Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Viv's gloating draws a sharp look from Worm. It's not all fun and games with the Goblin. He's also got a temper.

If there's a flash of real anger in those white-within-white eyes, it quickly fades to simple annoyance.

"Okay, okay, we get it..." he grumbles at the Airtouched. "Don't forget what they say, though. Any given Sunday." In others words, some day it'll be his turn.

The Colonel gives Ram a nod of respect. Both for defeating their Monarch. And for pushing Circe to accept some medical attention. When she consents, he walks over to the spread laid out by the Ogre. Requisitions some napkins, ice, and an empty plastic bag. He makes a quick and dirty ice pack.

He approaches Circe and begins checking her over. "Hold still, Dr. Worm is attending," he says with a wink to the elf.

Medicine Rolls

After about five minutes, the ice pack has been judiciously applied. Hopefully it helps Circe with her remaining aches and pains.

Worm stands back like an artist evaluating his latest creation. He nods critically. "Think that's the best I can do with the supplies on hand."

Rolled for a target of 7 success, assuming that Circe had all of her bashing damage still filled. The medicine roll eliminates one, additional bashing damage at present.

2. Likes Origins, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian smiled shyly at Circe a moment, and nodded. "Yeah, we all have medical training. Which is gunna come in handy I'm afraid, but at least you know we are ready for battle and triage!"
    That shy smile blossomed into a hopeful nod bursting with sincerity.

Of course that sincerity turned impish at the Goblin's grumbling about her reveling in victory. She giggled lightly and winked at him. "Hey, hey hey now. I get my butt kicked all the time. I train with a master swordsman. Master I am not. Close, but not that awesome, he can also take me down hand to hand in just a few rounds before I'm down and out, so what does that tell you? Then I do professional dance for a living which is incredibly physically demanding."

Vivian buried that restlessness under ten tons of physical training basically. She didn't get drunk, high only occasionally, and basically physically exhausting herself was her way of blowing off steam.

"So basically I'm a beast." She admitted with a grin.

4. Likes Origins, Endymion liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Football," is her response to the Sunday comment from Colonel Worm. Vivan gets a thumbs up when she calls herself a beast.

"Field surgery 101, make do," she jokes as he works her over. The Worm's ministrations are beneficial. Not as great as a Goblin Fruit but it did work to pop a twist loose, drawing a grunt from the Summer Queen before it did lessen the pain Circe was feeling.

Circer rolls her left shoulder, no longer having it in pain from doing so. "Well, that is better. Glad yer both doctors and not a nurses," she smirks, "I mean a dancer like Viv could pull it off but Worm? Ya'd look terminal in a nurse's outfit, oh ho ho ho!"

Circe then points to the food, "How about we eat so that everyone can lose some bruises and then maybe mix the discus with BB guns. Training yer throwing arm and marksmanship," she gives a thumbs up, "Is better then training marksmanship and dodging. That is too James Bond," the Larcenist felt Spectre had the best bad guys in the old movies.

2 days and counting!!
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes pisces, Endymion liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram watched worriedly. If it wouldn’t have meant taking his eyes off his Queen, he probably would have been pacing and wringing his hands.

“No. Not medical training but I know I hit you pretty hard. You’d probably end up worse with my ministrations.”

He gave a big sigh of relief when it seemed every step wasn’t a bruise.

"Seems like enough training for one day, huh?" he asked his smile finally returning in full force "Still, plenty of food and drinks left." He motioned and moved to sit down.

The other Summers could stay or go as they needed. Those that stayed could make talk and try to get the most food before the Ogre managed to eat it all. Maybe even stay long enough to help put stuff away and tear down the set up. But they could all feel that it hadn't just been a good practice. The world was turning. They could feel it in the way their mantles mixed and flared after this 'battle'. Soon practice would truly be over and Summer would begin.

Sorry for the delay. Great scene!
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

8. Likes pisces, Origins liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread