Ended
Watch

Circle of Beasts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 1, 2021 : (2106) Eternal Court
(2106) Eternal Court
Jun 1, 2021 - Jul 2, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a nod of greeting to Simone. "Good evening, I hope all is well with you."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Good evening. Yes, all has been well. May was quite busy, wasn't it?" The Mekhet referred to the investigations, no doubt.

"Do you think this coming month will be more of the same?"

Dark eyes visibly check Conner Wells and Priscus Durant. She appears to be attending the conversation at Court closely.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Eve'ning Ms. Perez." Dirt Nap replies to the polite, respectful address from the Mekhet with a nod of his own. He considers leaving Mable and Simone to discuss matters of the Crone, if they want, but since there's no real privacy here anyway, he decides to stick around for a bit anyway.

"I'm not picky. I answer to most anything, least ways I don't tend to take insult unless someone is really trying to give it." He says amiably. "I like 'Dirt Nap'; it suits me."

After a minute, Dirt Nap adds abruptly, "I've been known by C.J., Clayton, Mister Carter, and Clay by some who feel Dirt Nap isn't a comfortable thing for them to say. Like I said, I don't much mind. I 'spose 'Clay' suits me best out of those, Ma'am." He offers with a soft chuckle.

"Do you have anything you like better than 'Ms. Perez' or 'Ma'am'?" He asks curiously.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded, "Yes, unfinished business isn't a good thing. Loose ends can be dangerous." Mable took defending the domain and those within seriously.

She smiles at Dirt Nap's name discussion. "I personally like Dirt Nap also. But I can see why the reminder of what we are would bother some."

She looked over to the group Simone was watching. Quinn seemed to be handling the situation very nicely. She turned her attention back to her small group.

"Ms. Perez, I'd like to get together sometime to discuss some covenant matters. Would you have some time (date and time)?" She didn't want to discuss too much in court because it wasn't the place to do so.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Ms. Perez would suit me fine, Dirt Nap."
    Simone gave a pleasant smile. " I knew someone in Arizona who went by Long Tooth. I always wondered why until we had to apprehend someone together, and then the name made sense."
    The muscular Kindred looked to Mable. "Yes, loose ends are dangerous. Covenant matters. I would like learning how the Circle works in Sacramento. I will be sure to be at the Farm."

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods to Ms. Perez.

After a minute he says, "Can't say I heard of 'Long Tooth' down Arizona way, Ms. Perez. I hope it all worked out for the best."

He turns to Mable and says, "I would be interested in joining up in patrolling sometime soon, Ma'am. I believe it would be a good idea, us both bein' able to do it aerial and all."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded to both, "Sounds like a plan. It will be nice to have company on a patrol. And I will look forward to our mini-covenant meeting."

"So what have you two been up to? Have you gone to any place interesting?"
    She was honestly curious as to what interested them both. She knew Dirt Nap enjoyed outdoor activities like she did but what else did he like? And Simone had worked with her a bit but what were her interests. Mable waiting with a welcoming smile.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Most of my time has been wrapped up with the investigation. Then getting settled." Simone admitted. She looked at Mable as she said this. "Do you have any recommendations for interesting places?"

The Mekhet looks to Dirt Nap.
    "Mind if I ask what you are mean when you mention patrols? I know deputies would do those sort of things in the last Domain I was in."

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Well, I've been trying to get caught up from bein' gone, Ma'am." Dirt Nap answers. "I haven't much tended to anything personal as yet."

He looks over at Simone. "I tagged long once, but I'll let Ms. Wood explain it. I believe it started before my time."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a soft smile. "I started doing patrols a long time ago. Back before we had a sheriff and now a Reeve." pause. "It started for me just being around the city all night working, I see things. I work with the police sometimes. Basically I keep my eye out for strange happenings." pause, "A long while back, one of the crones was given regency over some property. He didn't really give two figs about caring for the area, I did. So I took it upon myself to patrol the area and keep a watch. I still watch the property now."

She shrugs, "Beyond that I am on trails, in woods, and in all the grave yards all the time. So I patrol the areas. Protecting the domain and the beings within are my priority. I report any findings to the Reeve, Alder Twist, and the Prince." That she expects no compensation and receives none goes without saying.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread