THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

I think I will have to leave the scene here. If there is a need for another driver. Sieb is only a phone call away.
    And after acknowledgement he might be searching or looking for the people in the prp to help out more a bit more. ^^

2. Likes Ruach, Scourge, liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap alerts, literally turning his head to stare at the door and rising as the knock is heard in the room. "Got someone outside. Don't see the little sign you mentioned yet, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says, quietly and solemnly as he moves into position, directly in front of the door rather than to the side as he would if he were alone or worrying bout himself first. If someone or something shoots through the door or busts it in, he wants to be the one hit instead of Lady Hazelton.

"Who's there?" Dirt Nap says, loudly, obviously standing right in front of the door on the inside and doing his best to draw all the attention from outside to himself.

4. Likes liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton's work finished, he sits back and closes his eyes for a long moment, pressing his fingers into the bridge of his nose.

He drops his hand and opens his eyes at Addy's anxious outburst. Struggling against his own impatience with the Haunt, he offers a smile. It is not exactly warm, but it is confident. Hopefully it will reassure the creature.

"Sir, have no fear. Now that we have a sense of the situation, we are ready to mobilize. Your Priscus has already said as much," then again, he'd been...preoccupied at the time. "Everything is well in hand. But, I must ask you, please control yourself. Losing your composure will only slow us down further. We must all have our wits about us if we're going to meet this challenge head on and together."

Talk Addy Down, 3 successes

Milton glances to Jennifer and then back to their guest. "I believe we're ready, Priscus."

Then, a knock at the door...
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

The laptop closes with a click. "This will be sufficient to pick up the trail later." Edward will go with the group to the scene.

A twinge of sympathy goes through him seeing the poor Haunt's state. But this was to be expected. They were not police, and there would be no 15 minute response time.
    Judgement would come down hard, but it would not come down fast.

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Time to go." Jennifer states to the group. She notes Dirt Nap's behavior and moves towards the window, a hand resting atop of her backpack. Something made her hyper aware and she brushed the back of her neck with her free hand. She half turned, studying the area behind them. Something seemed wrong. It put her at high alert.

She glanced towards Addy, noting that Milton seemed to have everything in hand. He couldn't be the danger she was alerting to. Could it?
    Then she realized with a jolt.

"My cousin, Mr. OBrien's Curse causes this uncomfortable feeling. I believe he may be at the door, Mr. Clay. Handsome gentleman, dark hair." She waits for Mr. Clay to open the door, aligning herself behind Mr. Clay.
    "Yet us collect Mr. OBrien, divide between our two cars and move to the address with haste."

She lowers her free hand that was touching her neck. She dons her combat knife at her waist as she awaits the door opening, introductions and movement. With her attention divided, she does not cloak the combat knife. Jennifer determines to try before they encounter the two kindred Addy mentioned.
    failure
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"It's O'Brien," he says quietly in response to the voice on the other side of the door, "I waved the signal all the way from my car to the lobby, can you let me in?" He steps back and to the side a bit, holding up the green handkerchief in his left hand so that both he and it can be seen from either a peep hole, or the window. His right snakes its way down to the knife on his belt, slipping the blade between his fingers before drawing it from its sheath.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

With all in agreement, the Kindred made to leave. Though opening the door brought with it a sense of danger that made hairs stand on end (even for the dead) it was indeed Connor O’Brien.

He got caught up with the responding Kindred and directed to one of the two cars that were heading to see the site of the attack.

Continued in PrP TRoS Heorot of Hrothgar...

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread