Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Mekhet Clan Meeting

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L

Wilhelm sat in the room Ishani had so graciously volunteered for the meeting. He was seated at the head of the table; with a laptop computer in front of him, though it was currently being ignored. The chairs to his immediate left and right were pulled back slightly, obviously reserved. Ten more chairs were arrayed around the table, with a few more around the edges of the room should they become necessary. Ishani had told him that there were eleven Mekhet in the city she was aware of, but he did prefer to err on the side of caution. It was, after all, possible that more had arrived since she gave him that figure who had not made contact with him. He leaned back slightly in his chair as the clock neared the appointed hour. Now to wait for the rest to arrive.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani enters the room and nods to Wilhelm. She takes a seat to his right and leans back, waiting for the others to arrive.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant arrives and slowly enters, smiling.

"Good evening, Priscus Von Schusten, Harpy Naetesh." He gives a little bow before taking in the seats. "Anywhere you would like me in particular?"

L

Wilhelm smiles and nods to both Jayant and Ishani as they entered, hardly surprised that they were the first to arrive. He motions to both sides at Jayant's question, drawing attention to the seats adjacent to his. "Welcome Harpy Naetesh, Primogen Nagaraj. The seats I reserved are, of course, for the two of you."

Circe arrives, dressed in her hooded ceremonial robes, black with red trim, and wearing around her neck a large amulet in jet, silver, jade and garnet to make the symbol of the Circle of the Crone. Her hood is up, shadowing the upper part of her face, though silver crescent moon earrings are visible.

Circe Striking Looks 2 (Classical beauty); Mask of Tranquility

Shortly after Circe enters, Scott Portman arrives. He's not a particularly noteworthy individual even when dressed up as one of the doormen for Court, but outside court, his appearance is emminently forgettable. He's a thin white guy of average height with short brown hair, brown eyes and a complete lack of noteworthy features, dressed in khaki slacks and a navy blue windbreaker.

He nods to the others as he enters and takes a seat near the back of the room.

Scott Portman Mask of Tranquility

A bit after Scott, Sofia arrives. She's dressed neck to toe in black leather: high-heeled boots, form-fitting leather pants, motorcycle jacket and gloves - and carries a motorcycle helmet. The only bits of color visible on her are ruby earrings and the red t-shirt she wears under the jacket.

"Pardon me," she says. "I've never attended one of these events in this domain. Are we allowed to bring weapons into the meeting, and if not, who can I give my knives to?"

Sofia Mask of Tranquility; Striking Looks 4 (Sexy; Dangerous Curves)

L

"Hierophant Circe, Welcome." It was a pleasant surprise to find that another Mekhet held a position of influence within the city. Something he would have said aloud but for the fact that he did not want anyone else to know that it was information he had not known. He offered nods of acknowledgement to the other two Mekhet that entered. Their faces were known to him, though their names were not.

"The Reverence is not an Elysium, nor did I prohibit weaponry at the meeting. You are allowed to carry your knives unless our host, Harpy Naetesh, protests." He did have his weapons obfuscated on his person after all, and had little doubt that almost the entirety of the clan would come similarly equipped. Weapons were comforting presences to those who operated from the shadows so often. Indeed, his personal opinion was that it was easier to assure that you were armed than it was to ensure that those you might be meeting with are not. "Do keep in mind though, that their use is strictly prohibited."

"Of course," Sofia says, smiling.

As she seats herself, she shoots a glance at Scott Portman. He shakes his head. "No leads at all."

"Thank you, Mr. Von Schusten," Circe says, seating herself near Jayant.

S
    Steven

Elanah walks into the room, "Good Evening all, Sir Priscus, Madam Harpy." Elanah bows to both of them. She is garbed in a pair of loose fitting jeans and a tank top with mens black button down shirt on over it. Over the button down shirt she has a Black Navy Pea-Coat on but unbuttoned. Once Elanah is acknowledged she removes her coat and takes a seat. Her pistol is on display in a cross draw shoulder holster. But no other weapons are visible.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max's black BMW pulls up to the club, Max taking a moment to check his phone one last time. He'd expected Elanah to ask him for a ride; but the Israeli female seemed to be out of touch at the moment. He sighs, placing the Iphone back in his pocket. He leans forward, talking to his Ghould Samantha.*

Go make yourself comfortable. I don't know how long this will take, so find something to keep yourself entertained. I'll call when I'm ready. Why don't you get something to eat, I think you might need it.

*He leans into her, kissing her neck softly, letting his fangs slips out just enough to graze her neck teasingly before pulling back. Samantha had been acting... over-protective since they'd arrived in Sacramento; the last thing Max needed right now was a distracted thrall.

Samantha blushes, nodding her compliance without a word as Max opens the passanger rear door. He steps out, the thin Mekhet looking quite out of place at the club in slacks, shirt, and vest; looking more like a newsboy than a goth. He makes his way to the resereved room, sticking his head in and looking around*

I hope I'm in the right place...

Max's outfit

Max Heinz Mask of Tranquility Occultation 1

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Thank you," Jayant replies to Wilhelm before taking a seat himself.

"Good evening Hierophant," he says as Circe sits next to him. He gives nods and smiles to Elanah and Sofia, recognizing the latter from the Glissade tournament a couple of months previous. She had been with the guy with the hammer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread