Elanah was running, full on running, 800 meters so far. She was trying to improve her time for the 1600. She hasn't been running for a long time. She knew that she couldn't get tired now but speed is still speed and it felt good to run. She hated running on a treadmill. She hated running on a track less. She misses running out in the open through the woods, jungles or even deserts. Most of all she missed running through the Streets of Tel Aviv.

Elanah finished her third lap around the 400 meter track. He was looking at her again. The Blond on the Rowing machine. He liked to watch her run. She knew it, she could see it in his eyes. Lust was there. Why wouldn't he stare at her. None of the other women could compete with her. They are either 300 pound women trying to regain a figure they never had, or 100 pound anorexic women who go to the gym to hide there penchant for purging...

Elanah finished Her run, 8 seconds behind her best time... Distractions...
she humphed in her head as she walked over to the punching bags. She began working over the bag. Connecting with punches and kicks, hitting the bag with force and accuracy. In the ring, one of those eight sided chain link rings, a woman and a man were sparring.

Brazilian Ju-jistu, She recognized the martial art...

Elanah continued with some knees to the bag, striking over and over again. Her knees were red and beginning to bruise a little. Love that blush of life...
Knee, Knee, Kick, Kick, Back fist, face punch, kidney punch, Neck ... Killing blow.

Elanah walked away from the bag with a smile on her face. She looks to the ring with a grin, Seeing the mistakes being made. Elanah Smiles.

"What are you looking at bitch..."

Elanah says nothing and turns to walk away.

"That's what I thought ya, stupid bitch.."

Elanah stopped and turned to the ring, no smile on her face now.

"I have killed men for saying less to me. A little girl like you would be no challenge."
Her dog tags jingling as she turns around.

"Oh really bitch, you think so."

"Fine... I will prove it."
Elanah walks over as the man in the ring opens the gate.

Elanah stands in the red corner as the mouthy woman stands across from her. The man in the ring took the place of the
referee. He prompts them to start

Elanah steps forward as she watches the Woman charge in. Elanah takes one more step forward and delivers a straight punch to the Woman's Solar Plexus. As the woman staggers back Elanah delivers a round house kick to the side of the woman's head. The woman drops like a stone.

"There, point made..." Elanah says as she walks out of the cage.

She looks to the rowing machine and sees the gawking man staring at her. Elanah walks toward the locker room as a predator would stalk away from a kill. Or toward a kill. The man on the rowing machine stand up walk toward the Men's locker room. Elanah walks into woman's locker room, through it and then out the other doors and into the men's locker room.

Elanah found her pray showering. He did not hear her come in. He did not hear her undress and walk into the shower. He felt her as she turned him around, She felt his blood rush into her mouth as she sank her fangs into his flesh. He cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain.

Once Elanah was satiated the man fell to the floor. She looked at his naked form as she bent over and closed the wound on his neck.

Elanah walked out of the shower stall closing the stall door behind her. Elanah walked out of the men's locker room and the referee stood there as the door closes behind her. "Had to get my workout somewhere." She says as she walks past him and back toward the woman's locker room.