(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was nods here and there as she listened, taking in the points and words Quinn was saying. “It’s refreshing to hear of another who takes the time to read a situation before jumping to judgement. Not all are able to take that step back and assess the whole picture.” But was the Shadow honest in her words? Or were they simply words she knew the Savage wanted to hear? Again, one of those things one has to observe.

“One learns with time and age that you will never satisfy everyone around you. It’s a matter of weighing the satisfaction of those who truly matter to your survival and have the power. But also keeping a keen on those who would see your failure as their chance to advance. Our politics are a delicate, and at times, dangerous, dance. But you seem to have a sound understanding of how things work.”
    Leaning back, she steeples her hands under her chin, which rest on her long nails. “It will serve you well.” A brief pause for consideration, “So long as you are able to keep to those principles.” Something that was difficult for most Kindred. Some willing to sell their pride and principles for a chance, a bite, at power.

“This has been a very informative meeting, I thank you for meeting with this evening.” Still studying the woman. “And I look forward to see how you handle the difficulties your family has brought your way.” Would she rise to the challenge? Or fall like many others had?

I am soo sorry I forgot about this scene
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I will try to hold on to my principles. I can see in certain situations that holding to that semblance of right and wrong, and looking at the bigger picture can be easily waylaid. My sire used to say that hard work always pays off over time, but laziness pays off immediately, what did I want? Everything now? Or greater rewards from a continuing commitment to excellence?" She smiled ever so slightly at the memory.

She straightened a bit when her Grace indicated a natural end to the conversation. Bowing her head respectfully. "I am pleased you have found the meeting productive, and I agree. It has been illuminating. Thank you for taking the time, your Grace." She stood and curtsied deeply, arising and only when and if dismissed would she leave. Giving a little nod to Gabriel on her way out of Elysium.

It's okay! It's been a crazy week for all of us! I really enjoyed the scene! Thank you! I am good to close if you are!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod as the Shadow spoke, “Your Sire was wise. Anything worth pursuing is worth working hard towards. If it’s too easy, it’s a waste of your time and you will not get a reward out of it. It took me years to build my empire to the success it is tonight.” And it was worth the failures and frustration to get there.

The Savage stands, “I look forward to more productive meetings in the future. Please let my office know if any of the investigations need anything or if there are any snags.” She’d help where she could.

Nodding, “Enjoying the rest of your evening.”

Thank you for the great scene, sorry again for the delay
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread