Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2106) The Prince and The Lord

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 1, 2021 : (2106) Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

"That seems like an...ill advised attempt on their part," Milton replies, wondering whether the rival in question was Kindred or Kine. Not that it matters in the final estimated. "One might even call it foolish," he says with a wicked smirk. "I'm glad to hear the perpetrators received their due." Milton has a feeling that judgement was swift and bloody. He can't imagine that Alessandra has much patience, in that regard at least.

"Yes, cutthroat is just the word. Though, if I may be frank, that is precisely the attraction." Some Kindred relish the heat of battle, others the thrill of seduction, or the mystery of occult exploration and discovery. Milton is a bureaucratic predator, a monster in the halls of corporate and governmental power. And he likes it that way.

It seems that his sovereign is moving toward a dismissal. It is, after all, growing quite late. The Lord offers a bow in response to her kind words, "Thank you for the well-wishes, Your Grace. I appreciate you entertaining my many questions and musings." He says the last bit with a self-deprecating smile. Milton is aware that his company is not the most...exciting. "I dare not detain you any further this evening, but please feel free to call on me for any purpose, at any time." Whether she wishes to discuss ancient Greek sea-faring vessels or matters of importance to the domain, Milton will be there.

With that, he falls silent, waiting for the Prince to express her will: will she remain with him or will she circulate elsewhere.

Seems like we're winding down. Shall we call it a scene?
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh, it was very foolish. But can one be considered successful if they don’t have others seeking to take what they have?” you make enemies when you succeed.

A knowing smile, “Ah. In that case, I hope you find the excitement you seek, while retaining your success.” She had no desire for the business he conducted. There was no excitement in it for her.

“I should be thanking you; you’ve provided some wonderful conversation this evening. And I look forward to continuing our talks at a later date.” Who would have thought he would provide such a fun talk. “Yes, the night is growing late it seems.” The nights were longer in summer, but there still was never enough time to get everything done. With a nod of her head, “Please enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Sounds like a good idea! Thank you for the scene!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Endymion liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

A wry chuckle: "How very true, Your Grace. The closest thing there is to an objective measure of success is the covetousness one inspires in others." And Milton should know. After all, his favorite sin is envy.

Her kind words fill Milton with pride. To be complimented by the Prince, when he'd started this encounter certain she'd tear him asunder, is quite the accomplishment. At least to his mind. "You honor me, Your Grace," he replies. "I will await your call with great anticipation." Milton will come running, even if it's only to see her butterfly collection.

"I assure you, our conversation will be the highlight of my night. But, I will try my hardest to enjoy what remains of the evening. Goodbye, Your Grace."

And with that, Milton withdraws after one last bow, leaving the Prince's orbit, both relieved to have escaped unscathed and thrilled by the success of the encounter.

Super fun! Thank you!
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread