THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

Sieb remembers that they drove here with multiple cars.
    At least I should offer driving them, he thinks after some consideration.

"I will wait in the lobby of this hotel. Should a second driver be necessary, I'd be happy to be of help, if not I'll see when you leave and will go on my way.", Sieb says before leaving the room.

On his way out he gives a short bow to Lady Hazelton, a slightly deeper nod to his cousin and polite nods to Mr. Nortbridge and Mr. Nap, as well as a hesitant nod to the Lancea Sanctum Nosferatu.
    In the hotel lobby Sieb looks for a quiet place to sit and pretends to check his phone, while he takes note of people coming in and out of the Hotel.
    He especially tries to note if Kindred leave or enter the Hotel. He also tries to note if people are looking for someone.
    2 successes

Forgot to write it in the Dice roller, this is for trying to look inconspicious while watching the entrance.

failure

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

The Lady glanced over to Dirt Nap, ensuring that he was there. She gives him a slight nod.

Jennifer was focusing on Milton's technique, when she hears her name. She turns and glances to Edward.
    "The information suppression could be tracked down now-" She proposed. " - while Mr. Northbridge is occupied. Did you get any information on the other computer expert? We should focus on time sensitive matters - we should get to the scene as quickly as possible. Do you have experience at crime scenes?
    You could head there and start looking for witnesses."

No doubt he could use his Family Gift to iron out any difficulties.
    A glance to Mr. van Zon as he mentioned he was going to leave them. She gives the slightest inclination of her head as he shows her respect, she is being polite to him, yet he's not acknowledged in this Domain. She notes the deeper nod to Edward with an arched brow.

She turns back to Milton and her cousin, respecting that Milton was using his family Gift to assist the investigation.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Dirt Nap and Sieb

The Lance’s nervousness and worry drain away as he looks into Milton’s eyes. However, while asking for a recollection would have been easy, Northbridge has to go deeper to make sure those recollections are real. The minutes tick by as the two Kindred sit with the unnatural stillness of the dead. Unbreathing, unblinking, unfidgeting stillness. Till at last Milton’s prying brings forth the truth from the Haunt’s mind.

“No,” he states in simple monotone.

Addy doesn’t react to the news that there are others covering up the attack on his coterie, his glassy eyed stare remaining on Milton. No doubt if he wasn't he'd be encouraging them to steam ahead full speed, putting them all at risk.

6. Likes Endymion, , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap can tell by what he can hear, or can't hear from outside that the walls are reasonable thick at least. He watches the room, noticing Lady Hazelton's glance and nod and giving the slightest nod of his own in acknowledgement. He is on the job or protecting her, watching her back and being ready to act without hesitation if she says to do something. Everyone has their own things they can do here, and being reliable is his.

Milton seems occupied enough, and the subject of his focus does too. Dirt Nap keeps a close watch on 'em both anyways. You never can tell. It's not probable that Mister Northbridge set this up, using a mental discipline to force obedience even without being awares...but it's not impossible, neither, that they could both be more ready than they look and about to attack together. Besides, if Mister Northbridge is showing off what he can do, Dirt Nap is bound to take notes, mental ones, that is.

8. Likes liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton continues his good work, oblivious to others in the room. His sole focus is Addy, his subject.

When the Haunt responds to his first question, Milton is pleased. He does not break eye contact, but his lips twist into a small, satisfied smile. There is something cruel about the gesture, in a muted way.

Now that it is clear that their friend has not been tampered with, Milton can proceed with his questions. Patiently, he probes Addy's memories, pushing the Haunt to provide specific information on the attack, the perpetrators, the coterie, and the kine who were present.

Rolls: Dominate 3, The Forgetful Mind

Milton's Questions

Per ST directions, each success on the extended roll accounts for one question. As 10 successes were reached, 10 questions are posed above. A total of 5 rolls were made, so the whole process takes about 25 minutes per VtR core.
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward returned Sieb's nod as he left.

"Very well." Edward responded to Jennifer, "I shall gather sufficient information so to ensure the possibility of a follow-up."

"I confess to only limited experience with crime scenes, and therefore it is doubtful that I am most suited. Perhaps if Mr. Clay assisted me?" Edward looked at the Savage while saying his name, asking him as much as Jennifer. "It is within my capacity to handle any lingering assailants, depending on their numbers, and if necessary Mr. Clay and I might employe our family gifts to make a swift retreat." Celerity and Dirt Nap's turning into an owl trick. "In any case, I shall follow your direction."

Edward returned his attention to the laptop before him. It was time to trace the dummy accounts and out who his "assistant" was.

5 successes

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"We're losing the time." Jennifer alerted the group.

She remained sitting beside Addy, with Mr. Northbridge working his family gift.
    She hopes that they have gathered enough.

A phone call rings through and Jennifer answered. She repeats someone offering help, and then gives the address to the motel that they are all gathered at.
    She hangs up the phone.
    " We have a friend coming to help us. Mr. O'Brien will alert us with a green handkerchief, Mr. Clay."

Jennifer told Dirt Nap.

Jennifer looks to Edward, nodding slightly.
    " I believe we should make our way to the scene. If we're not too late."

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Not long after the phone hangs up, an old muscle car pulls into the parking lot and the engine cuts. The door swings open, and Connor steps out already waving the green handkerchief as if it were a flag. His pistol had been obfuscated on the way here, and while it was barely holding up, it would be enough to fool the Kine.

1 success

He makes his way into the hotel, passing another Kindred in the lobby. The beast surges in Connor's chest, but the importance of the situation allows him to beat it back down. If this is a lookout though, he's doing a poor job of blending in; to be fair though, Conner isn't sure he could do much better.

He passes the other kindred, not paying him any more mind, and makes his way up to the room that Jennifer had specified in the phone call. Steeling his beast against the two other Kindred he felt on the other side of the door, he raps his knuckles upon it 3 times. Knock. Knock. Knock.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

16. Likes , Ruach liked this post

The minutes tick as the questions get answered one by one, painfully slowly. Though, there is a sense that at least these answers can be trusted under Milton's steady eye.

Milton's Questions Answered

Addy blinks as the discipline is released, shaking his head as if to reorient himself. Or check if now was the right time to attack?

He checked his watch and his eyes widened. "Forty five minutes?" He looked up to Jennifer as if to confirm it had been that long. "Priscus, please. I know you want to be cautious," he glanced around at the other predators in the crowded room "But if we don't leave now, there won't be a chance they'll be able to hold out." He swallowed, hesitated for a second and then said "And, begging your pardon, if you aren't going...," his eyes pleaded for this to not be the case "I'd ask leave to go back by myself to try and help them."

1 success

Edward

Dirt Nap is the first to notice the figure appear outside. Well proportioned with an attractive confidence to their gate that could be seen, even if only by their shadow. Though even that little bit of notice was enough to see the taint the man carried behind the curtains. Then it stopped and knocked at the door.

Addy almost jumps out of their seat, not knowing what's happened since he's been under. The threat of fear frenzy rears its head yet again now that he is no longer under Milton's control.

18. Likes , White, Ruach, Endymion liked this post

Two days to thirty day mark. Y'all got one final round of posts and then Addy's heading on to the next scene, whether you follow or not is up to you.

20. Likes Ruach, Endymion liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread