Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani greets Circe with a warm smile. "Heirophant, it pleases me to see you in such good health. Thank you for coming."

To Sofia, she offers the same smile and a nod. "I have no objections to weapons in Reverence. I prefer to be armed myself. However, please keep then in their holsters or sheaths."

She looks up at Max. "Yes dear, you are in the right place. Have a seat. I do not know how many others will be in attendence Priscus, would you like to continue to wait? Or shall I close the meeting for stragglers?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm let his gaze sweep the room briefly, "I would prefer to wait a bit longer yet. One of the main reasons I called for this meeting is so that I could meet all of our Clanmates in this domain." He looks at all those who had already arrived, "Though your punctuality is admirable and appreciated."

S
    Steven

"Hello Maximilian," Is all Elanah says as Max enters the room...

Wade arrives at the location, dressed in casual clothes for him... slacks and a button down shirt. He dashes for the door.

I was hear just a bit early and no one was here yet... I go for a walk, and it looks like I'm late. Lovely.

Composing himself, he enters the room quietly. "Evening, all."

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander enters the room and makes his way quietly to an empty chair, not knowing anyone here, he remains silent.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max raises and eyebrow at seeing Elanah beat him here. Perhaps she was learning independence after all. He gives her a small nod of the head on the way to his seat* Good evening Elanah. *He says softly, taking a seat somewhere in the middle of the row of chairs; getting comfortable as he waits for the others to arrive. *

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani watches the other Mekhet enter and looks to Wilhelm. "Might I suggest introductions for those that are new here? I will begin if you like. I am Harpy Ishani Naetesh of the Ordo Dracul, former Sheriff of Sacramento and Consort to Prince Asa Clarke." She looks to Wilhelm to continue.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm nodded slightly, "An excellent idea, yes. I am Wilhelm Von Schusten, Priscus of Shadows and presently unaligned. Though I am looking into changing that." He motioned for Jayant to speak next.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods to Wilhelm and clears his throat before speaking.

"Good evening. My name is Jayant Nagaraj of the Circle of the Crone, Primogen to Prince Clarke and Whip to Priscus Von Schusten."

Circe smiles and nods to Jayant's greeting and to Ishani's. "Thank you. It is good to see you this evening as well."

As the introductions circle around to her, Circe takes her turn. "I am Circe, Mother of Monsters, High Priestess and Servant to the Crone."

I'm not clear where everyone is seated, so to move things along I'm going to have both other ST characters present intro themselves as well.

"My name is Sofia. I'm not affiliated with any of the covenants."

Scott Portman says, simply, "Scott Portman, unaligned."

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread