Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Mekhet Clan Meeting

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    M
    Matt Helm

Alexander speaks up next.

"I find myself being in control of assets relating to combat. While I can work a knife, firearms are my favored weapon. I am currently for hire as a bodygaurd or assassin but will do whatever I can to help my fellow shades."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max spreads his hands, as if folding at a Poker game* I'm afraid I'm not much help. I'm not much in the way of combat, and my contacts for information are scarce at best. The only help I can offer is in analyzing whatever information you all can bring in. Unless you need information on something over a hundred years old, then I'm your man...

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant sat and listened, trying to learn as much as he could about the Shadows of Sacramento. When he felt it appropriate, he addressed the table.

"I have always been a soldier, and will always remain as such. My skills lie with the blade and with the shadows. I have already devoted myself to this domain and all its enemies, both without and within."

L

"Interesting," Wilhelm looks at Sofia, "when you encountered the kine you mentioned, where were you?" Because if it was close to Horizon Pharmatech...it is almost certainly associated with the Lost Nights. And would make it seem as though they know that guns don't hurt us much.

"The southern part of Sacramento, near the main highway," Sofia replies.

Not near Horizon.

L

Wilhelm nods slightly. "It probably goes without saying, but be certain to keep the city officials informed of any important findings you uncover." He looks to the rest of the room. "If anyone else has something they would like to bring up yet tonight feel free to do so. If not, please take a card with my contact information and leave your own before you depart."

Ciara Maskelyne

Well, if we're talking about threats, I'd better mention the Worm creatures that attacked myself and a few others at the sanitarium some nights ago. Apparently they were also in some shared nightmare I managed to miss...

S
    Steven

"Yes Max and I, among others Faced these worm like creatures. They were like walking biomasses of worms. I fired upon one and it opened itself up to let the bullet pass through." Elanah said Confirming what Max was saying.

"This sounds like the same sort of creature Jayant and Ishani encountered at the Old Temple, a few weeks before court," Circe says, looking to both of those she names. "I examined the wound the thing inflicted upon Jayant. It bore the sign of the strange magic associated with the attack of the Lost Nights."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods at Circe's statement. "Yes we also encountered them in the dream Max managed to miss. We learned that these creatures can be affected with the mental abilities some of us hold. Physical weapons do not do much against them. What did you do at the sanitarium when they attacked you?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread