Just forget it, Circe. It doesn't matter."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods as she gets the idea, "I'll find a good green or red tie then ta go with the suit." She sips her coffee. Oh, Seraphina hadn't told him about that fun plans set? Circe smiles happily as she empties her coffee.

Then calls for a refill of the variety Rhodes recommended. The elf turns back to him. Her tone is oozing honey yet her smile is that of a jester with a great prank, "Why, ta have you wear the same outfit as Seraphina of course. Lovely dress." She feigned looking under the table, "I'm sure ya have the legs ta have pulled it off."

As Rhodes explains the difference between speech an soliloquy, the gunbunny has a strange reaction. She starts laughing. "Oh ho ho ho! If I did that, somebody would hafta play Diablo with the censor button. Lo giuro per tutto quel maledetto tempo. Oh ho ho ho. Ahem. I wasn't aware it was a word, I just thought it was just the Bard's thing," seems Circe wasn't totally ignorant of high culture. "Plus all my soliloquy puns would get either you," a blue finger points at him before pointing towards the entrance, "Or Sera ta tackle me and stuff my mouth shut with a tablecloth."

After a pause she adds, "I don't mean napkin. Ya'd REALLY try shut me up by the 15th pun," the next cup arrives and Circe tries it. "Hmmm," she nods, "Good call man. Joy and Fear, cheered on by Rage and Sorrow. Eh,"she shrugs, "Most weddings tend ta overflow with joy. Maaaaybe viking ones had rage. So, I don't think Imma get all elements ta fit. Unless," she sips her coffee, "I go with actual elements elements. Earth and Air, cheered by Fire and Water?" Circe is thinking of something. The question is would the Circe, Rhodes, Seraphina, or someone else be the first to make a Captain Planet pun.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An eyebrow arches sharply. "Certainly I do. But you would have to catch me very unawares to even attempt to enact that plan."

A small shake of the head. "Oh, not at all. It was common for the time, simply only his works thrived the most and are the most well-known. Marlowe, for example, wrote Faust, in which both the titular Doctor and the Demon Mephistopheles perform similar speeches."

He shrugs a little. "I would rather there be minimal tackling. Don't worry about shoehorning everything in. Your job, if anything, is to help keep us calm and then kick of fthe party following the more serious part of the day. Bringer of levity - and after Midsummer I'm sure you can handle that."

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho! Or get ya very, very, very, very VERY drunk," she smiles at his disdain for the wardrobe plans. Circe just nods along as Rhodes tries to educate the thuggish Summer on fine literature. It isn't exactly sticking.

"Hmm," she thinks of something to herself that makes her smile. "I can certainly work in the four elements, and probably a bit of fun with it fer levity." She waves her arms wide, "And of course I can. I'm probably the most aggressive extrovert ya know."

She doesn't clarify if she is an aggressive person who is an extrovert or aggressively extroverted. "Could probably work something in with booze, Autumn, and Spring. Wasn't alcohol mostly made starting in the fall harvest so it could be drank in the Spring?" Blue fingers tap a blue chin in thought. Circe could probably lewd it too about the seasons drinking from each other. Double entendre. More coffee is drank. "Or that might of just been applejack. Only one I read about," Circe shrugs.

Another thought comes to her. "Is there anything I should NOT get ya fer wedding gifts?" Sips her coffee as she looks at Rhodes, "No double gifts or making stuff ya already giving ta each other. And Disney tickets are out too."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An eyebrow arches.

She wouldn't dare.

"Whatever you like. I'm trusting you, Circe."
    Really, he hadn't heard her ramble on like this before. Could it be the Summer Queen was actually.... nervous? "Could have been. Autumn is the harvest to see through to Spring." A small shrug. "I was never much into agriculture."

Rhodes rubs his chin thoughtfully. "There's nothing we... need really.Though contributions to a honeymoon would always be welcome. I was thinking Italy, strangely enough. We had wanted to go there. Let Sera indulge her fashion, I can see the history, the sights...." Eyes look sharply at the elf. "I'm not transporting things, before you get any ideas." Mirth sparkles in his eyes.

Sooooo sorry! I completely lost track of this scene!

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh but she would. And she may ask the Springs for help to shove as many innuendos as possible into the transition from Autumn to Spring agriculture stuff. Well, why not now? "Right, the hard effort of Autumn explodes inta the joyous center of Spring," blue lips smile as ruby eyes sparkle in mirth. Too much? Not possible.

"Ah, the universal gift exchange item then?" Cash was king for so many a thing. Though Circe fake pouts, "Oh come one! Do ya have any idea how high the tariffs are on Italian espresso machines?" The outburst draws some attention. "Really, do ya? I don't, so I was hoping you would, oh ho ho ho!"

And attention gone.

"Right, no naughty lawy stuff if yer flying, only coin or naughty hotty stuff," she tilts her head in thought as she judges Rhodes' coloration. "Maybe matching sets of speedo and bikini? Hip flasks fer juicing ta keep ya both healthy on the trip?" To make goblin fruit less obvious. Circe could probably make them herself.

No worries, it happens

11. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes doesn't immediately reply, merely arches an eyebrow with an amused smile. "I'm sure I have no idea what you mean."

A small shrug, and the Autumn king finishes off his coffee. "Not offhand, but the internet is only a button away these days."

Despite expectations, Rhodes seems to have an iron grip on his composure. "Oh, I have a flask. Unless you were thinking of a more exotic liquor, in which case I would need the help." A chuckle. "But if you do want something small, I'm sure I can bring something back for you. I'm already asking a favour of you, after all."

13. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"In da future," she assures him, "I shan't play poker with ya, helluva game face their my friend," she compliments Rhodes. And she was trying! Though she'd save that line for the future wedding speech. Maybe get somebody to blush.

"Oh, I'd need a true master of brews ta know what the more exotic options require ta contain," she cheerfully assures him. "And while Europe does have liquors that, duties paid ta transport, are about $30 a bottle whilst in the states are $90," then shakes her head in the negative as she drains another coffee, "But I don't drink those, so I don't give a cazzo," Circe plops her mug done so she can give a double shoulder shrug with hands raised up, "Postcards and tourist trash are fine." Circe chose to focus upon what Rhodes had NOT rejected, "Right, tiger print fer both then? Good, matches both yer complexions. Though the real question is do ya want a g-string version? Because they'd hafta match, otherwise it ain't a couples gift," yes she was having fun with that. And would do it if she heard no objections to the g-string.

Rhodes had best make any objections known. Or Circe might go into more and more illegal options for gifting to Rhodes and Seraphina. Or maybe just a lot of Euros.

15. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread