Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2105) Nosferatu Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 3, 2021 : (2105) Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer, and perhaps Bellemy and Dirt Nap, whom she had invited to join her for conversation, strides with confidence to Alexander and Helen.

"Mr. Moore." She greeted Alexander with a nod, her Cursed voice slithering like a snake over died leaves. "I hope you have been well since we spoke last?" She inquired, sincere in her curiosity as to his health. Her eyes turned to the newcomer.
    She did not introduce herself. In ideal situations, a lesser ranked Invictus member would introduce her. Now, she gave Alexander a subtle glance to see if he would like to make introductions.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

The shrouded figure moved as a shadow behind Jennifer. The looming presence made a small bow of the neck to acknowledge the other Kindred. "Well met Mr. Moore. The Priscus has been most accommodating in allowing me to take up residence in the necropolis. She has told me much about you, cousin and have been looking forward to making your acquaintance formally." the tone of the shrouded figure's voice was neutral but pleasant.

Bellemy waited with interest to see what would happen with the woman Jennifer did not know.

Curse: See Minisheet

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap follows at a discreet distance, making it plain he is accepting Priscus Hazelton's invitation, but giving ample opportunity for her Clan business to do all the talking. He watches and listens with a mostly amiable demeanor, with just a hint of a coyote staring at the herd memorizing which ones could be cut out as weaker or slower to be run to exhaustion and eaten later.

6. Likes , liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Being patient and looking over the new arrivals gave her time to hear what was being said by the person with Priscus Durant. The Lady turned around and studied the gathering of mekhet who were listening to talk of " getting offended and ripping your head off'. Her lips formed a thin line of disapproval. She marked the speaker. A look was given to Priscus Durant.

The Nosferatu turned back to those with her group.

After it becomes apparent no introduction was forthcoming, she turned to Helen Kingsley .
    "Good evening. I am Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu."

As she spoke the supernatural Curse that caused her words to be snake like, slithering like a serpent in the woods. She spoke in a measured tone, expecting a newcomer might take time to adjust.

"This is Bellemy of the line Nosferatu."
    She indicated Bellemy with a respectable look. " Mr. Clay of the line Gangrel. "
    Her friend was also given a look at his introduction.

Dark eyes focus on Helen, paying close attention

8. Likes , Ruach, BoxingUnicorn, pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded her head graciously to her Ladyship, for now not saying anything. She did follow in vein with what her Ladyship desired. Which was Quinn's presence. Her business concluded for now, or at least, as concluded as it was going to get with Mr. Well's in formal court. Social obligations laid here with her Ladyship now. She smiled warmly to Jennifer, and simply waited as it appeared she was in the middle of an introduction.

10. Likes Ruach, , liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Well, good news is, she's found the Priscus and it was pretty quick, too.
    Bad news ? A little more audience than she'd have hoped and the Priscus is an Invictus by the sound of it... Could have been less awkward if she could remember what a Lady Notary actually did. Damn Invictus and their prissy title-stuff !

Weeeeell, at least things help to get some other folks sorted in as well. Alexander Moore is family, there's little doubt about that. The woman called Bellemy ? Also part of the bunch, no doubt about that and also clearly put by the Priscus. Helen is not entirely sure what the Clay fellow's role in all this is, if he's a bystander or not, but he doesn't rock a fancy title, which sorta puts him toward the 'people not to worry about too much right now' end of the scale for the time being. Which is good. Or not.

Helen remembers to keep the body posture and also mostly manages to keep the hand-fiddling behind her back in check. Which is a good thing.

"Good evening to you as well, Priscus Hazelton." She slightly bows in greting while wondering whether leaving out the whole Invictus stuff and focusing on the function that matters most to the situation at hand in her opinion was a good idea, but she's confident she's about to find out pretty soon. She nods a greeting to the other Nosferatu present as well as Mr Clay.

"I am Helen Kingsley of the line Nosferatu. I have been sent here to look for you to talk about matters of acknowledgement in this domain. Who I am required to see, the laws and regulations and what is and will be expected of me as soon as I ask for admittance into the domain. Thus, I would like to ask you for your help with this."

She keeps her eyes on the Priscus, but that doesn't help hiding her level of uncomfortableness. Nothing like going in cold and with no idea how the place handles stuff to feel that sting. Oh, how she hates it..

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

12. Likes Ruach, , liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave Quinn a respectful nod, just perfect for the title she held in her Family, at the Mekhet Priscus' arrival.
    "Hello, Priscus Durant." She greeted respectfully, ever polite. Her dark eyes survey Bellemy and Dirt Nap briefly, including the two Kindred in her consideration.

As Helen began to speak, her attention centered solely on the newcomer. It was a pleasant surprise that Helen was a member of Nosferatu. Yet having stood with Madame Kingsley for a few minutes, Jennifer began to feel the effects of Kingsley's curse. The shadow not doing what the Law determines light to bend and function. Dark eyes glance to the shadow, and accept it. Nosferatu had a variety of Curses, and Jennifer was stern against anyone who attempted to Curse - shame her people.
    "I am glad that you and I have found each other so quickly. You are quite right to call me Priscus Hazelton while we are in Court." Her serpent - like voice assures. This was a bit to Bellemy as well, assuring the other Nosferatu that she had made the correct decision. Jennifer lowers her head slightly to Helen Kingsley, accepting the respect given, and appreciating it.

"I shall commence your acknowledgement now. I shall inform you of the important Kindred in the Domain, ask you some questions and go over the Laws with you. If you understand what is expected of you, it shall go swimmingly.
    As we are in Court, I shall introduce you to the Prince and her Officials to avoid any faux pas by accident.”
    Jennifer turns and indicates the Prince for Helen Kingsley with a deep curtsy. Jennifer duplicates the first time that the Prince entered Elysium perfectly, holding the curtsy for the proper length of time. Jennifer would see that her Family had the best opportunity to put their best foot forward. A glance to Helen to indicate this is a proper greeting upon seeing the Prince.

"This is Prince Alessandra Antinori, Priscus of the Gangrel and Lady of the First Estate.
    The Seneschal Jack, Priscus of the Ventrue, and Kindred of Quality. He is valued in the Domain.”

Jennifer indicated the Seneschal with a deep curtsy. An eye watching Helen’s reaction.
    “ Her Grace, Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Judex, Hound and Priscus of Daeva.” Jennifer repeated the deep curtsy for the Archon. “She is well respected in the Domain." Jennifer emphasized the status to assist Madame Kingsley in deciding how much respect the Duchess deserved.

“The Mekhet Priscus is among us,” Jennifer indicated Priscus Durant politely. “Priscus Durant, of the line Mekhet and a member of the Ordul Dracul."

Jennifer paused for a few heart beats to allow the new Nosferatu to process the information and perform the appropriate respectful displays. She did hope that the newcomer recognized that her own nod of the head to the Mekhet Priscus was due to Jennifer's own status, and not one that a newcomer should employ with the Priscus.

I now offer the first Law to follow: one does not approach the Prince without invitation."
    One can approach and pause at a polite distance and await the Prince's summons. If Prince Alessandra Antinori chooses not to call one forth, one departs the Prince's company gracefully."
    Jennifer listened now for Kingsley and the other’s contributions. She would continue to acknowledgement, but it would not to do overwhelm.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

14. Likes Ruach, , pisces, liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy stood as a veil covered statue, reminiscent of some life-size stone gargoyle. All illusion of humanity ignored. The shrouded creature curtsied in Victorian fashion at the Priscus' introduction. Tendrils of unease emanating outward from the dark figure.

Feeling as though being watched Bellemy's gaze shifted with slow grace toward Dirt Nap . The shroud covered eyes hid what thoughts lay beneath that gaze. There the Haunt stood for an uncomfortable moment, staring, one predator greeting another. The beast quieted in his presence a sense of stability and tranquility. "Mr. Clay, So very nice to make your acquaintance." While the manner of speech may have been antiquated the tone was neutral and pleasant.

At the arrival of Quinn Durant the Nosferatu's head moved yet again, taking in the graceful woman's enticing beauty. "And you, Priscus Durant, Enchante (Nice to meet you)" Here was another who's personal control, much like Bellemy's own, soothed the beast in others. "Priscus Hazelton has made me aware of a rather curious worry. Should you require, I would like to offer my services, however humble they may be."

Bellemy watched as Jennifer Hazelton began the ritual of acknowledgment and so gave only the merest of nods to Sacramento's newest Nosferatu.

Curse: See Minisheet

16. Likes , Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at the introduction given by Jennifer Hazelton, grateful at her gracious acknowledgement of the proverbial elephant in the room, meaning he's not Nosferatu, but Gangrel instead, and he's here by her invitation anyhows.

"Thank you, Priscus Hazelton, Ma'am." He says, acknowledging her introducing him, and keeping in line with her not really giving any reason for why he's included in this Nosferatu get together in the corner of Court.

"Evening, Ms. Bellemy." Dirt Nap says with a polite nod, respect to a woman and misunderstandings be damned if anyone believes that's not a thing to show respect over.

Then he smiles as Quinn seems to pick up on a look or some such, and heads on over. Interesting Lady Hazelton mentions Priscus Durant being a Dragon, and not him. He just plays along, and nods polite like to Quinn, "Priscus Durant". He says polite and respectful like.

"Evening, Ms. Kingsley." Dirt Nap responds with a nod, just a bit less than to Quinn, playing like their only relationship is that she's a Priscus, and he ain't.

He holds back saying anything about help anyone is offering or asking for with anything, seeing as to him it feels like it's still between the Nosferatu Clan and its Priscus until she says otherwise plain and clear. He doesn't aim to do anything to question her authority over her Clan.

18. Likes , pisces, liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn watched Dirt nap a moment, and nodded to him. Her voice gentle, and without her usual authoritative edge to it. A submissive tone to those who were familiar with the differences. There wasn't many who could discern such things though. "Mr. Clay. A pleasure to see you tonight."

She turned to her Ladyship and smiled to her. "Lady Notary Hazelton," she intoned warmly to the Nosferatu Priscus, and Kindred of Quality.

Quinn smiled gently to Bellamy's well spoken address. "Well met Ms. Bellamy. I am happy to have you so sympathetic to my plight. It is a breath of fresh air to see such engaging Kindred such as yourself. It reminds me of my own initial nights in this court."

Quinn's gaze went naturally to the acknowledgement happening at the moment. How lovely. Two new Nosferatu, and a new Daeve, and a new Mehket. Well. New to the court anyway. Quinn and Conner go way back like Cadillac seats.

20. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread