Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Jennifer Hazelton.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
4 15
Domain OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Public/Private 3: Priscus Hazelton is an asset to the Domain. She is a stabilizing force in our nightly Danse and an example for all Kindred to follow: intelligent, polite, and ever watchful.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Public ***: Lady Notary Hazelton takes her role as both Priscus and Notary very seriously, I would not be surprised to see the Clan thrive under her direction.

Private ****: Lady Notary Hazelton, from the short time I've conversed with her, wants nothing more than to see the Doman flourish. She makes me, as a fellow Clan member want to strive to put anything personal to the side in order to better the position of our Clan, and I would very much like to see her succeed within the Domain.
    Last edited by Connor OBrien; Jun 1st, 2021 at 09:57 AM.  Reason for Edit: bbcode
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Public 3: I haven't had a lot of interaction with Priscus Hazelton yet, but so far, she has presented herself as competent and nothing but help- and resourceful. Her leadership reflects well on the family.

Private 3: Even if Im not entirely sure how her Covenant influence figures into this just yet.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public: ●●●
    "I have greatly enjoyed watching her Ladyship put the domain first in all things. It is the glue that binds us altogether, and she has a keen understanding of the importance of stability and tradition."

Private: ●●●●

to Jennifer Hazelton

"We really need a social outing. I am still curious as to who won her Ladyship's attention that night at Nexxus. You know how Mehket cannot live with a mystery! I am curious to know if my guess is correct or not!"

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Public/Private: ●●●●
    "To see Nosferatu thriving is certainly a welcome surprise. Jennifer seems to make all of her Clan welcome. I certainly look forward to future cooperations."

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public: 3
    The Priscus has yet to be an unwelcome sight.

Private: 3
    A Priscus in more than name now. I am sure she will manage her growing clan with dignity.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Public: ●●●
    "Lady Hazelton is as solid as a rock and just as dependable. It's not generally a smart move to put your whole trust into anyone, but she's an exception to the rule. She gets done whatever she sets her mind on, and without a bunch of egg breaking neither. Everything she does is graceful and thoughtful like and real purposeful."

Private: ●●●●

to the Lady Hazelton

"Your friendship is one of my most precious things in this life, Ma'am. I can't imagine how I come by it, but I take it real serious, same as I know you do too. I don't aim to never do you any harm, and to help you whatever way I can. You just let me know."

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Public 1: We have had our disagreements; her manner of handling herself during these disagreements has failed to inspire admiration.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Public: ● Priscus Hazelton has done an admirable job in fulfilling her duties to the domain.

Private: ● To Jennifer; You have embraced me with open arms and treated me with respect and kindness beyond what is required. For this I am grateful.

Curse: See Minisheet

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Public/Private 3: Our Family is raised higher by her efforts, and the Domain is all the better for it.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread