Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Bloodhunts in Europe the Second

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

Today he will continue his investigation.

After Mr. McCabe didn't call him by himself, Sieb decides to call him. To find out what the situation is.

If McCabe picks up Sieb says:

He hoped McCabe can illuminate the situation a bit for him before he has to call others to reach his goal of finding out sufficient info.

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. McCabe does pick up.

"Ah, hello there, sir." He is clearly not saying your name for a reason. Perhaps to hide who he is speaking with.

"Yes, I am able to do so. The entertainment portion of the evening went swimmingly. The new CEO, real church going sort, greeted us and assured us that the changing of the board had gone smoothly. There should be no additional changes in the foreseeable future."
    A pause. A small sound, like the closing of a door.

"I spoke with Cornwell and passed along the question that he asked. He answered that as far as he knew, there's nothing being discussed about you at all. "

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

"That is not entirely unexpected. Can I reach you anytime to confirm this for me to other people?", Sieb asked.
    He hoped he could get undisputable proof, but in the very worst case he will just have to show his findings with as much testimony in word and text as he can to Duchess Twist.

"Also did some new people show up to smooth talk the new CEO, some Saints trying to smooth over the transition?"
    He will have to call some other people after this, based on what McCabe says however, he might be able to be bolder in who he might contact.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Confirm? Are you in some sort of trouble?"
    McCabe inquired.
    "I'm availiable for calls tomorrow night. Shoot me a text after that to let me know if I need to make myself availiable."

Might be this contact had situations he had to adjust under the new regime.
    "I didn't see any new people show up. I did hear a rumor that Mr. White sent Mr. Cornwell a letter that he had arrived safely in Bern."

Closed Thread